MAH M.P.Ed CET 2021 was conducted on 15 September 2021. The result will be announced soon. The qualified students will be called for counselling rounds after the declaration of results. Maharashtra Master in Physical Education Common Entrance Test which is conducted by the State Common Entrance Test Cell (Government of Maharashtra). This exam is conducted at a state-level to offer admission First Year of Two Year Degree Course in Master of Physical Education. Candidates must go through the article to get all the information about MAH M.P.Ed CET 2021.
MAH M.P.Ed CET 2021 Exam Status
Candidates can check the MAH M.P.Ed CET 2021 exam status from the below table:
Maharashtra Master of Physical Education Common Entrance Test 2021 Status
|The exam was successfully conducted.|
MAH M.P.Ed CET 2021 Dates
The candidates can get with the important events regarding MAH M.P.Ed CET 2021 by following the below-given schedule.
MAH M.P.Ed CET 2021 Schdeule
|Registration starts||12 July 2021|
|Last date to submit an online application||26 July 2021|
|Last date for printing your application||26 July 2021|
|Online fee payment||September 2021|
|Admit card release||08 September 2021|
|Date of MAH-M.P.Ed-CET 2021||15 September 2021|
|Result declaration||October 2021|
MAH M.P.Ed CET 2021 Result
The conducting body will release the MAH M.P.Ed CET 2021 Result on the official website.
- MAH M.P.Ed CET will be declared after the exam.
- Authority will publish the result in the form of a PDF.
- Result from the content the following details related to candidates like their name, roll number, and marks obtained in the entrance exam.
- Candidates also check their individuals result by entering the registration ID and password.
- After the result declaration, all the passing candidates need to register themselves for the Centralised Admission Process (CAP) for the college and seat allotment process.
MAH M.P.Ed CET 2021 Counselling
MAH M.P.Ed. Counseling will start after the declaration of results. Qualified students will be called for the counseling session. Given below are some important point that needs to be kept in mind:
- A minimum of 50% marks (40% for SC/ST) is required to stand eligible for counseling.
- The merit list will contain the names of candidates in order of ranks secured by them in the test.
- Aspirants can contact the organizing authority in case there is a discrepancy in their score.
- Students who are shortlisted via the merit list are eligible for the counseling session.
MAH M.P.Ed CET 2021 Centralized Admission Process
The unaided private professional educational Institution shall admit candidates through the Centralized Admission Process (CAP). After the result declaration, candidates whose name will be there in the merit list need to register themselves for M.P.Ed CAP 2021. Candidates are required to fill the online centralized admission form and college option form filling with uploading the necessary line of documents.
MAH M.P.Ed CET 2021 Admit Card
Candidates can download their MAH M.P.Ed CET 2021 Admit Card from the official website. Given below the details of the M.P.Ed CET Admission Ticket:
- Need to login with registration id/roll number and password or date of birth.
- Authority will also send the Intimations for downloading Hall Ticket through E-mail/SMS.
Candidates must carry the following on the day of examination:
- One of the ID proofs such as PAN Card/Passport/Permanent Driving License/Voters Card/ Bank Pass Book with photograph/ photo identity proof.
- Admit card with affixed Photo and valid and original Photo ID card
MAH M.P.Ed CET 2021 Exam Pattern
Applicants must check the given below table of MAH M.P.Ed CET 2021 Exam Pattern to know the question paper structure:
MAH M.P.Ed 2021 Question Paper Pattern
|Exam Mode||Computer-Based Test (CBT)|
|Duration||1 Hour (60 Minutes)|
|Medium||English, Marathi, and Hindi|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)|
|Number of Question||50 |
|Marking Scheme||+1 for each correct answer and there is no negative marking|
Section-wise distribution of marks and number of question check form the given below table:
|Section||Number of Question||Marks|
|Foundation of Physical Education||10||10|
|Anatomy, Physiology and Health Education ||10||10|
|Teaching Methodology ||10||10|
|Officiating Coaching and Management in Physical Education||10||10|
|Tests, Measurements, and Evaluation in Physical Education ||10||10|
MAH M.P.Ed CET 2021 Syllabus
Aspirants must check the given below information related to MAH M.P.Ed CET 2021 Syllabus for better preparation:
Foundation of Physical Education:
- History of Physical Education
- Psychological Foundation of Physical Education
- Philosophical Foundation of Physical Education
- Sociological Foundation of Physical Education
- Various commissions, schemes, policies, awards, and role and contribution of Physical Education and Sports Institutes.
Anatomy, Physiology, and Health Education:
- Need and importance of Anatomy in Physical education
- Exercise and Various Body Systems
- Health Education – Need and importance in the school curriculum
- Posture, Postural deformities, and corrective exercises
- Role of Physical Education Teacher in AIDS and Pollution awareness.
- Various teaching methods and principles
- Unit Planning - Types, Pre- preparation Unit planning and Year Planning
- Types of Competitions –Intramural and Extramural
- Maxims of teaching, Audiovisual aids
- Place of computer and internet in teaching
Officiating Coaching and Management in Physical Education:
- Principles, Purpose of Officiating and coaching
- Periodization and its role in coaching
- Skills, techniques, and rules of various games and sports
- Duties and responsibilities of officials
- Principles and need for sport management
Tests, Measurements, and Evaluation in Physical Education:
- Physical Fitness Test – HRPF, Motor fitness
- Sports skill Test- Football, Volleyball, Basketball, Badminton, and Handball
- Need and importance of tests
- Criteria of selection of tests
- Evaluation –Types, Principles, and purpose
MAH M.P.Ed CET 2021 Exam Centres
Check the MAH M.P.Ed CET 2021 Exam Centre list which is mentioned below:
- Solapur /Barshi
MAH M.P.Ed CET 2021 Application Form
Candidates can fill the MAH M.P.Ed CET 2021 Application Form on the official website of State CET Cell, Maharashtra, once released. Given below are some details related to the MAH M.P.Ed 2021 Registration Form:
- An application form will be available in online mode only.
- Candidates need to do registration before form filling by entering the name, contact details, and email id.
- Candidates should be very careful while filling the M.P.Ed CET 2021 online application form because there is no correction window.
- Upload the required documents as per the specifications are given in the guidelines.
- Application Fees can be paid through the online mode.
- Applicants are advised to take the printout of their e-receipt for future reference.
MAH M.P.Ed CET Application Fees 2021
Check the given below table of category wise MAH M.P.Ed CET 2021 Application Fees:
Maharashtra M.P.Ed 2021 Registration Fees
|Category ||Application Fees|
|General Category from Maharashtra State, Out Side Maharashtra State (OMS), J&K Migrant||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC, ST, VJ/DTNT (A), NT-1 (B), NT-2(C), NT-3(D), OBC ,SBC and SEBC categories||Rs. 800/-|
Mode of Payment: Aspirants can make payment online mode via using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro). Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallet.
MAH M.P.Ed CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for this, applicants must ensure that they are qualified for an entrance exam or not. Go through the points given regarding the Eligibility Requirements for the MAH M.P.Ed CET 2020:
- Those who apply for the exam must be a citizen of India.
- Should secure at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam (for Backward Class Categories belonging only to Maharashtra State passing marks should be 45%).
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) or equivalent or Bachelor’s Degree in Science (B.Sc.) in Health and Physical Education.
- Those who belong to Non-Resident Indian, Person of Indian Origin, Overseas Citizen of India and Foreign National Students, Children of Indian Workers in the Gulf Countries must apply only for Centralized Admission Process (CAP).
- There is no upper age limit for the candidates.
MAH M.P.Ed CET 2021 Highlights
Go through the given below table to get MAH M.P.Ed CET 2021 entrance exam basic information:
MAH M.P.Ed CET 2021 Highlights
|Exam Name||MAH M.P.Ed CET 2021|
|Full Name||Maharashtra Master in Physical Education Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Authority||State Common Entrance Test Cell (Government of Maharashtra)|
|Exam Mode ||Online Mode|
|Application Form||Apply Now|
|Purpose of Exam||To offer admission in First Year of Degree Course in Master of Physical Education|
State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra
The government of Maharashtra has established a State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL) under Admission Regulating Authority (ARA) as per the provision in Section 10 of Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions and Fees) Act, 2015, (Hereinafter called the Act). Anand Rayate, IAS commissioner of state CET cell, and secretary of admission regulating authority.