MAH M.P.Ed CET 2020 has been postponed. Admit Card will be available soon on the official website. Maharashtra Master in Physical Education Common Entrance Test which is conducted by State Common Entrance Test Cell (Government of Maharashtra). This exam conduct in a state-level to offer admission First Year of Two Year Degree Course in Master of Physical Education. M.P. Ed CET entrance 2020 will be held on 14 May to 16 May 2020 (Tentative). Candidates must go through the article to get all the information of MAH M.P.Ed Entrance 2020.
- MAH M.P. Ed CET 2020 has been postponed due to COVID-19.
MAH M.P.Ed CET 2020 Application Form
Candidates can fill the MAH M.P.Ed CET 2020 Application Form from 06 March 2020 to 07 April 2020 on the official website of State CET Cell, Maharashtra. Given below are some details related to the MAH M.P.Ed 2020 Registration Form:
- An application form will be available in online mode only.
- Candidates need to do registration before form filling by entering the name, contact details and email id.
- Candidates should be very careful while filling the M.P.Ed CET 2020 online application form because there is no correction window.
- Upload the required documents as per the specifications are given in the guidelines.
- Application Fees can be paid through the online mode.
- Applicants are advised to take the print out of their e-receipt for future reference.
MAH M.P.Ed CET Application Fees 2020
Check the given below table of category wise MAH M.P.Ed CET 2020 Application Fees:
Maharashtra M.P.Ed 2020 Registration Fees
|Category ||Application Fees|
|General Category from Maharashtra State, Out Side Maharashtra State (OMS), J&K Migrant||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC, ST, VJ/DTNT (A), NT-1 (B), NT-2(C), NT-3(D), OBC ,SBC and SEBC categories||Rs. 500/-|
Mode of Payment: Aspirants can make payment through online mode via using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro). Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallet.
MAH M.P.Ed CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must ensure that they are eligible for the entrance exam or not before applying for that. Go through the given points regarding the MAH M.P.Ed CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- Those who apply for the exam must be a citizen of India.
- Should secure at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam (for Backward Class Categories belonging only to Maharashtra State passing marks should be 45%).
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) or equivalent or Bachelor’s Degree in Science (B.Sc.) in Health and Physical Education.
- Those belong to Non-Resident Indian, Person of Indian Origin, Overseas Citizen of India and Foreign National Students, Children of Indian Workers in the Gulf Countries must apply only for Centralized Admission Process (CAP).
- There is no upper age limit for the candidates.
MAH M.P.Ed CET 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can download their MAH M.P.Ed CET 2020 Admit Card on 30 April 2020 (tentative) from the official website. Given below the details of M.P.Ed CET Admission Ticket:
- Need to login with registration id/roll number and password or date of birth.
- Authority will also send the Intimations for downloading Hall Ticket through E-mail/SMS.
Candidates must carry the following on the day of examination:
- One of the ID proof such as PAN Card/Passport/Permanent Driving License/Voters Card/ Bank Pass Book with photograph/ photo identity proof.
- Admit card with affixed Photo and valid and original Photo ID card
MAH M.P.Ed CET 2020 Exam Centres
Check the MAH M.P.Ed CET 2020 Exam Centre list which is mentioned below:
- Solapur /Barshi
MAH M.P.Ed CET 2020 Exam Pattern
Applicants must check the given below table of MAH M.P.Ed CET 2020 Exam Pattern to know the question paper structure:
MAH M.P.Ed 2020 Question Paper Pattern
|Exam Mode||Computer-Based Test (CBT)|
|Duration||1 Hours (60 Minutes)|
|Medium||English, Marathi and Hindi|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)|
|Number of Question||50 |
|Marking Scheme||+1 for each correct answer and there is no negative marking|
Section-wise distribution of marks and number of question check form the given below table:
|Section||Number of Question||Marks|
|Foundation of Physical Education||10||10|
|Anatomy, Physiology and Health Education ||10||10|
|Teaching Methodology ||10||10|
|Officiating Coaching and Management in Physical Education||10||10|
|Tests, Measurements and Evaluation in Physical Education ||10||10|
MAH M.P.Ed CET 2020 Syllabus
Aspirants must check the given below information related to MAH M.P.Ed CET 2020 Syllabus for better preparation:
Foundation of Physical Education:
- History of Physical Education
- Psychological Foundation of Physical Education
- Philosophical Foundation of Physical Education
- Sociological Foundation of Physical Education
- Various commissions, schemes, policies, awards and role and contribution of Physical Education and Sports Institutes.
Anatomy, Physiology and Health Education:
- Need and importance of Anatomy in Physical education
- Exercise and Various Body Systems
- Health Education – Need and importance in the school curriculum
- Posture, Postural deformities and corrective exercises
- Role of Physical Education Teacher in AIDS and Pollution awareness.
- Various teaching methods and principles
- Unit Planning - Types, Pre- preparation Unit planning and Year Planning
- Types of Competitions –Intramural and Extramural
- Maxims of teaching, Audiovisual aids
- Place of computer and internet in teaching
Officiating Coaching and Management in Physical Education:
- Principles, Purpose of Officiating and coaching
- Periodization and its role in coaching
- Skills, techniques and rules of various games and sports
- Duties and responsibilities of officials
- Principles and need for sport management
Tests, Measurements and Evaluation in Physical Education:
- Physical Fitness Test – HRPF, Motor fitness
- Sports skill Test- Football, Volleyball, Basketball, Badminton and Handball
- Need and importance of tests
- Criteria of selection of tests
- Evaluation –Types, Principles and purpose
MAH M.P.Ed CET 2020 Result
The conducting body will release the MAH M.P.Ed CET 2020 Result on 03 May 2020 (tentatively) on the official website. Check the all-important information related to M.P.Ed CET 2020 Scorecard:
- Authority will publish the result in the form of PDF.
- Result from the content the following details related to candidates like their name, roll number, and marks obtained in the entrance exam.
- Candidates also check their individuals result by entering the registration ID and password.
- After result declaration, all the passing candidates need to register themselves for the Centralised Admission Process (CAP) for the college and seat allotment process.
MAH M.P.Ed CET 2020 Highlights
Go through the given below table to get MAH M.P.Ed CET 2020 entrance exam basic information:
|Exam Name||MAH M.P.Ed CET |
|Full Name||Maharashtra Master in Physical Education Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Authority||State Common Entrance Test Cell (Government of Maharashtra)|
|Exam Mode ||Online Mode|
|Purpose of Exam||To offer admission in First Year of Degree Course in Master of Physical Education|
State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra
Government of Maharashtra has established a State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL) under Admission Regulating Authority (ARA) as per the provision in Section 10 of Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions and Fees) Act, 2015, (Herein after called the Act). Anand Rayate, IAS commissioner of state cet cell, and secretary of admission regulating authrotiy.