Meghalaya D.EL.ED 2021 is a state-level entrance exam that will be conducted by the Directorate of Educational Research and Training (DIET). The exam is conducted every year for the candidates who are willing to become teachers at the elementary level. Admission for Meghalaya Diploma in Elementary Education Course is given based on the merit list released by the DIET. Interested candidates can fill the application form following the schedule. Candidate looking for Meghalaya D.EL.ED 2021 Admission Must go through the following article for all kinds of information.
Meghalaya D.El.Ed 2021 Status
|Admission Notification||To be Announced|
|Application form||Yet to start|
Meghalaya D.El.Ed 2021 Dates
Candidates can take a look at all the important dates for Meghalaya D.El.Ed 2021 from the table given below.
Meghalaya D.El.Ed 2021 Schedule
|Application Form Release||October 2021|
|Last Date of submission of Application||October 2021|
|Declaration of Result||November 2021|
|Counselling session||November 2021|
Meghalaya D.EL.ED 2021 Application Form
All the aspirants of the Meghalaya Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EL.ED) must register themselves on or before the end date of the application process. See the relevant details about the application form mentioned in the section
- The application process can be done both through online and offline mode
- A candidate can either collect the application form from the District Institute for Education and Training (D.I.E.T)
- Or they can directly go to the official website to download it.
- Application form for the Meghalaya Diploma EL.ED is been released.
- Candidate must fill the application form carefully and with all relevant details
- Any mistake in the registration form will lead to the cancellation of Athe application
- All the applicants are required to submit the required document such as Aadhar card, SSC Mark sheet, Intermediate Mark sheet, Date of Birth Certificate along with the Application form.
Meghalaya D.EL.ED 2021 Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria before applying for Meghalaya D.El.Ed 2021. Any candidate found to be ineligible at any stage will be disqualified from the whole admission procedure. The entire applicant needs to check the eligibility before applying for Meghalaya D.EL.ED. Check the following details of the qualification criteria.
- Candidate applying for the D.EL.ED Meghalaya must have qualified for the 10+2 or any other equivalent exam.
- 50% is the least score they must have secured in 10+2, however, there 5% relaxation applied for the candidate belonging to OBC/SC/ST/PH.
- Those candidates who have appeared for the exam and waiting for the result can also apply by providing the provisional document
- If in case they failed, there seat and admission would be cancelled during counselling
- Blockwise allocation of seats will be facilitated for the availability of trained teachers locally in the respective blocks (Information is based on last year's notification].
- Applicants must fall in the category of age between 18 to 27 years. However, there is a provision of 5 years of relaxation to the candidate belonging to the OBC/SC/ST Category.
Meghalaya D.EL.ED 2021 Admit Card
Admit cards for the Meghalaya Diploma in elementary education will be issued in an online mode by the authority. More details are mentioned below
- A candidate who would have filled the application form following the schedule also has paid the registration can be able to download the Hall pass for the exam
- A link for the hall ticket on the official website would be given to the candidate to access the admit card
- Candidates are required to go through all the furnished information on the card.
- In case of discrepancy, the aspirant has to report to the exam authority immediately
- Nam of the candidate, Application number, date of birth, Parents name, Details of the exam venue, Exam schedule description, Important instructions to be followed will be mentioned on the admit card.
Meghalaya D.EL.ED 2021 Answer Key
An answer key for the Diploma in elementary education (D.EL.ED) Meghalaya will be published after the exam. See more details mentioned below
- Exam authority will publish the answer key on the official website
- The candidate will be able to calculate their estimated score with the help of the answer key
- Provisional and Final Answer key will be published separately
- The candidate will able to raise the query in the provisional answer key whereas after the release of the final answer key no candidate will challenge it.
Meghalaya D.EL.ED 2021 Selection Procedure
The selection of the candidate will be based on the following points mentioned below: (as per the previous year's information).
- Performance in the Entrance exam
- Meghalaya Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EL.ED) Counseling
- Merit as per block quota
Meghalaya D.EL.ED 2021 Result
DIET will hold the entrance exam for the appearing candidate of Meghalaya D.EL.ED. scorecard for the entrance exam will appear on the official website after the entrance test. For information related to the result is mentioned below:
- District Institute of Education and Training (DIET) will release the Meghalaya D.EL.ED Result on the official website.
- The appearing candidates will able to access the scorecard by click on the link for the result of D.EL.ED Meghalaya
- Login credentials would be required to access the page of the result.
Meghalaya D.EL.ED 2021 Counseling
For a candidate who will be applying for the Meghalaya Diploma Elementary Education, counselling authority will pronounce the institution for them. More details are listed below.
- Counselling for the D.EL.ED Meghalaya will be done after the publishing of the Merit List for the eligible candidate
- Selected candidates have to go through the counselling process which is mandatory before the admission
- If an eligible candidate misses the counselling, their admission would be cancelled.
Documents required for verification purpose at the time of counselling:
- SSC Marksheet
- Intermediate Marksheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Aadhar Card/Voter Id
- Caste Certificate for OBC/SC/ST Students
- Birth certificate
- Character Certificate
- Two coloured passport size photos
Meghalaya D. EL.ED 2021 Reservation policy
The information about the reservation policy is based on the previous year's notification. Candidate can view the following details related to reservation policy
- Selection for the Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EL.ED) Meghalaya is based on the govt. reservation policy for different communities in the state
- 5% of the seat will be reserved for the candidate with a disability.
Meghalaya D.EL.ED 2021 Highlights
The candidates can check Meghalaya D.El.Ed 2021 summary below in the given table:
|Exam Name||Meghalaya D.El.Ed or Meghalaya Diploma in Elementary Education |
|Conducting body||Directorate of Educational Research and Training (DIET)|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|D.El.Ed Admission 2021 Meghalaya Official website||http://megeducation.gov.in/|
About Directorate of Higher and Technical Education
Ministry of Education, Arunachal Pradesh regulates and sponsored the Directorate of Technical Education located in the capital (Itanagar). The committee or the Department was established in January 1966 to provide quality education in the state of Arunachal Pradesh's Private and Government colleges through the Ministry of Education Department of the state. Directorate of Higher and Technical Education is headed by the Director who control all the activities of the association supported by the Joint Directors and Deputy Director. The basic duty of the Director Members of DHTE is mentioned as follows.
- Opening and closing of the colleges in a particular region of Arunachal Pradesh through recommending the State Ministry of Education
- Education policies implementation management
- Salary distribution management, the recommendation of college grants.