KVASU Application Form 2020 has been released for all courses online on its official website. The candidates can fill the form online only by registering themselves. Those who fulfil the eligibility requirements can apply. The application fee will be collected through Online Payment Mode or by way of Demand Draft. Read the complete article to know more about Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University 2020 Application Form like fees, the process to apply, etc.
KVASU Application Form 2020 Dates
Candidates can check KVASU 2020 application form dates below in the given table:
KVASU Online Registration Dates 2020
|Subjects||Release date of form||Last date of Online Application||Last Date of receiving a Hardcopy|
|M.V.Sc./ M. Tech ||22 July 2020||24 September 2020||30 September 2020|
|M.S./ M.Sc||22 July 2020||27 August 2020||03 September 2020|
|B.Sc. PP&BM||22 July 2020||27 August 2020||03 September 2020|
|PG Diploma/ Diploma||22 July 2020||27 August 2020||03 September 2020|
|22 July 2020||11 October 2020||18 October 2020|
|PhD||22 July 2020||24 September 2020||30 September 2020|
KVASU Application Form 2020
The candidates should go through the below-mentioned points about the registration of KVASU admission form 2020:
- The application form is available on the official website of the competent authority ( http://application.kvasu.ac.in/register/student_register#
- The candidates will have to submit the form online as it will not be accepted via any other mode.
- Multiple forms submitted by a candidate will lead to rejection.
- Candidate must ensure that the e-mail address and Mobile number provided in the Online application form are their own or of their parents only. Since all the information/ communication will be sent through e-mail
on the registered e-mail address.
- The seeking candidates are advised to apply for each course separately.
- Must note down the system generated Application Number and login credentials for each course.
- Fill the form carefully as further editing option is not available.
- While filling the online application candidates have to upload his/ her passport size colour photograph (150W X 200H pixels) and signature (250W X 90H pixels). The size shall not exceed 30 kb.
- The candidates will be treated for the reservation quota only if the necessary certificates are uploaded in the application portal.
- The application fee can be remitted through credit card/ debit card/ Internet banking/ Demand Draft.
- If the fee will be paid via DD then it has to be sent to the university along with the form.
- The application form must be complete in all respect else candidature will be cancelled.
- Take multiple photocopies of filled application form for further process.
Documents to be sent along with KVASU 2020 Application Form
All candidates remitting fees through Demand draft should compulsorily send KVASU application form 2020 along with the following enclosures to the University.
- Demand draft or copy of the online payment receipt. Name and address of the candidate and course for which applied must be entered on the backside of the Demand Draft using a pencil. A Xerox copy of the same shall be retained by the candidate.
- Self-attested copy of SSLC certificate or Birth certificate
- Self-attested copies of Certificates to prove the qualification of the candidates (Plus two/ VHSE/ Degree (both final mark list and Certificates to be provided))
- SC/ ST/ OEC/ OBC candidates (Native of Kerala origin) should submit Community Certificate/ Caste Certificate, Income certificate and Nativity Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- A ‘No Objection Certificate’ and experience certificate obtained from the controlling officer concerned in the case of in-service candidates.
- Attested copies of certificates to prove additional qualifications or extra-curricular activities
like experience in job/ sports activities/ NCC/ NSS etc.
- Attested copy of certificates and forms in support of any other reservation/ claims made in the
- Hardcopy of the project proposal (for PhD Applicants).
- Hardcopy of the papers published, if any (for PhD Applicants).
How to Apply for KVASU Admission 2020?
The candidate can follow the below-mentioned steps to fill the KVASU 2020 admission form:
Step 1: Visit the official website of KVASU
Step 2: Click on ‘Admission’ tab and then on ‘online application’.
Step 3: Register by providing details like name, DOB, email id, mobile number & then select course & then click on Register.
Step 4: Upload images of recent coloured passport-size photograph and signature not exceeding 30 KB size.
Step 5: Make the payment before filling the application form.
Step 6: Get the printout of the filled form & if payments have been made via DD then send it to the
The Director (Academics & Research),
Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Pookode,
Lakkidi P.O, Wayanad, Kerala, Pin 673576
KVASU Application Fee 2020
Check the fee details hearby for KVASU admission 2020:
KVASU Admission Form Fee 2020
|General Category ||Rs 1000/- + Rs 20 bank processing charges |
|SC/ST (Native of Kerala origin) ||Rs 500/- + Rs 20 bank processing charges |
Modes of Payment
- Online - Credit card/debit card/Internet banking.
- Offline (Demand Draft_ - collect the Demand Draft from any nationalized bank in favour of Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Pookode payable at Federal Bank, Kalpetta.
KVASU Admit Card 2020
The candidate should download KVASU Hall ticket (admit card/ memo) from University website after the successful submission of the form. The authority will release the admit card only for a few programmes for which entrance exam will be conducted like M.V.Sc./ M. Tech, M.S./ M.Sc, B.Sc. PP&BM, PG Diploma/ Diploma & PhD.