Maharashtra D.El.Ed 2023 is conducted by The Maharashtra State Council of Educational Research and Training, Pune (MSCERT). It is the academic authority of the state government school education & sports departments. Through MSCERT, candidates get admission to various courses through various affiliated colleges under Maharashtra. After conducting the exam MSCERT releases a merit list for Maharashtra D.EL.ED online at deledadmission.in. The candidates who successfully registered themselves are included in the merit list. Thereafter, the candidates appear for counselling. For more information regarding Maharashtra D.El.ED 2023 application form, merit list, seat intake & counselling, keep on reading the article.
Maharashtra D.El.ED Important Dates 2023
The candidates must keep themselves updated regarding the important dates of Maharashtra D.EL.Ed. We have provided details of the same below:
Application Form Start Date
Last Date To Submit
Provisional Merit List Release
Final Merit List Release
Maharashtra D.El.ED Application Form 2023
The Maharashtra D.EL.ED application form is released in an online mode. Therefore, in order to fill it, the candidates must visit the official website. They must provide valid information regarding their personal, academic details, and contact information. However, they must make sure that all the information provided is valid. Otherwise, the application will be liable for cancellation. Furthermore, they must upload the required documents & finally pay the registration fee. Candidates must take out a printout of the form for future purposes.
Steps To Apply For Maharashtra D.El.ED Application Form 2023
In order to apply for Maharashtra D.El.Ed, the candidates can follow the steps given below.
- Firstly, go to the official website of Maharashtra D.El.Ed, deledadmission.in.
- Thereafter, click on the link to the application form.
- Subsequently, enter the personal details, contact details, academic details in the application form. Make sure they are valid.
- Then, upload the academic certificates and images of the documents in the form.
- Lastly, pay the application form fee & take the printout of the payment receipt for future purposes.
Maharashtra D.El.ED Application Form Fee 2023
The candidates must pay the registration fee in order to successfully register themselves. They can make the payment via debit card, credit card or net banking. We have provided information relegated to the same below.
Maharashtra D.El.ED Eligibility Criteria 2023
The candidate must check the eligibility criteria before filling up the application registration form. We have provided details of the same below.
- In order to apply for Maharashtra D.El.Ed, the candidate must have passed class 12th from a recognized board.
Other Educational Qualification
- In order to apply for Maharashtra D.El.Ed, the candidates must have secured minimum 50% in their class 12th examination.
- The candidates belonging to the OBC / SC / ST / PH category must have minimum 45% marks.
Maharashtra D.El.Ed Syllabus 2023
The candidate must keep themselves updated with the current Maharashtra D.EL.Ed syllabus. We have provided information related to the same below.
1st Year Syllabus
Childhood and the development of children
- Meaning and characteristics of child development
- Understand various aspects of child development and growth
- Enable students to understand child behaviour
- Understand the development needs of childhood
- Nature and Composition of Indian Society: hierarchical multilingual, multi-religious, multicultural
- Societal Challenges in India
Towards understanding the self
- Concept and Development of Self
- Factors Affecting Development of Self
- Factors Affecting Personality Development
- Life Skills: Concept and Development
Pedagogy of English language
- Place of English language in curriculum: its importance, objectives and principles
- Language Skills: Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing
- Lesson planning and material development
- Approaches of teaching English Language
D.EL.ED 2nd Year Syllabus
Cognition, sociocultural context
- Social Change: Meaning and Concept
- Culture: Concept, Cultural Differences and its influence on Education
- Sources of Value Education
- Causes and effects of social change
Guidance and Counselling
- Guidance: Concept and its need at elementary level
- Areas of Guidance
- Counselling: Meaning and Difference between guidance and counselling
- Behavioural problems with children
Leadership and change
- Leadership: Concept
- Leadership Styles
- Team Building
- Barriers to effective communication
- Essential Communication Skills for Teachers
Pedagogy of environmental studies
- Concept and objectives of Environmental Studies
- Importance of Environmental Education
- EVS curriculum at primary level
- Developing an EVS kit- its importance and usage
School health and education
- Concepts of health and well-being and its importance
- Various Aspects of Health
- Personal Hygiene and its importance
- Physical Education
- Safety Education
Fine arts and education
- Understanding Arts and Art Education
- Planning and Organization of Art Experience
- Visual Arts and Crafts
- Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation in Art Education
- Importance of Art Education at primary level
Maharashtra D.El.Ed Merit List 2023
The MSCERT releases the Maharashtra D.El.Ed Merit at its official website. The candidates who took the test will be able to check their merit list. In order to do so, they must visit the official website. They will find the provisional merit list. In case the candidate finds any discrepancy in their 10+2 marks in it, they can raise objections against it. Thereafter, a final merit list will be released. Thereafter, the candidates who qualify the exam will further be called for the counselling session.
Maharashtra D.El.ED Counselling 2023
Based on the marks obtained by the candidate in the merit list, they will be called for the counselling session. The counselling will be conducted in 3 rounds for admission to Maharashtra D.El.Ed admission. Furthermore, the candidates must carry valid documents to the counselling venue. If the documents are invalid, the candidate’s admission will be liable to cancellation. It is imperative for candidates to reach the counselling on the mentioned date & time. Any request for rescheduling the counselling date will not be entertained. Furthermore, we have provided the list of documents required for Maharashtra D.El.Ed counselling.
- Downloaded Application form
- Maharashtra D.El.Ed Counselling intimation letter
- Qualifying exam mark sheets
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Residential certificate
- Physically handicapped certificate (if any)
- Ex-serviceman certificate (if applicable) in case of son / daughter / spouse issued by the Competent Authority.
The Maharashtra State Council of Educational Research and Training, Pune (MSCERT) is the function of the academic authority of the state government school education and sports departments. The authority is situated in Pune. It was established as the State Institute of Education (SIE) in 1964 to enhance the quality education to the students in the year 1984.
Maharashtra D.El.ED 2023 Highlights
The candidates can check Maharashtra D.El.ED highlights from the table below.
Maharashtra Diploma In Elementary Education
Maharashtra State Council of Educational Research and Training (MSCERT)