NSTSE 2020-2021 (National Level Science Talent Search Examination) will be conducted by the Unified Council, India on 24 January 2021 and 31 January 2021. NSTSE examination 2020 is a National Level Examination. Students from Class 1 to Class 10 can apply for this exam. The Olympiad is specific to different classes and follows the academic school syllabus. NSTSE is a diagnostic test which actually helps candidates improve learning ability and educational performance. NSTSE 2020 measures how well a candidate has understood concepts and gives detailed feedback on the questions, to help them in improvement, unlike regular tests which try only to check out how much a candidate knows or has memorised. NSTSE 2020 registration will start from the second week of June 2020. All the candidate are advised to read the complete article to know more about NSTSE 2020 application form, eligibility criteria and admit card etc.
- The authority has announced the dates for NSTSE 2020-2021.
- NSTSE 2021 exam will be held on 24 January 2021 and 31 January 2021.
NSTSE 2020-2021 Important Dates
The candidates can check here all the important NSTSE 2020 dates in the given table below:
NSTSE 2020-2021 Exam Dates
|Last Date of NSTSE 2020 Registration||03 October 2020|
|NSTSE Admit Card 2020 Releasing Date||First week of January 2021|
|NSTSE Exam Date 2020||24 January 2021 & 31 Janiary 2021|
|Releasing NSTSE 2020 Result Date ||15 days after the exam|
Exact dates for NSTSE will be uploaded after the official announcements of Dates.
NSTSE 2020-2021 Application Form
The candidates can check here all the important information about NSTSE application form 2020-2021 which are given in the list below:
- NSTSE 2020 application process has been started.
- The last date to fill NSTSE application form is 03 October 2020.
- The interested candidates can apply for the NSTSE 2020 online at the official website or they can register through their School also.
- The candidates have to register with the ID and password to apply for the NSTSE online application.
- Only the candidates who fulfil all the eligibility criteria will be able to apply for the NSTSE 2020.
- All the candidates must fill the NSTSE application form carefully and complete otherwise the authority rejects the candidate's application.
NSTSE 2020-2021 Application Form Fee
The candidates have to pay the NSTSE 2020 application form fee for the successful submission of application. For the candidates NSTSE application form fee structure is given in the table below:
NSTSE 2020 Application Form Fee
|For Individually Registered Candidates||Rs. 300/-|
|For Candidates who Registered through School||Rs.150/- + Rs.15/- (For Special Performaance Report)|
- Only those candidate who individually registered for the examination will get the 2 Past/Model Question Paper, SPR (Special Performance Report), Success Series Book (SSR) and Postal charges which included in the registration fee.
Mode of Payments:
- The candidate who individually registered for the NSTSE 2020 examination can pay application form fee through the online mode via Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card.
- The other candidates who registered through schools have to send the Demand Draft (D.D) for the application form fee at the Unified Council Address.
NSTSE 2020-2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must fulfil all NSTSE 2020 eligibility criteria before applying for the examination. NSTSE eligibility criteria 2020 are listed below:
- The candidate must pass 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th standard from the reorganised board.
- The candidate must clear their 11th standard with PCM or PCB as the subject.
- The candidate must clear their 12th standard with PCM or PCB as the subject.
- The candidate must be the citizen of India.
- The candidate age must be less than 17 Years to apply for the NSTSE 2020.
Note: There is no NSTSE exam for 11th, 12th PCMB (Physics Chemistry Mathematics Biology) group.
NSTSE 2020-2021 Admit Card
NSTSE Admit Card 2020 will be made available on the website from the First Week of December 2020. The candidates need to make sure that their details are printed on the admit card correctly. The candidate can check the important point about NSTSE hall ticket 2020 in the given list below:
- The candidate have to login with the NSTSE registered ID and password to generate their admit card.
- The candidate makes sure to take out the print of the NSTSE 2020 hall ticket to carry that at examination hall otherwise the candidates will not be allowed the examination hall.
NSTSE 2020-2021 Exam Pattern
All the candidates can check NSTSE 2020 exam pattern for all the classes in the given table below:
NSTSE 2020 Exam Pattern
|Classes||Number of Questions||Marks|
|3rd to 12th||60||60|
- NSTSE 2020 question paper will contain the MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions).
- All questions in question paper of NSTSE 2020 are objective-type
- There will be no negative marking for the wrong answer and unanswered questions in NSTSE 2020 examination.
NSTSE 2020-2021 Syllabus
NSTSE 2020 syllabus will be prescribed according to the syllabus of CBSE / ICSE / ISC and various other State Boards. The candidate can check the syllabus for the NSTSE in the liste below:
- NSTSE syllabus covers around 85% syllabus of NCERT Books for students of all the classes.
- The syllabus major based on CBSE board pattern but NSTSE exam will be equally suitable for the students following other boards like ICSE, ISC, HBSC etc.
- The subject list is given below:
- General Science
- Critical Thinking
The subjects and marks distribution for every subject is given in the table below:
NSTSE 2020 Subjects and Marks Distribution
|Class||Total Marks ||Subject Wise Marks Distribution|
General Science: 25
General Science: 30
|3rd to 5th||60|
General Science: 30
Critical Thinking: 05
|6th to 10th||60|
Critical Thinking: 05
|11th & 12th (PCM)||60|
Critical Thinking: 05
|11th & 12th (PCB)||60|
Critical Thinking: 05
All the candidates are advised to prepare for the NSTSE entrance test according to the syllabus which is given above.
NSTSE 2020-2021 Preparation tips
The candidates can follow the NSTSE 2020 Preparation tips given below which would help them to get a good score and hence qualify the NSTSE examination:
- The candidates need to make their time table before they start their NSTSE exam preparations and need to follow it strictly.
- Also need to understand the complete NSTSE syllabus, examination pattern and the marking scheme.
- They can also solve the previous year question papers and sample papers of NSTSE 2019.
- Applicants must give as much online and offline mock tests to analyze and check their preparation level and to get an insight into the examination.
- Must prepare the notes of important topics and revise the notes before two or three days of the examination.
NSTSE 2020-2021 Answer Key
The conducting authority will release the NSTSE 2020 Answer Key in the second week of January 2021. Check all the essential points of NSTSE exam answer key 2020:
- The conducted authority will release the Unified Council provisional answer key and give chance to the candidates if, they want to make an objection or challenge the NSTSE answer key.
- Authority considered the objection and if they find them correct then they make the changes in the answer key and published the final NTSE 2020 answer key.
NSTSE 2020-2021 Result
NSTSE 2020 result will be declared in the Third Week of January 2020 at the official website. The candidate can check the important point regarding NSTSE 2020 result in the given list below:
- The conducted authority will release the NSTSE 2020 merit list and individual scorecard for the candidates through the online mode.
- All the candidates need to login with the registered ID and password to check their result.
- The qualified candidates will be awarded by the conducted authority.
Details in NSTSE 2020-2021 Special Performance Report
The NSTSE 2020 exam conducted authority will provide candidate's Special Performance Report (SPR) for individual students, which provides all the details that are given below:
- Candidate's chosen answers for all questions in the NSTSE exam.
- Right answers for all questions in the exam
- Subject wise marks
- Subject wise and over all rank obtained in the national level entrance test
- Average marks of all the candidates in different subjects
- Group Highest Marks
- Question wise analysis and Skill wise analysis
- The Special Performance Report (SPR) is unique & a useful tool for all the candidates to know about their academic strengths and weaknesses. SPR shows real result on real learning. All the candidate are advised to opt for SPR.
- This report will be helpful for each and every candidate to analysis their performance and make improvement upon it.
NSTSE 2020-2021 Highlights
Check the below-given details about NSTSE Examination 2020:
|Exam Name||National Level Science Talent Search Examination|
|Conducted Body||Unified Council, India|
|Level of Examination||National Level Examination|
|NSTSE Official Website||https://www.unifiedcouncil.com/|
|Examination Purpose||This exam tests how well SKILLS and CONCEPTS underlying the school syllabus have been learnt by the student. |
Unified Council, India
To acquire/dispense knowledge through ‘proper learning’ in order to contribute meaningfully to tomorrow’s world, the students and schools need a paradigm shift in the way they look at ‘learning’. Unified Council India services provide that very need and help in accurately measuring ‘learning’ and promote ‘self-learning’ in students. so also empower educators and schools. We offer various diagnostic tests for students of classes 1st to 12th. These tests help pinpoint students’ strengths and weaknesses and also those of their peers with a tool to set proper benchmarks.