UP Teacher Recruitment 2018-19: Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board has released the Notification for 69,000 Assistant Teacher Post. Candidates who are looking for Teaching jobs in Uttar Pradesh can check the Notification. The Application form will available in online mode at the official website of UPPSC (Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission). Aspirants can read the article for more details regarding UP Teacher Recruitment 2019-2020 UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2019, UP Primary Teacher Notification 2019.
- UP Teacher Recruitment 2018-19 of 69000 vacancy registration has been started from 06 December 2018.
- Candidates can check the Notification of UP Teacher Recruitment 2018-19 from here. PDF
- Applicants can take an overview of the General and Technical instructions of UP Teacher Recruitment 2018-19 PDF.
- Aspirants can click here to check the Format of UP Teacher Recruitment 2018-19 Online Application Form.
|Name of the Authority||(UPPSC) Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the vacancy||LT Assistant Teacher|
|Job Category||Teaching Job|
|Availability of Application form||06 December 2018|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018-19 Important Dates
Candidates can take an overview of the Tentative date of UP Uttar Pradesh Assistant Teacher recruitment 2018-19. It is mentioned below in the table:
|Events||Important Date (Announced)|
|Release of Notification||05 December 2018|
|Availability of Application form||06 December 2018|
|Last date of Online Application||20 December 2018|
|Date of Examination||06 January 2019|
|Declaration of result||22 January 2019|
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018-19 Eligibility Criteria
The applicant can get entire detail regarding Eligibility of UP Assistant Teacher recruitment 2018 from this table:
|3.||Age Relaxation||Applicants can check the relaxation to candidates belonging to particular categories given below:
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018-19 Application Form
The Application form will be available at the Official website of UPPSC @ www.uppsc.up.nic.in
- Visit the Official website @ www.uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Read carefully, the latest Job Notification.
- Click on ‘Apply online’ and Registration window will open.
- Select the job post you willing to apply.
- Enter all the required details and upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Submit the filled-in Application form and download the copy of it.
How to Apply UP Assistant Teacher recruitment 2018-19?
Aspirants can fill the online application form directly by visiting the official website. Application procedure for UP Assistant Teacher recruitment 2018 is given below:
- Firstly, go to www.atrexam.upsdc.gov.in.
- Click on the ‘UP Assistant Teacher recruitment 2019’ link.
- Proceed with the online application.
- Fill all the detail carefully in the columns prescribed.
- After filling the above information, upload the passport size photograph and signature of the candidate.
- Submit the UP-Assistant Teacher recruitment 2019 Application Fee as per mentioned above.
- Take a printout copy of application form for future reference.
General / OBC category : Rs.600/-
SC / ST category : Rs.400/-
Applicants can pay the fee by using Net Banking, Credit / Debit card, E-challan.
|Exam Type||Descriptive (Subjective)|
|No. of Questions||150|
|Time Duration||3 Hours|
|Subject Name||Number of Questions||Number of marks|
|Language (Hindi, English & Sanskrit)||40||40|
|Environmental & Social Studies||10||10|
|Life Skill Management||10||10|
|A Reasoning Aptitude||05||05|
Applicants can take a glimpse of UP Assistant Teacher recruitment 2018 syllabus It is given below topic wisely:
|S. No||Syllabus of UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment (Topic-wise)|
|6.||Environmental & Social Studies|
|11.||Life Skill Management|
|12.||Aptitude and Reasoning Aptitude|
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018-19 Selection Procedure
Candidates will be selected on the basis of given points below:
The UP-Assistant Teacher selection process will be based on the marks obtained in the written examination and High School, Intermediate, Graduation, BTC. The weightage of the marks for the selection of Assistant Teacher is mentioned below:
|S. No||Exams||Weightage in %|
Salary packages as per UP Govt. Rules are as follows:
Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with Grade pay of Rs. 4600/-
UP Teacher Recruitment 2018-19 Admit Card
The admit card will be issued by Exam conducting body before 15 days of the Examination.
The admit card will contain details like- candidate’s name, photo, signature, DOB, Exam Date, time and venue of the exam.
Step to Download Teacher Recruitment Admit Card is given below –
To download the Admit Card, visit the official website www.uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Enter your Registration no. and Date Of Birth.
- Download the Admit card and carry the print out at the Examination centre.
UP Teacher Recruitment 2018-19 Answer key
The answers key will release tentatively after two days of Examination in online mode at the official website. The answer key will be released for all sets of question paper i.e, A, B, C and D.
UP Teacher Recruitment 2018-19 Result
The result will be prepared by Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board and will be declared after 1-2 months of Examination. Candidates can download their result by entering their name and exam roll no. On the official website.
For more updates stay tuned to ‘Entrancezone.com’.