ACPC Hotel & Tourism Management 2020 Application form is available on the official website. Candidates can submit the Application Form till 10 September 2020. The exam will be conducted by Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC). The admission process will be conducted to enrol the candidates in the Bachelor of Hotel and Tourism Management (BHTM) Course. ACPC Hotel and Tourism Management Admission 2020 exam will be conducted at the State Level. The candidates must read the complete article to know all about the ACPC Hotel and Tourism Management 2020 exam.
- The last date to apply for ACPC Hotel & Tourism Management 2020 is 10 September 2020.
ACPC Hotel & Tourism Management 2020 Important Dates
Check the important dates for various events of ACPC Hotel and Tourism Management 2020 exam is given below:
ACPC H&TM Important Dates
|Application Form Starts||10 August 2020|
|Last Date for submission||10 September 2020|
|Declaration of provisional merit list||To be Announced|
|Finalisation of Seat Matrix ||To be Announced|
|Declaration of final merit list||To be Announced|
|Offline Counselling at ACPC||To be Announced|
|Display of vacancy||To be Announced|
|Commencement of academic term||To be Announced|
NOTE: All the dates that are mentioned above are tentative on the basis of previous year. Correct dates will be updated soon.
ACPC Hotel & Tourism Management 2020 Application Form
The Application form for ACPC Hotel & Tourism Management Admission 2020 from 10 August 2020. The selection will be done on the basis of merit list released by the conducting authority. Check all the details regarding ACPC HTM 2020 Exam:
- ACPC Hotel & Tourism Management application form 2020 last date will be in 10 September 2020.
- The candidates has to download the application form from the ACPC official website (www.jacpcldce.ac.in).
- Applicants have to fill the application form and attached self-attested copies of following documents:
- HSC (10+2) mark sheet of all attempts
- School Leaving Certificate (LC)/Transfer Certificate (TC)
- SSC (10th mark sheet)
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Non-Creamy Layer certificate, valid as per State Government Rules, by the Authority empowered by the State Government in this behalf, in case of SEBC Candidates (in Gujarati).
- PH certificate issued and duly signed by the Civil Surgeon/competent Medical Authority.
- Valid income certificate issued by a competent authority of Gujarat.
- Candidates have to submit the duly filled application form with DD and necessary self-attested documents at ACPC before the last date.
- If in case, application form received after the last date will not be entertained.
- The candidate has to remain present in a person with original documents on the day of counselling.
ACPC Hotel & Tourism Management 2020 Application Fee
The candidates have to pay the amount of Rs. 350/- as an application fee through Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of “Admission Committee for Professional Courses” payable at Ahmedabad.
- Applicants have to attach the application fee along with the DD and submit it at ACPC.
- Request for refund of application fee will not be entertained by the ACPC under any circumstances.
ACPC Hotel & Tourism Management 2020 Eligibility Criteria
A candidate shall have passed the Qualifying Examination with minimum eligibility criteria as prescribed by AICTE from time to time from:
- The Gujarat Board
- The Central Board of Secondary Education
- The Council of Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi.
- The National Institute of Open Schooling
- the International School Board
- A candidate whose parents are of Gujarat origin and are serving out of Gujarat in the service of Central Government or other State Government, Armed Forces, Board or Corporation owned or controlled by the Central Government or other State Government or any nationalised bank.
- A candidate who has passed the qualifying examination from the State where parents are serving shall be eligible for admission
ACPC Hotel & Tourism Management 2020 Counselling
Candidates will be shortlisted in the provisional and final merit list and will be invited for the counselling procedure and aspirants have to follow the complete norms and procedure to get allotted in the professional institutes and colleges of the Gujarat State. Applicants must have to register themselves for the counselling procedure.
The seat allotment will be done as per the rounds of counselling and candidates should have to report at the allotted college with the required documents for submission if they are allotted on the seats.