APRJC CET 2020 has been postponed due to COVID-19. Andhra Pradesh State Residential Junior College Common Entrance Test is organised by the Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institution Society (APREI) Amravati. The exam is conducted once a year at the State level. On qualifying this exam the candidates will get admission in Intermediate in all AP Residential Junior College & MJPAPBCW Residential Junior Colleges. All those applicants studying in class Xth in the state of Andhra Pradesh and will appear for their Board exam in the month of March in 2020 can apply for APRJC CET 2020. Those who are seeking to take admission in Intermediate courses can go through the complete article below.
- The last date to fill the APRJC CET 2020 had been closed on 30 June 2020.
- APRJC CET 2020 Exam is scheduled to be held on 14 May 2020 has been postponed due to COVID-19.
APRJC CET 2020 Application Form
Before applying for the exam the applicants are advised to make sure that they are eligible for the exam. APRJC CET 2020 Application Form can details can be read below in the given points:
- CET form for APRJC will be made available on the official website of the authorised body.
- Applicants will need to apply online and fill in the required details.
- Must fill all the relevant and valid details to avoid rejection of form.
- Upload the mandatory documents and scanned copy of Photograph.
- Make the fee payments via online mode.
- Candidates submitting the form online must get the printout of it for all future uses.
APRJC CET 2020 Application Fee
APRJC CET 2020 Examination Fee
|APRJC CET 2020 Application fee for all category candidates||Rs 250/-|
Note - Fee once paid will not be refunded by the authority in any case.
Mode of Payment
- Online via Debit Card / Credit Card / Net-Banking
How to apply for APRJC CET 2020?
The aspirants have to follow these simple steps if they want to successfully apply for APRJC CET 2020:
Step 1 - Visit the official website of the Andhra Pradesh State Residential Junior College.
Step 2 - Find the link given " Apply Now ".
Step 3 - Make the fee payment, an auto-generated Journal number will be issued post-submission of the online application fee. Write down the same and keep it safe.
Step 4 - After that, provide all the personal details such as name, address, contact details etc in the respective text boxes given on the page.
Step 5 - Upload the scanned copy fo the passport size photograph. The candidate should have a passport size photograph of size 3.5 X 4.5 cms.
Step 6 - They will have to select the course for which they want to apply.
Step 7 - Submit the completed application form and keep a copy of the submitted APRJC CET application form for future use.
Step 8 - Must note down the “Reference Number” for all future uses.
APRJC CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must fulfil the following APRJC CET 2020 eligibility to appear for the entrance exam:
- A candidate seeking to apply must be an Indian resident and have studied in Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidate must have passed the qualifying examination in the first attempt in March 2020 only. Candidates who have passed in earlier years are not eligible and need not apply.
- Open category candidates must secure a minimum GPA of 6 and BC/SC/ST and minority candidates must secure minimum GPA of 5 in SSC or equivalent qualifying exam and GPA of 4 in English for all the candidates.
APRJC CET 2020 Exam Pattern
Check the exam pattern for APRJC Intermediate 2020 below:
- Mode of Exam - Offline mode
- Questions Type - MCQ(Multiple Choice Questions)
- Duration of exam - 150 Minutes for each paper
- Total Marks - 150 Marks
- The question papers of APRJC CET will be based on 10th standard in AP state syllabus for subjects and English will be General English.
Subject wise division of Marks for APRJC CET 2020
|Group||Entrance Exam Subjects ||Duration ||Maximum Marks|
|150 Minutes||150 |
|BPC||English-Bioscience-Physical Science||150 Minutes||150 |
|CEC / MEC||English-Social Studies- Mathematics||150 Minutes||150 |
|EET||English-Mathematics-Physical Science||150 Minutes||150 |
|CGDT ||English-Bioscience-Physical Science||150 Minutes||150 |
APRJC CET 2020 Admit Card
To download the APRJC CET Hall Ticket 2020 the candidates will have to visit the website of the authority. Check the other relevant details for the same below in the given points:
- Applying candidates can download their Call Letter by entering their login credentials -reference number allotted to them at the time of form filling.
- Must not forget to carry the Hall Ticket to the examination centre as entry would not be given without it.
- No printed hall ticket shall be issued or posted to the candidate.
- Request for issue of duplicate Hall Ticket will not be entertained at the examination centre.
How to download the APRJC CET 2020 Hall Ticket?
Before going to the exam centre, follow the steps for APRJC CET 2020 hall ticket download:
Step 1 - Visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh State Residential Junior College.
Step 2 - Click on the link given which will be given on the home page.
Step 3 - Once the login page will open enter the login details i.e. reference number.
Step 4 - Submit the details.
Step 5 - Admit card will open on the screen, download the same and keep it safe.
APRJC CET 2020 Result
APRJC CET result 2020 will be declared on the official website.
- The authority will disclose the merit list based on the scores of the entrance exam.
- While selecting the candidates for MEC and CEC Group, combined rank will be given to the candidates
opted to MEC and CEC.
- The rank card will not be sent to the individuals, hence aspirants will have to check the scores on the official website.
APRJC CET 2020 Tie-Breaking Rules
By following the below listed tie-breaking rules the authority will solve the issue if more then one candidate scores the same marks in APRJC exam 2020:
- Firstly, the higher marks secured by the candidate in Mathematics for MPC/EET, Biological Science for BPC/CGDT and Social Studies for MEC/CEC will be considered.
- If a tie still persists, the higher marks secured by the candidate in Physical Science for MPC/EET and for BPC/CGDT, Mathematics for MEC/CEC will be considered.
- If still, the tie persists, then age will be considered and the candidate older then the younger one will be given priority.
- If there is a tie between male and female candidates - the female candidate will be considered and will be given a higher mark.
- If still, the tie persists, candidates belonging to the following communities (in that order) shall be given a higher rank:
- BC (E)
APRJC CET 2020 Counselling
Candidates will be called for APRJC CET 2020 counselling based on their merit in the entrance exam. The verification and documentation will be done for the exam at the allotted counselling centres. The selected candidate should be able to produce the original certificates at the time of counselling as a proof for the verification purpose.
Documents required for APRJC CET 2020 counselling
- 10th mark sheet & passing certificate
- Copy of APRJC Hall Ticket 2020
- Community certificate
- Transfer certificate issued by last attended school.
Centres for APRJC CET 2020 Counselling
- MJPAPBCWR School Simhachalam, (Vishakhapatnam Dist)
- MJPAPBCWR School Mopidevi,( Krishna Dist)
- MJPAPBCWR School Doravarisathram, (SPSR Nellore Dist)
- MJPAPBCWR School Lepakshi, (Ananthapuramu Dist)
- MJPAPBCWR School Teklodu, (Ananthapuramu Dist)
- MJPAPBCWR School Nerawada,( Kurnool Dist)
- MJPAPBCWR School Nandalur,( Ysr Kadapa Dist)
APRJC CET 2020 Reservation
Category wise reservation for APRJC CET will be given to the applicants based on the following:
|CAP( Children of Armed Personnel)||3%|
Criteria for allotment of seats under special reservation category:
The seats under a special category in MPC, BPC, MEC/CEC will be given on the basis of common merit list of Children of Armed Personnel, PHC and Sports categories against OC.
- PHC category - allotment of seats will be based on the merit of the entrance test. Minimum disability should be 40% then only the reservation will be applicable.
- Sports category - seats will be allotted based on the merit in the entrance test among the sports category.
- Under CAP( Children of Armed Personnel) category, the parent of the candidate must be an ex-service or presently in defence service. The seats will be allotted based on the merit in the entrance test.
- NCC candidates are not eligible.
APRJC CET 2020 Highlights
Check the basic information about the APRJC CET 2020 below in the given table:
|Exam Name||APRJC CET 2020 or Andhra Pradesh State Residential Junior College Common Entrance Test |
|Exam Conducting Body||AP Residential Educational Institutions Society ( Govt of Andhra Pradesh)|
|Level of Exam||State Level exam|
|Frequency of Exam||Once a year|
|APRJC CET 2020 Official website||https://aprjdc.apcfss.in/|
|Exam Purpose||Admission in Intermediate in all AP Residential Junior College & MJPAPBCW Residential Junior Colleges|
Andhra Pradesh Residence Educational Institutions Society
APREIS Hyderabadis the Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institutions Society, Hyderabad. The APREI Society conducts APRJC and APRDC Common Entrance Test for admission to residential junior colleges and for admission to residential degree college respectively, apart from other exams. Students who wish to appear in the CET conducted by APREI Society in Andhra Pradesh can apply through online mode on the official website.