UP Sachivalaya Recruitment 2020: Uttar Pradesh Vidhan Sabha Parishad has invited the application form for Review Officer, Additional Private Secretary, Copywriter, Review Officer Account, Research Assistant Security Advisor (Male & Female), Editor, Special Executive Administration and Servicer posts. Due to this, online forms will start from 18th September which will be filled by 12th October. Interested and eligible candidates can fill UP Sachivalaya application form by reading the notification. Candidates can refer to this article to know basic details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, application procedure etc.
UP Sachivalaya Recruitment 2020 Highlights
Candidates can find basic details about the UP Sachivalaya Recruitment 2020 from the given table:
|Exam Authority||UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya, Lucknow|
|Recruitment Name||Various Posts Recruitment|
|Total No of Posts||73 Seats|
|Starting Date of Application Form||18th September 2020|
|Last Date of Application Form||12th October 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Interview|
|Job & Exam Location||Uttar Pradesh|
UP Sachivalaya Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
Candidates can find category wise vacancy details from the given table:
|Additional Private Secretary||10||06||05||00||02||23|
|Review Officer Account||01||00||00||00||00||01|
|Security Advisor (Male)||04||00||00||00||01||05|
|Security Advisor (Female)||01||00||00||00||00||01|
|Special Executive Administration||01||00||00||00||00||01|
UP Sachivalaya Recruitment Eligibility Criteria Details
Detailed eligibility criteria related to educational qualifications and age limit for various posts under Uttar Pradesh Sachivalaya Recruitment can be found below:
- Review Officer – Candidates having Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India can apply for this post.
- Additional Private Secretary – Candidates having Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Hindi Steno : 80WPM and Hindi Typing : 25 WPM with CCC Exam Passed can apply for this post.
- Copywriter – Candidates having 10+2 Intermediate Exam with Hindi Stenographer 140 WPM and English Stenographer 120 WPM can apply for this post.
- Review Officer Account – Candidates having Bachelor Degree in Commerce B.Com with O Level Exam Passed can apply for this post.
- Research Assistant – Candidates having Master Degree in Literature / Social Subject with Research and 3 Year Experience can apply for this post.
- Security Advisor Male – Candidates having 10+2 Intermediate Exam From Recognized Board can apply for this post.
- Height : 1.68 Meter
- Weight : 59 KG (Min)
- Chest : 86-91 CM
Security Advisor Female – Candidates having 10+2 Intermediate Exam From Recognized Board can apply for this post
- Height : 1.52 Meter
- Weight : 45-58 KG
- Editor – Candidates having Master Degree in Literature / Social Subject with 5 Year Experience can apply for this post.
- Special Executive Administration – Candidates having Master Degree in Literature / Social Subject in Any Recognized University in India can apply for this post.
- Servicer – Candidates having Class 5 Exam Passed can apply for this post.
Age Limits (As on 01.07.2020)
- Minimum: 21 Years
- Maximum: 40 Years (as per post)
Also, the upper age relaxation will be provided as per UP Vidhan Sabha rules.
UP Sachivalaya Recruitment Application Procedure
Candidates can follow these steps to fill the form of UP Sachivalaya Recruitment for various pots:
- First of all you have to visit the official site of the board which is here – http://sadup.gov.in/
- Next, you have to register with basic details.
- After registration, you will click on Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya Recruitment link.
- Fill all the educational records being asked respectively.
- After filling the form, pay the Exam fee.
- Download and take the printout of the application form for future use.
Candidates may deposit the UP Vidhan Sabha Recruitment Vacancy Exam Fee through Online Mode as:
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs. 1050/-
- SC/ST/PH Candidates: Rs. 800/-
- PH Divyang Candidates: Rs. 50/-
- Marksheet or Date of Birth Proof
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)