Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) conducts the PCS exam to recruit the civil servants in the state administration of Arunachal Pradesh. The conducting body assists the state in the matters of the recruitment process, disciplinary actions and transfer matters. The recruitment process takes place for assistants, medical officers, lecturers, Senior Personal Assistants, Research Officers, Other Officers etc. The application process of the Arunachal Pradesh PSC exam takes place in an online mode at the official site of APPSC. Read the article to get the complete detail about the APPSC notification, eligibility, important links,
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Job Notification 2021
The Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission invites applications to fill the various state-level administrative seats. One can apply in online mode as the process of APPSC takes place in an online mode. In order to clear the exam, the candidates have to sit for the prelims and mains exam followed by the interview. The latest notification will be provided as per the post.
Exam Date 2021
The exam dates for the APPSC Exam 2021 will be announced on the official APPSC website soon. APPSC exams are divided into sections:
- Prelims Exam: which consist of the questions in the form of multiple-choice
- Mains Exam: Written exam that consists of the answer in a detailed form.
- Interview: Those who clear prelims and appeared for the mains exam can participate in the interview.
Check Out The APPSC Dates Here:
Dates (2020 Exam)
Dates (2021 Exam)
11 Feb 2020
To be notified soon
Applications commence from
11 Feb 2020
Applications end on
16 Mar 2020
Release of Prelims admit card
07 Oct 2020 to 31 Oct 2020
Preliminary Exam date
01 Nov 2020
Declaration of Prelims result
09 Nov 2020
Release of DAF form for mains
26 Nov -15 Dec 2020
Release of mains admit card
15 Jan – 05 Feb 2021
Mains Exam date
06, 07, 13 and 14 Feb 2021
Declaration of Final result
To be announced soon
APPSC Application Form 2021
Arunachal Pradesh PCS exam application form takes place online at the official site. Follow the given steps to apply for APPSC.
- Visit the official site i.e www.appsc.gov.in
- Click on “Apply Online” against the notified post.
- Do the registration and use the login id for further use.
- Log in with the applicant’s login id and click on “Apply Now”.
- Enter all the details correctly and upload the documents required in the correct size and format. (Make sure that documents are in prescribed format otherwise form will be rejected)
- Check if the details entered are correct or not before the final submission.
- Now make the payment through the net banking/debit card or credit card.
- Download the filled application form and take the print for future purposes.
Things Required To Fill The Form Are:
- Valid Email Id
- Valid Mobile Number
- Scanned copy of the required documents
- Aadhar Card
- Banking Facility for the payment
APPSC Eligibility Requirement 2021
The eligibility requirement differs as per the post. Those who apply for the APSC must check the post and their requirements. The minimum eligibility requirement for every candidate is listed below
- Must be a citizen of India
- Candidates must have at least 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age. (Age relaxation is there as per the Indian Government Guidelines)
- ST/SC students get relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit
- OBC category students get relaxation of 3 years in the upper age limit.
- Completed the bachelor’s degree from the recognised university with 1st division.
APPSC Syllabus 2021
Candidates appearing for the APPSC exam must be aware of the latest syllabus. Look into the syllabus in short for the prelims and mains exam.
Paper 1 (General Studies)
- Current affairs/events of national and international importance
- Indian History and National Movement
- Science- Inventions and Discoveries
- Indian and world geography
- General Politics
- Economic Scene
- Financial and Economic News
- Books & Authors
- Important Days
- Awards Honors Etc
Paper 2 (CSAT- Aptitude Test)
- Interpersonal SKills
- Logical Reasoning and analytical skills
- General Mental Ability
- Decision Making and problem solving
- Basic Numeracy
Paper 1: General English (Qualifying Paper)
- Precise Writing
- Short Essay
- Usage and Vocabulary
Paper 2: Essay
- Topics will be provided out of which candidates have to select and write it.
Paper 3: General Studies I
- Indian culture and Heritage
- History and geography of India and the World.
Paper 4: General Studies II
- Social Justice
- International Relations etc
Paper 5: General Studies III
- Disaster management
Paper 6: General Studies IV
Paper 7 & 8 is the optional Paper: The list of the papers are :
- Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Commerce & Accountancy
- Civil Engineering
16. Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Science
- Political Science & International Relations
- Public Administration
- The literature of one of the following languages: English and Hindi
However one can check the latest APPSC syllabus here: Click Now
Arunachal Pradesh PCS Exam Pattern
APPSC selects the candidates for the various state administrative services. Recruitment takes place for the various Group A and Group B posts. The candidates appearing for the APPSC must be aware of the exam pattern.
Note: While filling the application, it is compulsory for the candidates to select two optional papers. If someone does not enter the optional paper then the application form will be rejected.
Arunachal Pradesh PCS exam takes place in 3 stages:
- APPSC Prelims Exam:
- APPSC Main Exam
1). APPSC Prelims Exam
- Questions type: Objective
- Language of questions: English
- No. of Papers: 2
- Duration of each paper: 2 hours
- Negative Marking for wrong response: -1/3 marks
CSAT (Aptitude Test)
2). APPSC Main Exam
- Questions Type: Descriptive
- Number of Papers: 8 (1 in Part A and 7 in Part B)
- Duration of each paper: 3 hours
General English is the qualifying paper whose marks are not added to the final merit list. The rest of the paper is the scoring subjects whose marks are added to the final list.
General Studies I
General Studies II
General Studies III
General Studies IV
Optional Paper I
APPSC Previous Years Question Paper
Previous years’ question papers help the candidates to be aware of the types of questions asked over the years. Through the previous papers, one can predict the types of questions that can be asked in the exam. Solving more of previous papers helps the candidates to analyze their preparation level. Thus they get time to improve their weaker section and to focus more on the strong section. The commission provides the previous years papers of different exams at the official site. Those who are looking for the previous papers’ can click on the link to view them.
APPSC Sample Paper
Sample paper helps the candidates to analyse the exam pattern as well as the weightage of the chapters in the exam. By practising the APPSC Sample paper, candidates learn about time management, handling the exam pressure, sitting for long hours, and increasing writing speed. Before sitting for the final paper, candidates must appear in the sample test paper.
After the successful completion of the exam, the conducting body releases the APPSC result. The result is out in an online mode at the official site of APPSC in pdf form. Thus participants can check their roll no. and check the passing status.
APPSC Arunachal Pradesh Civil Service Exam 2020 Vacancies
Arunachal Pradesh Civil Services
(APCS – Entry Grade)
Arunachal Pradesh Civil Services
(APCS – Entry Grade)
District Disaster Management
Assistant Employment Officer
Child Development Project
District Land Revenue Settlement
Tax, Excise and Narcotics
Inspector (Tax, Excise and Narcotics)
AP civil Secretariat
Assistant Section Officer
Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies