RUPGCET 2020 Result will be declared by the Rayalaseema University on its officials web portal. The result will only be announced in online mode. The result will be announced in the form of a scorecard. After the declaration of result, college wise, course wise and category wise seat distribution and seat structure will be displayed on the website. Those who will qualify Rayalaseema University Postgraduate Common Entrance Test 2020 will only be called for counselling purpose for documents verification & seat allotment. Scroll down to get more relevant information about RUPGCET Result 2020.
RUPGCET 2020 Result Dates
Candidates can download their scorecard through the official website of Rayalaseema University for which dates have been provided below in the table:
RUPGCET Score Card Dates 2020
|Entrance exam date||To be announced|
|Declaration of result||To be announced|
|Downloading rank cards and certificate verification||To be announced|
RUPGCET 2020 Result
The aspirants can check a few vital details about RUPGCET result hearby;
- The scores will be displayed on the official website.
- Those who will appear in the exam only they will be able to see the result by entering the admit card number.
- The competent authority will not send the score card to any individual via post
- If there will be a tie among candidates then tie-breaking rule will be applied to prepare the merit list.
How to check RUPGCET 2020 Result?
Candidates can follow below steps to check Rayalaseema University Postgraduate Common Entrance Test Result 2020:
Step 1. Candidates have to click on the link provided on this page above or visit the university portal.
Step 2. Enter the admit card number and click on submit
Step 3. The result and rank card will appear on the next screen.
Step 4. Candidates can download the same and can take a print out of it for further reference.
RUPGCET 2020 Tie-Breaking Rule
Candidates can check below the process of how ties will be resolved when two candidates score equal marks in the exam.
- In case there is a tie between candidates who score the same marks in the entrance exam, the merit will be decided based on the Date of Birth of the candidates with priority given to the older one.
What after RUPGCET 2020 Result Declaration
After the result is declared, those who will qualify the exam are eligible to attend the document verification and the counselling process. The schedule for the same will be uploaded on the official website. Candidates have to produce original documents along with 2 photocopies of each document and 2 passport size photograph. If due to any reason the candidate fails to attend the counselling process he/ she might lose the opportunity to grab a seat in phase 1.
Documents for RUPGCET 2020 Counselling
Candidates can check below the list of documents that they need to present at the time of RUPGCET 2020 Counselling.
- Marksheet and provisional degree certificate of the qualifying exam.
- RUPGCET 2020 Rank card and Hall ticket
- Transfer certificate, Migration Certificate and Conduct certificate
- Two passport size photographs
- Two income certificate from Tahsildar
- Original Caste Certificate from Tehsildar
- Relevant certificate in case of other reservations
- Residence certificate of parents for the stay in the state of A.P. from Tehsildar in case of candidates who have studied outside AP / carried out private study
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheets