BHU SCS 2021 will be conducted in August 2021 tentatively by Banaras Hindu University for admission in various Diploma and Certificate Courses under Special Courses of Study. The exam is conducted yearly at University Level for admission in many SCS courses in the field of Paintings, Agriculture, Printing, Social Science, Advertising, Science, Visual Arts, Management Studies, Law, Ayurveda, etc. These courses are offered in some Faculties/ Departments of the University and Rajiv Gandhi South Campus, Barkachha, Mirzapur. The candidates can go through the complete article to know more about BHU SCS 2021 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling etc.
BHU SCS 2021 Status
Candidates can check the BHU SCS 2021 Status from the below table:
Banaras Hindu University Special Courses of Study 2021 Status
|Official notification is yet to release|
BHU SCS 2021 Important Dates
Following are the important dates of BHU SCS 2021.
|Application start date||July 2021|
|Application last date||August 2021|
|Exam date||August 2021|
BHU SCS 2021 Application Form
Candidates can fill their Banaras Hindu University SCS Registration Form 2021 from July 2021 on the official website of Banaras Hindu University(BHU). Check all the information about the SCS registration 2021:
- Candidates have to register themselves on the BHU's entrance test portal (www.bhuonline.in).
- Candidates to enter all the required documents details.
- After that candidates need to fill the application form and course selection.
- Candidates must be careful while filling the form.
- Upload the scanned copy of the recent photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates need to pay the application to complete the application process, without the payment application form will be rejected.
- Candidates are advised to take the print out of their application form for future reference.
BHU SCS Application Fees
Candidates can check the category wise Banaras Hindu University Special course study Application Fees in the given below table:
BHU SCS Registration Fees
|Category ||Registration Fees|
|SC/ST/PC Category||Rs. 300/-|
|Other Category||Rs. 600/-|
Application Fees in case candidates apply for more than one course(after first payment):
|SC/ST/PC Category||Rs. 200/-|
|Other Category||Rs. 400/-|
Mode of Payment: Candidates can make payment through both the mode online and offline mode.
- Online Mode: BHU online fees payment using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- Offline Mode: In cash through “Challan” in any branch of HDFC Bank.
BHU SCS 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check their Banaras Hindu University SCS Eligibility Criteria 2021 before start filling the application form. Check all the essential details regarding eligibility:
- Candidates must pass their intermediate exam with required marks.
- Candidates should clear their bachelor's degree with valid marks(for some courses).
Category wise reservation is mentioned in the given below table:
Banaras Hindu University SCS Category wise reservation
|Scheduled Caste(SC) ||15%|
|Physically Challenged Candidates||5%|
|Other Backward Class(OBC)||27%|
BHU SCS 2021 Selection Process
The Banaras Hindustan University SCS Selection Process will be based on merit which will be based on weighted marks in the qualifying Examination/ other Examinations/ written test/ interview/ any other criteria as per the decision of concerned Faculty/ Department/Centre.
- If merit is equal, the candidate having a higher percentage of marks at the qualifying examination will be given the preference.
- In case the percentages of marks in the qualifying examination are also equal then preference should be given to a candidate who has higher marks in the related subject.
- If the candidates have equal marks in the above-stated examinations, then the candidate senior in age should be given preference.
BHU SCS 2021 Call letter for Counselling
The admission will be given to all the candidates who have qualified in the examination.
- The qualified candidates will be called for the counselling process. At the time of counselling, candidates will have to reach to the venue with required documents, failing which their admission will be cancelled.
- Candidates must keep in mind that the call letter will be e-mailed to them at their email address and will also be informed via SMS regarding the same.
Documents Required at the time of Admission
Check the list of mandatory documents which has to carry to the campus while counselling process.
- Caste Certificate issued by the appropriate authority.
- Character Certificate issued by the institution last attended.
- Transfer Certificate and Migration Certificate
- Matriculation or its equivalent certificate
- Mark Sheets of the qualifying examination such as High School, Intermediate, Graduation, Post – Graduation.
- Medical Certificate issued by the appropriate authority, if admission is taken under Physically Challenged Category.
- Candidates must have in their possession all original documents at the time of admission failing which their admission shall not be considered.
- However, Marksheet downloaded from the Website of the concerned examining body (subject to verification by the Admission Committee), confidential mark sheets or provisional results issued by the Registrar/ Controller of Examinations of the concerned University or Secretary of the concerned Board (in case qualifying examination is of Senior Secondary level) shall also be entertained at the time of admission
BHU SCS 2021 Seat Matrix
Candidates can have a look at the seats distribution of BHU for candidates belonging to different categories from the table given below:-
|Scheduled Caste||15% seats|
|Physically Challenged Candidates||5% seats|
|Other backward Classes||27 seats|
|Economically Weaker Section||10 seats|
BHU SCS 2021 Highlights
The candidates can check the BHU SCS 2021 summary in the given below table:
|Exam Name||Banaras Hindu University Special Courses of Study|
|Conducting Body||Banaras Hindu University|
Various Courses provided through BHU SCS 2021
After qualifying BHU SCS entrance exam, candidates can take admission in following courses:
BHU SCS Various Courses
|Certificate Program in Health Care Management||6-month 1-semester||Part-Time|
|Proficiency Certificate Course in the Bhojpuri Language||4 Months||–|
|Diploma in|| || |
|Microfinance and Entrepreneurship||1 year 2-semester||Part-Time|
|Leisure and Hospitality Management||1 year 2-semester||Part-Time|
|Dental Mechanic||2- years||Full Time|
|Dental Hygienist||2- years||Full Time|
|Seed Technology||1-Year (2 Semester)||Full time|
|Tourism Management||2-Year (4-Semester)||Part-Time|
|Office Management & Business Communications||2-Year (4-Semester)||Part-Time|
|PG Diploma in|| || |
|Bhojpuri and Janpadiya Adhyayan||2-Year (4-Semester)||Part-Time|
|Hindi Journalism||1- Year (2- Semester)||Full Time|
|Journalism and Mass Communication||1- Year (2- Semester)||–|
|Indian Philosophy and Religion||1-Year (2-semester)||Full Time|
|Translation Skills for Varied Competencies||1-Year||Full time|
|Forensic Science and Medical Jurisprudence||1 Year (2- Semester)||Part-Time|
|Tax Management||1 Year (2- Semester)||Part-Time|
|Mass Communication and Media Laws||1 Year (2- Semester)||Part-Time|
|Human Resource Management, Service and Industrial Law||1 Year (2- Semester)||Part-Time|
|Corporate Governance||1 Year (2- Semester)||Part-Time|
|Business Administration (PGDBA)||One Year (2-Semester)||Part-Time|
|Health Care Management||One-year||Part-Time|
About Banaras Hindu University
BHU(Banaras Hindu University) was established on 04 February 1961 by Annie Besant and Madan Mohan Malaviya in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh. It was formerly known as Central Hindu College, is a public central University . BHU resides more than 30000 students on the campus and it also claims the title of the largest residential university in Asia. Banaras Hindu University
is organised into 14 fields(Streams) and 6 institutions.