UPPCL Job Recruitment 2020: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has announced an official notification for 1196 Vacant Posts for Junior Engineers -Electrical Trainees. The Candidates who are eligible for the UPPCL Job Recruitment 2020 must apply before 31 October 2020. Aspirants can seek more information regarding UPPCL Job Recruitment 2020 by reading the page below.
Furthermore, Aspirants who will clear the interview process of the UPPCL Job Recruitment 2020 for the various post can be placed in Uttar Pradesh for which is given below in the article. Selection of Candidates will be on the basis of a Computer-based-test. Eligible applicants will have to fill the application form in Online Mode which is available on the official site. So, Before applying for the Job, Interested Candidates have to satisfy all the requisites that are necessary for UPPCL Job Recruitment.
UPPCL Recruitment 2020 Important Dates:
|Start Date of Application Form||08 October 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||31 October 2020|
|Date of CBT Examination||To be Announced Later|
Eligibility Criteria for UPPCL Job Recruitment 2020
- Qualification Criteria: Candidates should have completed a Degree or Diploma in Civil/Electrical Engineering from a recognized university.
- Age Limit: The Age Limit for different Post of UPPCL Job Recruitment is that the Candidates should have a minimum age of 18 years.
- Application Fees: The Application fees for General/OBC Category Applicant in UPPCL Job Recruitment is Rs. 900/-.
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- PWD Candidates: Rs. 10/-
Note: Candidates have to pay through Online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.
How to Apply for UPPCL Job Recruitment?
The Applicants can apply for Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Recruitment by following the steps provided below:
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website of UPPCL.
- Candidates must select Notifications link in Careers Tab from the drop-down list on the official website.
- Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only.
- Candidates can fill the online application with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Pay the fees online as described above.
- After the payment is completed, candidates may take a printout of the submitted application and it is advised to keep it with them for future reference. There is no need to send the print out to Official Address.
UPPCL Vacancy Details
- Number of Posts: 1196 Posts
- Recruitment Board: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
- Notification No: 04/VSA/2020/JE-DEPTT. FOR THE POST OF “JUNIOR ENGINEER (DEPARTMENTAL)”.
Details of UPPCL 2020 Vacancies: No. of Seats
Download the Official Notification PDF here.
For More details, Candidates can visit the official website here.
Check the new & updated Government Jobs here.
Stay tuned for more updates about UPPCL Job Recruitment 2020.