MICAT 2022 Application will start from October 2021. MICAT is a university level entrance exam conduct to offer admission in PGDM and PGDM-C programmes. This exam conducts twice in a year MICAT 1 and MICAT 2. Those candidates who qualify the CAT/XAT/GMAT exam can apply for this exam because admission is based on MICAT exam, CAT/XAT/GMAT score, GE and PI. Candidates get all the important details regarding Mudra Institute of Communications Admission Test 2022 (MICAT) application form, fees, documents required while filling form and eligibility to check there are eligible or not for the exam.
MICAT Application Form 2022 Important Dates
Candidate can check here all the important MICAT dates for the application form in the given table below:
|Registration starts||October 2021|
|Last date to submit Applications||November 2021|
|Admit Card download||December 2021|
|Exam date||December 2021|
MICAT II Dates
|Application process||November 2021 |
|Last date to submit the application form||January 2022 |
|Admit card availability||January 2022 |
|MICAT II exam||January 2022 |
|Result/ score||February 2022 |
|GE & PI shortlist||February 2022 |
|GE & PI at MICA, Ahmedabad||March 2022 |
|GE & PI shortlist at Bangalore & Mumbai||March 2022 |
|GE & PI shortlist at Delhi & Kolkata||March 2022 |
|Final result||Last week of March 2022|
MICAT 2022 Application Form
Candidates can fill the MICAT 2022 application form from October 2021 and for MICAT-1 and from November 2021 on the official website of conducting authority. Candidates must check the given below points regarding application form:
- MICAT 2022 registration link is given below.
- Candidates have to apply online mode only, it is not accepted in any other mode.
- One candidate can submit only one form, multiple forms submitted by candidates will be rejected.
- valid mobile number because all information is sent via SMS on the mobile
- Valid email address
- No change will be accepted
- Copy of photograph and signature should be in JPG/JPEG format
- Application fees should be non-refundable.
- No need to send the copy of application form to the authority by post.
MICAT 2022 Application Fees
Candidates have to pay the application fees on the official website. Application fees for MICA Admissions Test (MICAT) are 1985/-. Candidates take this in mind that the registration process will be completed after the payment of fees.
Mode of Application Fees Payment:-
Candidates can pay the fees through below given methods:
Candidates can pay fees through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/PAYTM/UPI Service.
When candidates successfully pay the application fees, take the print out the confirmation page.
Documents Required for MICAT 2022 Registration
Candidates must check the following points regarding documents required while filling online application for MICAT 2022:
- Class 12 Marks Sheet
- Degree Marks Sheet
- Scanned copy of Signature and photographs
- Valid email id and mobile number
- Scanned copy of Caste certificate
- Net Banking Information
How to Apply for MICAT 2022?
The application form for MICA Admission Test (MICAT) is available on the Mudra Institute of Communication official website.
Candidates must go through the given below steps for filling the application form:
STEP 1: Registration
- The candidates must visit the official website of MICA to start the online form filling procedure.
- The candidates must register themselves before filling the online application form.
- The application number is generated for further process.
STEP 2: Filling Application Form
Candidates have to log in with the generated Application number and create a password and filling online application form.
- Name of the candidate as it is on XII certificate
- Date of birth
- Community: The candidates belonging to the MBC category should select the same code as OBC/BC
- Mother tongue
- If the candidate requires hostel accommodation
- Blood Group
- Email ID
- Postal Address including PIN code
- Mobile number
- Name of the parent/guardian
- Relation of the person with the candidate
- Parent’s/guardian’s occupation
- Choose between ‘English’ and ‘Others’ as the medium of instruction
- Choose between ‘Regular’ and ‘Others’ as the mode of study
- One important note is that candidates who have received full time and formal education are eligible to apply
Qualifying Exam/ Appearing in 12th Standard:
- Choose ‘Name of the Board’ from the list of choices given
- Enter roll number/registration number/seat number assigned. Fill this information if you are already allotted the roll number/ registration number.
- Name of the School
- Complete address of the School with PIN code
- Month and Year of Passing/Appearing for the exam
STEP 3: Upload Documents
Candidates have to submit a scanned copy of a photograph and signature.
STEP 4: Payment
In this step, the candidates have to pay the required amount of MICAT application fees. Candidates must choose the mode of payment, enter the necessary details and pay the fee.
MICAT 2022 Admit Card
Admit card or hall ticket will be the mandatory item candidates will have to carry at the examination centre.
- MICAT I admit card will be made available on 2nd December 2021 whereas, for MICAT II, it will get released on 27th January 2022. For both sessions, it will get released via online mode.
- Candidates will have to visit the website & enter their login credentials to download the hall ticket.
- All important details will be mentioned on it such as candidates name, roll no., exam date, centre, time, and all important instructions.
- Candidates are advised to read & follow the mentioned instructions.