Western Railway Job Recruitment 2020: Western Railways has announced a notification for Electrician, Turner and Welder with certain eligibility qualifications for 55 vacant posts. The Candidates who are eligible for the Western Railway Job Recruitment Jobs 2020 must apply before 23 October 2020. Aspirants can seek more information regarding Western Railway Job Recruitment 2020 by reading the page below.
Furthermore, Aspirants who will clear the interview process of the Western Railway Job Recruitment 2020 for the various post can be placed at any location in India. Eligible applicants will have to download the application form from the official site and also fill it with required details and send the form with required documents to the official address of Railways. So, Before applying for the Job, Interested Candidates have to satisfy all the requisites that are necessary for Western Railway Job Recruitment 2020.
Check Railway RRB ALP Technician Result Here.
Western Railway Job Recruitment 2020 Important Dates:
|Start Date of Application Form||26 September 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||23 October 2020|
|Display of List of Selected Candidates||To be Announced Later|
|Commencement of Training||To be Announced Later|
Eligibility Criteria for Western Railway Job Recruitment 2020
- Qualification Criteria: Candidates aspiring for the post must have done Senior Secondary Schooling (SSC) with 50% marks and ITI Certificate in Electrician/Turner/Welder.
- Age Limit: The Age Limit for different Posts is 15-24 Years as on 26 September 2020. The Relaxation in Age Limit for different Categories are:
- SC/ST: 5 Years
- OBC: 3 Years
- PWD: 10 Years
- Application Fees: IPO in favour of Chief Cashier, Western Railway, Church Gate payable at Mumbai of Rs. 100/- (NO Fees for SC/ST Candidates)
Note: The examination fee is non-refundable.
How to Apply for Western Railway Job Recruitment 2020?
The Applicants can apply for Western Railway Job Recruitment 2020 by following the steps provided below:
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website of Western Railways.
- Candidates must select “News and Updates” link in News and Updates Tab from the drop-down list on the official website.
- Candidates also need to check the Latest Employment Notification regularly.
- The Applicants should read all the details carefully and also after that download the Recruitment application form from the website.
- Download the WR Apprentice Application Forms.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other Details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Applicant should paste his/her Passport Size Photo and other Relevant Documents documents along with the application form.
- Eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format along with all necessary self-attested certificates/ documents, fee through Courier.
Documents to be attached with the application Form for Western Railway Job Recruitment 2020
- Attested copies of certificate in proof of qualification (As per the qualification specified in Instruction Sheet, including recognition granted by Bar Council of India, where required).
- 10th SSC Mark sheet and Board Certificates in the proof of date of birth.
- Attested copy of caste certificate in the format required for Central Government Employment if available.
- Two attested passport size photographs.
- ITI Certificate with consolidated marks sheet of all the semesters including final semester.
- Two identical Passport size colour photographs firmly stitched in the Separate cover to the application.
- IPO Rs. 100/- in favour of Chief Cashier, Western Railway, Church Gate payable at Mumbai.
Selection Procedure for Western Railway Job Recruitment 2020
The Selection of the eligible candidates for having trained under the Apprentice Act 1961 will be based on the merit list. The list will be prepared by taking the average of percentage marks obtained the candidates in both the SSC Examination with minimum 50% marks and ITI examination giving equal weight-age to both. There will be no writing test or viva.
Western Railway Job Vacancy Details
- Number of Posts: 55 Posts
- Recruitment Board: Western Railways
- Notification No: E/MX/890/2/ Vol XXII
Details of Western Railway Job 2020 Vacancies: No. of Seats
|S.no.||Post||No. of posts||Dept. Unit||Training Period|
|3.||Welder (G&S)||–||–||–||1||–||1||Electrical||1 Year|
Training of Selected candidates will be arranged in accordance with the standards and syllabus prescribed by the Central Apprenticeship Council and The selected candidates will be paid stipend during Training at the prescribed rates as per the instructions.
Assistant Personnel Officer,
Chief Workshop Manager,
EMU Workshop, Mahalaxmi,
Stay tuned for more updates about Western Railway Job Recruitment 2020.