UPSC ESE 2020 Admit Card has been released by the Union Public Service Commission. UPSC ESE 2020 or Union Public Service Commission Engineering Services Examination 2020 is one of the popular examinations in India for inducting engineering professionals in government-led institutes. Every year, UPSC conducts the examination for the aspirants at different venues. The official notification regarding registration for the UPSC ESE 2020 Examination will be available from 25 September 2020. After the release of notification, candidates can apply for the examination. The aspiring candidates should read the below article for complete information about UPSC ESE 2020.
UPSC is a very popular commission of India. Every year, it conducts many popular examinations all over India, out of which one is Engineering Services Examination. The purpose of conducting these examinations on a large scale is to select the most deserving candidates out of a huge lot of aspirants. But, before applying for the examination, the candidates must make sure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria, failing which their candidature can be rejected at any stage of the selection procedure.
UPSC ESE 2020 Important Dates
The UPSC Engineering Services 2020 important dates are given in the table below. Check here important events dates.
|Start of UPSC ESE Application||25 September 2019|
|End of UPSC ESE Application||15 October 2019 (Upto 6:00 PM)|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||15 October 2019 (14 October 2019 for Offline Payment)|
|UPSC ESE Application Withdrawal Start Date||22 October 2019|
|UPSC ESE Application Withdrawal End Date||28 October 2019 (Upto 6:00 PM)|
|UPSC ESE Exam Date (Prelims.)||05 January 2020 (Sunday)|
|UPSC ESE Exam Date (Mains)||28 June 2020 (Sunday)|
UPSC ESE 2020 Admit Card
The Union Public Service Commission led Engineering Services Examination has been released by the commission. The Engineering Services 2020 Hall ticket is released on 11 December 2019.
Click here to download UPSC Engineering Services 2020 Admit Card Notification pdf.
How to Download UPSC Engineering Services Admit Card 2020?
Step – 1: Visit the official website of UPSC i.e, https://www.upsc.gov.in.
Step – 2: Click on the What’s New section as shown in the image below.
Step – 3: Then go to the e -Admit Card: Engineering Services option. Click on it.
Step – 4: Post clicking on the option, Admit Card downloading option form will appear on your screen as shown in the image below.
Step – 5: Post selecting the download gateway of ESE Admit card will be automatically started post filling the important details. After that Candidate, all have to do is Save & Print it for future reference.
Step – 6: Once the Admit is been downloaded, the candidate must check all the critical details mentioned on it. In case of any discrepancy, the students need to immediately contact the concerned faculty.
Application Form for UPSC ESE 2020
- Firstly, the aspirants need to visit the official website of UPSC.
- Then, they should click on the ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Also, the candidates should fill all the necessary details in the application form.
- Further, uploading of recent photograph and signature is mandatory.
- Then, the students need to click on the ‘Submit’ link.
- Moreover, the applicants need to pay the application form fee without which the application form is incomplete.
- Finally, they must take a print of the application form and keep it safe for future reference.
UPSC ESE Eligibility Criteria
- The applicants must have completed their Post Graduation Degree from any recognised Institute / University.
- The minimum marks compulsory for the aspirants to be eligible for the application is 50% marks for Unreserved category candidates. But, candidates under Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes category need just 45% marks to become eligible.
The official website of UPSC for filling the online application form of UPSC ESE is https://upsconline.nic.in/
Stay tuned with EntranceZone for more updates and information related to UPSC ESE 2020.