Gujarat TET 2021 will be conducted by Board of Secondary Education Gujarat (BSEG). Every year Guj TET is held for the recruitment of the teachers from classes I to VIII for the State Board Schools. All the aspiring candidates with B.Ed can apply for the Guj TET in an online mode for various subjects. There are two papers that the candidates have to appear as per class preference i.e Paper 1 (For class I-V) and Paper 2 (For class VI-VIII). Get detailed information about the Gujarat TET application, exam pattern, syllabus etc from the article given below.
Gujarat TET 2021 Status
Candidates can check the Gujarat TET 2021 exam status from the below table:
|Gujarat TET 2021 Status ||Official Notification is yet to be released|
Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test (Gujarat TET) Important Date 2021
Candidates willing to appear in the exam are advised to keep themselves updated with the dates of the Guj TET events. Look into the table given below.
Release of the notification
Application Form Starts
Last Date To Apply
Last Date To Make The Payment
Correction In The Application Form
Availability of the Admit Card
Gujarat TET 2021 exam
Gujarat TET Application Form 2021
Guj TET application process takes place in an online mode. Candidates have to visit the official site of the Board of Secondary Education Gujarat in order to apply for the Guj TET. Follow the given steps to successfulyl complete the application process
- Visit the official site Board of Secondary Education Gujarat (BSEG)
- Read the notification and instructions very carefully before moving forward.
- Click on the application form link.
- Enter the details such as personal, educational in a correct format.
- Upload the scanned copies of the signature and photograph in the prescribed size and format.
- Go through the details entered to check whether they are correct or not. Make changes if required.
- Make the payment of the application fee
- Download the Guj TET application fee and take the print of it.
Gujarat TET Application Fee
The payment of the application fee can be done in an online mode through net banking/debit card/ credit card. The online form is incomplete without the payment of the application fee. The fee differs as per the category. Check the fee given below.
Gujarat TET Eligibility Criteria 2021
The eligibility requirement differs as per the level of the classes.
For classes I-V
- 10+2 with a minimum of 45% marks.
- The candidates appearing in the final 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)/ 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education / 2 – year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible. OR
- Graduates from the recognised university with 50% marks and those who have qualified B.Ed are also eligible to apply.
For classes VI-VIII
- Graduated or those appearing in final 2-year B.A. / D.Ed. /B.Sc. with at least 45% marks or cleared/ appearing in B.Ed / Senior Secondary with a score of 50% marks and passing or appearing in 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed.
- B.A. (Ed.)/ final 4-year in (B.El.Ed) / B.Ed B.Sc. (Ed.), (Special Education) with a minimum of 50% in B.SC or B.A are eligible for Gujarat TET.
- The candidates must be more or equal to 18 years of age
- The maximum age limit is 35 years
- Age relaxation is there for the reserved candidates as per the government norms
Gujarat TET Syllabus 2021
The syllabus of the TET exam is almost the same as other state TET exams. Look into the syllabus mentioned below.
- Grammar – practical grammatical terms for nouns, nouns, pronouns, adjectives, sex, verb, factor, tense, inverse, synonyms, idioms, expressions, word-combination, etc
- Development of communication skills
- Understanding of practical grammar
- Resolving difficulties/discrepancies in language teaching
- Education Scholar Dimensions Principles and methods of language learning
- Language skills understanding language and understanding of listening, speaking, reading, writing, language skills
- Understanding language and understanding of listening, speaking, reading, writing, language skills
- Teaching material
- Remedial Teaching
- Pedagogy of Language Development 15 Questions
- Learning and acquisition
- Challenges of teaching language in a diverse classroom; language difficulties, errors
- Principles of language Teaching
- A critical perspective on the role of grammar in learning a language for communicating ideas
- verbally and in written form;
- Language Skills
- Evaluating language comprehension and proficiency: speaking, listening, reading and writing
- Teaching-learning materials: Textbook, multimedia materials, multilingual resource of the classroom
- Remedial Teaching
Child Development And Pedagogy
- Child-centred and progressive education
- The concept of Development and its relationship with learning
- Multidimensional Intelligence
- Principles of Child Development and Stages (6-11 years)
- Influence of Genetics and the Environment
- Process of socialization
- Language and Thought
- Individual variation
- Continuous comprehensive evaluation
- Geometry – Shapes and their local understanding
- Numbers – Numbers and Operations
- Currency – Money Resolve Problem
- Measurement – Length, Mass, Weight, Volume Time
- Game of statistics
- Mental Math Pattern
- Nature and Nature of Mathematics
- Methods of Mathematics Teaching
- Importance of maths teaching
- Math’s language
- Mathematical location in the curriculum
- Math teaching problems
- Diagnostic and therapeutic teaching and assessment
- Analysis of errors
- Learning-related dimensions
- Family and Friends – Relationships, Bears, Plants, Work, and Sports
- Foods obtained from plants and animals, animal feeding, cooking meals, eating in the family, eating animals
- Shelter – Accommodation and its type, neighborhood and its mapping, home decor and cleaning, your family and domestic animals
- Nature of environmental studies
- Importance of Environmental Studies
- Education about the environment
- Education through the environment
- Education for the conservation of the environment
- Water-Water sources, Water for families, Water storage, Our life and water, Lack of water, Water drift, Water requirement for plants and animals
- Travel – Destination Location (Location, Water, Space), Travel Equipment, Communication-Communication, Letter Communication
- Automation and Behavior of Objects- Soil-Building Vastu
- Relation from science to science and social sciences
- Ways to learn
- Activities / practical work
- General evaluation
- Teaching-ingredient Problems
- Natural Phenomena
- Sources of food
- Components of food
- Materials of daily use
- Cleaning food
- The World of the Living
- Moving Things People and Ideas
- Electric current and circuits
- Natural Resource
- The Earliest Societies
- Political Developments
- Culture and Science
- New Kings and Kingdoms
- Sultans of Delhi
- Human Environment: settlement, transport, and communication
- Resources: Types-Natural and Human
- Social and Political Life
- Local Government
- Making a Living
- Creation of an Empire
- Social Change
- Regional Cultures
- Planet: Earth in the solar system
- Environment in its totality: natural and human environment
- State Government
- Understanding Media
- Unpacking Gender
- The Constitution
- Parliamentary Government
Gujarat TET Exam Pattern 2021
Gujarat TET exam pattern is announced by the Board of Secondary Education Gujarat (BSEG). Candidates being familiar with the marking pattern helps the candidates to be aware of the marking scheme, no. of questions asked exam duration etc. Check the pattern below.
- Each paper contains 150 marks.
- Multiple Choice Questions are there in the exam.
- One Mark for each question
- The duration of each exam paper is 90 minutes
- There is no provision of negative marking for wrong or unattempted answers.
Gujarat TET Paper 1 Pattern
No. Of Questions
Child development and Pedagogy
Gujarat TET Paper 2 Pattern
No. Of Questions
Child development and Pedagogy
Science & Mathematics OR Social Studies & Social Science
Gujarat TET Admit Card 2021
Admit card of Gujarat TET is released in an online mode. The candidates have to enter their login credentials in order to download the admit card. Gujarat TET admit card will be available in pdf form. Candidates are advised to download and take the print while visiting the examination centre.
- Visit the official site of the Board of Secondary Education Gujarat (BSEG)
- Click on the click “Gujarat TET Admit Card 2021”
- Enter the details required such as username or password.
- Download the admit card and take the print of it.
Gujarat TET Previous Years Papers
All those who are appearing in the Guj TET 2021 exam are advised to solve the previous years question paper. Previous paper is beneficial in many ways such as:
- Boosts the preparation of the candidates
- Well equipped with the test pattern.
- Get an idea about the types of questions asked in the exam.
- Learn about the weightage of the chapters.
Gujarat TET Answer Key 2021
Answer key is important for those who have attended the exam. This helps the candidates to analyse their scores before the announcement of the result. Gujarat TET answer key has the correct responses to the questions asked in the exam. Candidates match their response to the answer key released and estimate their score and get to know whether they are qualifying for the exam or not.
Gujarat TET Result 2021
The Gujarat TET results will be out in an online mode. Candidates can check their result as per the paper they have attempted for. The result reflects the final merit list of the candidates who have cleared the exam. The process to view the results are.
- Visit the official site of Board of Secondary Education Gujarat (BSEG)
- Click on the click “Gujarat TET Result 2021”
- A pdf will appear as per the paper.
- Select the paper for which you have appeared
- Result will be displayed in the pdf form
- Check Name, roll no. and gender
- Download the result for future reference.
Gujarat TET Overview
Board of Secondary Education Gujarat (BSEG)
Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test
Teachers Recruitment Exam
1.5 hours (90 minutes)
Number of Papers
Paper 1 and Paper 2
Type of Question