DASA PG Application Form 2020 has been released on 28 August 2020 on the portal of Direct Admission of Students Abroad. Applicants can apply online until 19 September 2020. The application form has been released for admission in NITs, IIITs, IIEST, SPAs, Central Universities and other technical institutions to Post Graduate Engineering / Architecture / Planning /Design and Management Programmes ( M.Arch/M.Tech/M.Plan/ M.Des/ MURP & MBA). The application fee of DASA PG is expected to be the US $ 300/-. Candidate must have a four/five year UG program degree in Engineering / Technology for M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan./M.Des./MURP and an appropriate UG degree for MBA programme to apply for DASA. Read the complete article to know more about DASA PG 2020 Application Form like how to apply, fee, etc.
- The candidates can apply online from 28 August to 19 September 2020.
DASA PG Application Form 2020 Dates
Candidates can check the DASA PG 2020 Application Form schedule from the below-given table:
DASA PG 2020 Application Form Schedule
|Submission of Online Application Form||28 August 2020 - 19 September 2020|
DASA PG Application Form 2020
The candidates should go through the below-mentioned points about the online registration of DASA PG 2020:
- The application form will be available on the Direct Admission of Students Abroad in 2020.
- The form can be filled online but has to be submitted offline at the address of DASA.
- Multiple forms will lead to rejection.
- A valid e-mail Id & mobile number should be provided as all the communication will be made through these only.
- Candidates will have to upload the scanned clear passport photograph & signature in JPG format & other documents in JPG/JPEG format.
- The application fee will be accepted online only.
- Before the form submission ensure the details are correct.
- Take multiple photocopies of filled application form for further process.
Documents Needed for DASA PG Application Form 2020
Candidates will be required to upload the following mentioned documents along while submitting the application form:
- A copy of the Candidate’s Passport. (Nationals of Nepal who does not have a passport, copy of Authenticated Citizenship Card has to be submitted).
- Date of birth proof (Secondary Education Board / University Certificate (Class X or equivalent) or any certificate issued by the Government authorities).
- Marksheets of all semesters of the qualifying examination.
- Degree/provisional certificate (if degree completed).
- A course completion certificate from Institution
- Proof for residential eligibility requirement for Indian Nationals who have completed their undergraduate degree from India – Proof for having acquired NRI status and holding it for the last three years after obtaining an undergraduate degree from India/ Proof for having completed an undergraduate degree from any CFTI under the DASA Scheme/ Proof of having completed 11th & 12th standard from outside India.
- Details and proof of fee payment for SWIFT transfer.
- GMAT Score – Scanned copy
DASA PG 2020 Documents Image Specifications
Make sure to upload the documents in the following format & file size only:
|Passport size photograph||JPG only||3.5 cm x 3.5 cm (less than 100 KB)|
|Scanned copy of the Signature||JPG only||Less than 100 Kb|
|Scanned copies of other relevant documents||JPG/JPEG only||Less than 500 Kb|
Details to enter in DASA PG 2020 Application Form
The following details will be required to be entered by the candidate in the application form.
- Candidate's Name
- Guardian’s name
- Valid Email ID
- Phone number
- Alternative phone no.
- Communication Address
- Qualifying degree marks
- GRE/GMAT score
How to Apply for DASA PG 2020?
Candidates are suggested to use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browser while using the DASA admission portal. Follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for DASA PG 2020:
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website of DASA 2020 & then click on the link given “DASA PG 2020”.
- On next window Registration portal will appear.
- Now, enter the asked details.
- Once all the details are added correctly, click on “Create my account” button.
- An email will be sent to the registered mail ID with a link to complete the registration. Click on the link and enter Applicant ID & Password.
Note: Kindly note down Applicant ID and password as it has to be used in future.
Step 2: Application Form
- Login using Applicant ID & password.
- Applicants can enter any number of choices in the order of preference for the institutes and courses.
- Fill the required details correctly and upload the documents.
- Preview the application form after filling it & then only submit the form.
Step 3: DASA PG 2020 Application Fee Payment
Candidates have to submit the application form along with the fee & first-semester tuition fee. The fee structure can be checked below in the given table:
|Admission Category ||Registration Fee ||Tuition Fee (For First Semester only)|
|DASA (Non -SAARC)||US $ 300||US $ 4000|
|DASA (SAARC)||US $ 300||US $ 2000|
Registration Fee once submitted will not be refunded.
Mode of Payment
Fee can be deposited through the SWIFT transfer or E-Payment.
Step 5: Print the Application Form & send it
Once the form gets completed, take a print out of it and send it to the address of the DASA (as given on the official website).
DASA PG 2020 Refund of Tuition Fee
The applicants can check the tuition fee refund policy below in the given points for DASA PG admission:
- Applicants who are not allotted the seat as per their choices will be given full fee refund.
- und of 50% Applicants who are not matching the eligibility standards will be given a full refund of the tuition fee.
- Applicants who are allotted the seat as per their preference, but do not accept the allotment will be refunded 50% of the tuition fee.
- Candidates who will accept the allotted seat bu do not join will not be eligible to get any refund.
- Applicants who withdraw their admission in the first semester after joining the institute will get no refund.
- Those who will fail to submit the required documents are not eligible for any refund.