Goa TET 2021 is conducted by the Government of Goa for the candidates who want to make their career in the teaching field. GTET is scheduled to be held on 21 November, for which admit card will be made available from 10 November. Goa Teacher Eligibility Test is organised every year for the selection of candidates for different subjects from classes I to VII. There are a total of two papers i.e Paper 1 (Classes I-V) and Paper 2 (classes VI-VIII) in the exam. The minimum education qualification is to have a graduate in any discipline and a B.Ed degree. The application process takes place in an online mode at the official site. Read the article to get a detailed view of the GTET 2021.
Goa TET 2021 Status
Candidates can check the Goa TET 2021 exam status from the below table:
|Goa TET 2021 Status ||Official Notification is released|
|Exam date||Exam on 21 Nov|
Goa TET 2021 entrance exam is scheduled to be held on 21 November 2021.
Goa TET 2021 Important Dates
The candidates who are going to appear for the GTET 2021, must get updated with the dates regarding the events. The official notification is not out yet, We will update about the events, once the official dates are out. Check the table given below
GTET 2021 Schedule
Release of Goa TET application form
|25 September 2021|
Last date to apply
|20 October 2021|
Last date of payment of GTET application form
|20 October 2021|
Releasing of the GTET admit card
|10 November 2021|
|21 November 2021|
Goa TET 2021 Syllabus
Candidates preparing for the GTET must be aware of the GTET syllabus. This is important because the questions are asked for the topics prescribed.
Child Development And Pedagogy
- Child-centred and progressive education
- The concept of Development and its relationship with learning
- Multidimensional Intelligence
- Principles of Child Development and Stages (6-11 years)
- Influence of Genetics and the Environment
- Process of socialization
- Language and Thought
- Individual variation
- Continuous comprehensive evaluation
- Geometry – Shapes and their local understanding
- Numbers – Numbers and Operations
- Currency – Money Resolve Problem
- Measurement – Length, Mass, Weight, Volume Time
- Game of statistics
- Mental Math Pattern
- Nature and Nature of Mathematics
- Methods of Mathematics Teaching
- Importance of maths teaching
- Math’s language
- Mathematical location in the curriculum
- Math teaching problems
- Diagnostic and therapeutic teaching and assessment
- Analysis of errors
- Learning-related dimensions
- Family and Friends – Relationships, Bears, Plants, Work, and Sports
- Foods obtained from plants and animals, animal feeding, cooking meals, eating in the family, eating animals
- Shelter – Accommodation and its type, neighborhood and its mapping, home decor and cleaning, your family and domestic animals
- Nature of environmental studies
- Importance of Environmental Studies
- Education about the environment
- Education through the environment
- Education for the conservation of the environment
- Water-Water sources, Water for families, Water storage, Our life and water, Lack of water, Water drift, Water requirement for plants and animals
- Travel – Destination Location (Location, Water, Space), Travel Equipment, Communication-Communication, Letter Communication
- Automation and Behavior of Objects- Soil-Building Vastu
- Relation from science to science and social sciences
- Ways to learn
- Activities / practical work
- General evaluation
- Teaching-ingredient Problems
- Natural Phenomena
- Sources of food
- Components of food
- Materials of daily use
- Cleaning food
- The World of the Living
- Moving Things People and Ideas
- Electric current and circuits
- Natural Resource
- The Earliest Societies
- Political Developments
- Culture and Science
- New Kings and Kingdoms
- Sultans of Delhi
- Human Environment: settlement, transport, and communication
- Resources: Types-Natural and Human
- Social and Political Life
- Local Government
- Making a Living
- Creation of an Empire
- Social Change
- Regional Cultures
- Planet: Earth in the solar system
- Environment in its totality: natural and human environment
- State Government
- Understanding Media
- Unpacking Gender
- The Constitution
- Parliamentary Government
- Grammar – practical grammatical terms for nouns, nouns, pronouns, adjectives, sex, verb, factor, tense, inverse, synonyms, idioms, expressions, word-combination, etc
- Development of communication skills
- Understanding of practical grammar
- Resolving difficulties/discrepancies in language teaching
- Education Scholar Dimensions Principles and methods of language learning
- Language skills understanding language and understanding of listening, speaking, reading, writing, language skills
- Understanding language and understanding of listening, speaking, reading, writing, language skills
- Teaching material
- Remedial Teaching
- Pedagogy of Language Development 15 Questions
- Learning and acquisition
- Challenges of teaching language in a diverse classroom; language difficulties, errors
- Principles of language Teaching
- A critical perspective on the role of grammar in learning a language for communicating ideas
- verbally and in written form;
- Language Skills
- Evaluating language comprehension and proficiency: speaking, listening, reading and writing
- Teaching-learning materials: Textbook, multimedia materials, multilingual resource of the classroom
- Remedial Teaching
Goa TET 2021 Exam Pattern
GTET exam pattern helps the students to be familiar with the marking pattern, the total no. of questions asked in the exam, exam duration etc. Check the pattern below.
- GTET contains 150 marks for each paper
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- Questions are of multiple choice type.
- Duration of each paper is 1hr 30 minutes
- There is no negative marking for wrong responses and unattempted answers.
No. Of Questions
Child development and Pedagogy
No. Of Questions
Child development and Pedagogy
Science & Mathematics OR Social Studies & Social Science
Goa TET 2021 Admit Card
The concerned authority will release the GTET admit card in an online mode at the official site.
- Those who will register themselves for the GTET can download the admit card.
- It is a mandatory document that candidates must have to appear for the exam.
- It will be available in pdf format. The digital format of the admit card is unacceptable in the examination.
- Hence it is strictly advised to have the printed form of the admit card. A list of information is available on the admit card such as the Name of the candidates, exam date, time, venue, gender etc.
Goa TET 2021 Previous Years Papers
Solve the previous year’s papers to be well equipped with the exam pattern. Solving the previous papers not only boosts the preparation but also one gets an idea about their stronger and weaker section. It also helps the candidate to learn about time management.
Goa TET 2021 Answer Key
After the completion of the exam, various coaching institutes release the GTET answer key. The answer key holds the correct responses to the question asked in the exam. Through the answer key, one gets an idea about their estimated score in the exam. Candidates have to simply match their responses to the responses provided by the conducting body or the coaching institute.
Goa TET 2021 Result
The conducting body will release the GTET result in an online mode. Results will come out as per the paper wise. Thus candidates have to check the GTET Result 2021 according to the classes they have applied for. This reflects the final merit list of the selected students.
Goa TET 2021 Application Form
Candidates need to fill the application form in order to appear for the exam. The process of the GTET application form takes place in an online mode on the official site of Goa TET. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before moving further in the process. Keep all the documents ready before applying for the GTET. First of all, one needs to register themselves by providing the details such as Candidate’s Name, Gender, Parent’s Name, D.OB, Mobile No., Email id etc. Look into the complete process here.
Step 1: Online Registration
- Visit the official website of GTET
- Click on the “Register for GTET 2021”.
- Enter the details such as name, age, mobile number and email id etc to do the registration.
- After the registration is done, registered mobile no. and email Id. will receive the username and password. (One can reset the password easily).
Step 2: Fill the Application Form
- Enter the academic details such as marks, year of passing, board/university from 10th to graduation, or post-graduation.
Step 3: Upload The Scanned Images
- Scanned the images photograph and signature in the prescribed size and format.
Step 4: Payment of the application fee
- Payment can be done in an online mode through net banking/debit card/credit card.
Goa TET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The conducting body set the parameters to fill the GTET application form. The candidates who fulfil the eligibility requirement can apply for the GTET. Those who do not fulfil the requirement, his/her application will be rejected. Check the eligibility here.
- Must be a citizen of India
- Have the domicile of Goa (Other state students will be considered as the General category students)
Educational Eligibility for Paper 1 (For class I -V))
- Candidates must have passed the 10+2 or equivalent exam. Those who are doing B.El.Ed. or 2 year Diploma in Education in Special Education..
- Graduated students along with B.Ed can also apply.
- 50% is the minimum requirement.
Educational Eligibility for Paper 2 (ClassesVI-VIII)
- Candidates must have passed graduation with 50%.
- Have the B.Ed degree
- Passed or appearing in final 4-year (B.El.Ed) / B.Sc. (Ed.) or B.A. (Ed.)/ / 4-year BA/ B.Ed. (Special Education).
- The minimum age limit is 18 years for
- The maximum age is 35 years
- For the reserved category age relaxation is there as per the government guidelines.
Goa TET 2021 Highlights
Candidates can check the basic details of exam from the below mentioned table:
Directorate of Education, Government of Goa
Goa Teacher Eligibility Test
Teachers Recruitment Exam
GTET 2021 Official website