Telangana High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2020: Telangana High Court has given notice extending Civil Judge’s Online Application. Recruitment to fill up 87 vacancies has been announced. Applications are invited from qualified candidates who are interested in the recruitment. Check Eligibility and apply online through the link and instructions.
The last date to apply online has again been extended to 1st July 2020. Before this, the online application date had been extended to15th June 2020 due to the complete lockdown in the country. The date for the screening test has also been deferred till further orders. Apply online for Civil Judge vacancies in Hyderabad’s Telangana High Court recruitment 2020-21. New tshc.gov.in Recruitment 2020-21 Employment notice published for post Civil Judge in Telangana High Court Recruitment 2020-21 read full information before applying for post Civil Judge in Telangana High Court Notification.
Telangana high court civil Judge 2020 Highlights
Candidates can check all the basic details about the Telangana high court civil Judge 2020 in the table given below:
|Organization Name||Telangana high court|
|Number of Vacancies||87|
|Name of Post||Judge|
|Starting date of application||13th March 2020|
|Closing date of application||1st July 2020|
|Position Name||Civil Judge|
|Job Category||Telangana Government job|
Telangana High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
Telangana High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2020 official notification has been issued. All hiring specifics are listed in the report.
|Notification Release Date||20th February 2020|
|Apply Online Start Date||13th March 2020|
|Apply Online Last Date||1st July 2020 (Revised)|
|Exam Date||To be notified|
Telangana High Court Civil Judge Vacancy
Candidates can the details of the vacancy of Telangana high court civil Judge 2020 in the table given below:
|Civil Judge||70 Vacancies (for Direct Recruitment)|
|17 Vacancies (for Transfer)|
Telangana High Court Civil Judge Eligibility
There are two types of Recruitment processes direct or transfer. In the case of Direct Recruitment, candidates must complete a degree in Law is required to apply for the given post. In case of a transfer, candidates must hold a degree in Law. Candidates can check in the given paragraph below:
In the case of Direct Recruitment:
- Education Qualification- A complete degree in Law is required to apply for the given post
- Age Limit- Must have attained the age of 23 years and must not have completed the age of 26 years as on 1st of July 2020
In case of Transfer:
- A complete degree in Law
- Must hold a degree in Law; has not completed 40 years of age as on 1st July 2020
Telangana High Court Civil Judge 2020 Application Fee
Candidates can check the application fees of Telangana high court civil Judge 2020 is given below:
- OC/BC Category: Rs 1000/-
- SC/ST of Telangana: Rs 500/-
Link To Appy For Telangana High Court Civil Judge
The link to apply online is available till 15th June 2020 for Telangana High Court Civil Judge Recruitment.
Telangana High Court Civil Judge 2020 Selection
A written review and viva voce will be part of the Civil Judge’s selection process.
Telangana High Court Civil Judge 2020 Candidature Stands Invalid If
No person is eligible for appointment to the posts of Civil Judge if …
- The candidate is not a citizen of India;
- The candidate is dismissed from service by any High Court, Government, and Statutory or Local Authority;
- candidate convicted of an offense involving moral turpitude;
- The candidate is or has been permanently debarred or disqualified by the High Court or Union Public Service Commission or any State Public Service Commission or any other recruiting authority from appearing for examinations or selections conducted by it;
- Influences the recruiting authority, directly or indirectly, by any means for his candidacy;
- candidate has more than one living spouse;
- candidate marries knowingly a person having a spouse;
- The candidate is arrested in connection with any crime involving moral turpitude.