ACPC Hotel and Tourism Management 2022 admission process will be starting tentatively in the month of August by Admission Committee for Professional Courses. Admission Committee for Professional Courses Hotel and Tourism Management is the state-level admission process that is conducted every year. The admission process will be conducted to enroll the candidates in the Bachelor of Hotel and Tourism Management (BHTM) Course. The candidates must read the complete article to know all about the ACPC Hotel and Tourism Management 2022.
ACPC Hotel & Tourism Management 2022 Status
Candidates can check the ACPC Hotel & Tourism Management 2022 status from the below table:
ACPC Hotel and Tourism Management Admission 2022 notification
|Official notification is yet to release|
|Yet to Release|
ACPC Hotel & Tourism Management 2022 Dates
Check the important dates for various events of the ACPC Hotel and Tourism Management 2022 exam is given below:
ACPC Hotel and Tourism Management 2022 Schedule
|Availability of application form||August 2022|
|Last date to submit the filled-in application form||31 August 2022|
|Merit list||16 September 2022|
|Counseling date||21 September 2022|
NOTE: All the dates that are mentioned above are tentative based on the previous year. The correct dates will be updated soon.
ACPC Hotel & Tourism Management 2022 Application Form
The Application form for ACPC Hotel & Tourism Management Admission 2022 from August. The selection will be done based on the merit list released by the conducting authority. Check all the details regarding the ACPC HTM 2022 Exam:
- ACPC Hotel & Tourism Management application form last date will be announced soon.
- The candidates have to download the application form from the ACPC official website (www.jacpcldce.ac.in).
- Applicants have to fill the application form and attached self-attested copies of the following documents:
- HSC (10+2) mark sheet of all attempts
- School Leaving Certificate (LC)/Transfer Certificate (TC)
- SSC (10th mark sheet)
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Non-Creamy Layer certificate, valid as per State Government Rules, by the Authority empowered by the State Government on this behalf, in case of SEBC Candidates (in Gujarati).
- PH certificate issued and duly signed by the Civil Surgeon/competent Medical Authority.
- Valid income certificate issued by a competent authority of Gujarat.
- Candidates have to submit the duly filled application form with DD and necessary self-attested documents at ACPC before the last date.
- If in case, the application form received after the last date will not be entertained.
- The candidate has to remain present in a person with original documents on the day of counseling.
ACPC Hotel & Tourism Management 2022 Application Fee
The candidates have to pay the amount of Rs. 350/- as an application fee through Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favor of the “Admission Committee for Professional Courses” payable at Ahmedabad.
- Applicants have to attach the application fee along with the DD and submit it at ACPC.
- Request for refund of application fee will not be entertained by the ACPC under any circumstances.
How to Apply for ACPC Hotel & Tourism Management?
The candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for ACPC Hotel and Tourism Mgt Admission 2022:
- Step 1 - Go to the official website of the Admission Committee for Professional Courses
- Step 2- Now, click on new candidate registration.
- Step 3- Provide all the asked information like mobile number, name etc and generate the OTP.
- Step 4- Then login with a verified username and id.
- Step 5- After that give personal details, address details etc.
- Step 6- Also upload the image, signature and school leaving certificate documents in the prescribed format only.
- Step 7- Next, pay the requisite application fee and take a printout of the receipt.
ACPC Hotel & Tourism Management 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must have to know about their eligibility criteria for Hotel and Tourism Management program .
- The candidates must be studied from the CBSE board from the School located in Gujarat state and Union Territories of Daman and Diu or Dadra and Nagar Haveli and whose parents are of Gujarat origin; or
- The candidates should be qualified in the Council of Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi from the school located in Gujarat state and Union Territories of Daman and Diu or Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
- Applicants should have studied at the National Institute of Open Schooling from the school located in Gujarat state and Union Territories of Daman and Diu or Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
- They should be passed from the International School Board from the school located in Union Territories of Daman and Diu or Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
- Applicants should be qualified in the qualifying examination from the State where parents are serving shall be eligible for admission.
- Attached Demand Draft of Rs. 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred Fifty only) (Non-Refundable) in favor of “ACPC-GTERS” payable at Ahmedabad.
- DD should be done in favor of the “Admission Committee for Professional Courses” payable at Ahmedabad.
ACPC Hotel & Tourism Management 2022 Merit List
In September 2022
, the merit list of Bachelor of Hotel and Tourism Management
will publish on the official website of the Admission Committee for Professional programs, and those candidates who will be qualified in the qualifying examination will be shortlisted in the merit list for admission. The merit list will display the applicant’s names, gender, and category, name of the board, merit marks, and remarks.
ACPC Hotel & Tourism Management 2022 Counseling
Candidates will be shortlisted in the provisional and final merit list and will be invited for the counseling procedure and aspirants have to follow the complete norms and procedure to get allotted in the professional institutes and colleges of Gujarat State.
- Applicants must have to register themselves for the counseling procedure.
- The seat allotment will be done as per the rounds of counseling and candidates should have to report at the allotted college with the required documents for submission if they are allotted on the seats.
ACPC Hotel & Tourism Management 2022 Highlights
Following are the important highlights of ACPC Hotel & Tourism Management 2022.
|ACPC Hotel & Tourism Management 2022|
|Full name||Admission Committee for Professional Courses Hotel and Tourism Management|
|ACPC Official website||http://www.jacpcldce.ac.in/|
|Courses offered||UG Courses|