Meghalaya D.EL.ED 2020 is a state-level entrance exam conducted by the Directorate of Educational Research and Training (DIET). The exam is conducted every year for the candidates who are willing to become teachers at the elementary level. Admission for Meghalaya Diploma in Elementary Education Course is given based on the merit list released by the DIET. Interested candidate can fill the application form following the schedule. Candidate looking for Meghalaya D.EL.ED Must go through the following for all kinds of information.
Meghalaya D.EL.ED 2020 Admit Card
Admit card for the Meghalaya Diploma in elementary education will be issued in an online mode by the authority. More details are mentioned below
- A candidate who would have filled the application form following the schedule also has paid the registration can be able to download the Hall pass for the exam
- A link for the hall ticket on the official website would be given to the candidate to access the admit card
- Candidate are required to go through all the furnished information on card.
- In case of discrepancy aspirant have to report to the exam authority immediately
- Nam of the candidate, Application number, date of birth, Parents name, Details of the exam venue, Exam schedule description, Important instructions to be followed will be mentioned on the admit card.
Meghalaya D.EL.ED 2020 Application form
All the aspirants of the Meghalaya Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EL.ED) must register themselves on or before the end date of the application process. See the relevant details about the application form mentioned in the section
- The application process can be done both through online and offline mode
- A candidate can either collect the application form from the District Institute for Education and Training (D.I.E.T)
- Or they can directly go to the official website to download it.
- Application form for the Meghalaya Diploma EL.ED is expected to release in June 2020
- The last date to apply for the exam will be the 18th of April 2020 (tentative).
- Candidate must fill the application form carefully and with all relevant details
- Any mistake in the registration form will lead to the cancellation of Application
- All the applicants are required to submit the required document such as Aadhar card, SSC Mark sheet, Intermediate Mark sheet, Date of Birth Certificate along with the Application form.
Meghalaya D.EL.ED 2020 Eligibility Criteria
It is important for the entire applicant to check the eligibility before applying for Meghalaya D.EL.ED. Check the following details of Qualification criteria.
- Candidate applying for the D.EL.ED Meghalaya must have qualified the 10+2 or any other equivalent exam.
- 50% is the least score they must have secure in 10+2, however, there 5% relaxation applied for the candidate belonging to OBC/SC/ST/PH.
- Those candidates who have appeared for the exam and waiting for the result can also apply by providing the provisional document
- If in case they failed, there seat and admission would be cancelled during counselling
- Blockwise allocation of seats will be facilitated for the availability of trained teachers in locally in the respective blocks (Information is based on the last year notification].
- Applicants must fall in the category of age between 18 to 27 years in January 2020. However, there is a provision of 5 years of relaxation to the candidate belonging to the OBC/SC/ST Category.
Meghalaya D.EL.ED 2020 Answer Key
An answer key for the Diploma in elementary education (D.EL.ED) Meghalaya will be published after the exam. See more details mentioned below
- Exam authority will publish the answer key on the official website
- The candidate will be able to calculate their estimated score with the help of answer key
- Provisional and Final Answer key will be published separately
- The candidate will able to raise the query in provisional answer key whereas after the release of the final answer key no candidate will challenge it.
Meghalaya D.EL.ED 2020 Result
DIET will hold the entrance exam for the appearing candidate of Meghalaya D.EL.ED. scorecard for the entrance exam will appear on the official website after the entrance test. For information related to the result is mentioned below:
- District Institute of Education and Training (DIET) will release the Meghalaya D.EL.ED Result on the official website.
- The appearing candidates will able to access the scorecard by click on the link for the result of D.EL.ED Meghalaya
- Login credential would be required to access the page of result
Meghalaya D.EL.ED 2020 Counseling
A candidate who will be applying for the Meghalaya Diploma Elementary Education, counselling authority will pronounce the institution for them. More details are listed below.
- Counselling for the D.EL.ED Meghalaya will be done after the publishing of Merit list for the eligible candidate
- Selected candidates have to go through the counselling process which is mandatory before the admission
- If an eligible candidate misses the counselling, their admission would be cancelled.
Documents required for verification purpose at the time of counselling:
- SSC Marksheet
- Intermediate Marksheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Aadhar Card/Voter Id
- Caste Certificate for OBC/SC/ST Students
- Birth certificate
- Character Certificate
- Two coloured passport size photos
Meghalaya D. EL.ED 2020 Reservation policy
The information about the reservation policy is based on the previous year's notification. Candidate can view the following details related to reservation policy
- Selection for the Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EL.ED) Meghalaya is based on the govt. reservation policy for different communities in the state
- 5% of the seat will be reserved for the candidate with a disability.
Meghalaya D.EL.ED 2020 Selection Procedure
The selection of the candidate will be based on the following points mentioned below: (as per the previous year's information).
- Performance in the Entrance exam
- Meghalaya Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EL.ED) Counseling
- Merit as per block quota
Meghalaya D.EL.ED 2020 Highlights
The candidates can check Meghalaya D.El.Ed 2020 short summary below in the given table:
|Exam Name||Meghalaya D.El.Ed or Meghalaya Diploma in Elementary Education |
|Conducting body||Directorate of Educational Research and Training (DIET)|
|Frequency||Once a year|
About Directorate of Higher and Technical Education
Ministry of Education, Arunachal Pradesh regulates and sponsored Directorate of Technical Education located in the capital (Itanagar). The committee or the Department was established in January 1966 with an aim to provide quality education in the state of Arunachal Pradesh's Private and Government colleges through the Ministry of Education Department of the state. Directorate of Higher and Technical Education is headed by the Director who control all the activities of the association supported by the Joint Directors and Deputy Director. The basic duty of the Director Members of DHTE is mentioned as follow.
- Opening and closing of the colleges in a particular region of Arunachal Pradesh through recommending the State Ministry of Education
- Education policies implementation management
- Salary distribution management, recommendation of college grants.