SCERT Haryana D.El.Ed 2021 is conducted by the State Council of Education Research and Training (SCERT), Haryana. The candidates can apply for Diploma in Education (D.El.Ed) & D.El.Ed. (Urdu) Course. This exam is conducted once a year through the offline mode. The candidates must fill the application form timely to get admission into these courses. Also, the candidates must read the complete article to know all about SCERT Haryana D.El. ED 2021 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling, etc.
SCERT Haryana D.El.Ed 2021 Important Date
Candidates can check the dates regarding the application process from the below table.
|Online Registration, Payment of Fees & Application Form filling for Payment Mode Other Than SBI & Axis Bank Challan||First or Second week of August 2021|
|Online Registration, Payment of Fees & Application Form filling For SBI Challan Mode||First or Second week of August 2021|
|Schedule for Fee Acceptance at SBI or Axis Bank, through Computer Generated Challan||First or Second week of August 2021|
|Schedule for the Candidates who paid the fees at SBI or Axis Bank can Fill the remaining Online Application Form.||The second week of August 2021|
SCERT Haryana D.EI.Ed 2021 Admission Process
The aspirants can check the SCERT Haryana D.El.Ed admission process below in the given points:
- Admission of candidates will be taken only when he/she will fulfil the eligibility conditions and based on marks obtained in five subjects including English and concerned stream subjects in 10+2 examination.
- In the case of reserved seats, the relative merit of the candidates will be determined within each category of reservation, opted by him/her on the online application form.
- The merit will be prepared streamwise and also category wise.
- In case any candidate will be found to have given fake information or certificate etc. or is found to have withheld/concealed information in his/her application or thereafter at any stage of admission, his/her candidature will be cancelled and legal action will be taken.
SCERT Haryana D.El.Ed 2021 Application Form
Below are some steps involved in filling out the SCERT Haryana D.El.Ed 2021 Application form:
- The application form will be available on the official website in the first or second week of August 2021(Tentative).
- Candidates can download the application form from the competent authority's official website.
- D.El.Ed exam form will require various basic details to be filled in.
- Applicants are required to fill in all the details like name, gender, date of birth, qualification, etc.
- Candidates have to fill the application form very carefully to avoid rejection.
- After filling the application form, the candidate has to click on the submit button.
- Applicants will be asked to upload the required documents i.e. signature and photograph.
- All the documents should be uploaded in the prescribed size and format.
- Candidate must mention their stream (Arts/Science/Commerce) in the application form.
- If failed then it will not be considered in the merit list.
- Candidates must apply separately for D.El.Ed. and D.El.Ed (Urdu).
- D.El.Ed exam date will be announced officially.
SCERT Haryana D.El.Ed 2021 Application Fee
After successful filling of the application, form candidates have to pay the required application fee to complete the registration process for SCERT Haryana D.El.Ed. All the important information is given below regarding the application fee.
Mode of Payment- Application fee can be paid through both online and offline mode.
SCERT Haryana D.El.Ed exam fees 2021
|For the General/EWS category||Rs.500/-|
For Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Classes (BC) & Differently Abled (Physically Handicapped) Category Candidates
Service charges as per payment mode
| Payment Mode||Service Charge|
|For Credit card/Debit card||1.75% on the Fee Amount|
|For Net banking||NIL|
- Three options for the payment of the application fee can be provided:
- Bank Challan
- Credit/Debit Card
- Net Banking(For bank account holders)
- Applicants may choose the best option suited to them.
SCERT Haryana D.El.Ed 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure that they fulfil the required eligibility criteria to apply for SCERT Haryana D.El.Ed 2021. Any candidate found to be ineligible at any stage will be disqualified from the whole admission procedure. Below are some eligibility criteria for SCERT Haryana D.El.Ed 2021 exam the candidate must check before applying for the exam:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Admission will be open to residents of Haryana and outside Haryana.
For Diploma in Elementary Education D.El.Ed.
- Applicants must have passed senior secondary(10+2) from Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani, or its equivalent examination with five subjects including passed English as one of the subjects with a minimum aggregate of 50%.
- For Scheduled Castes (SC), Backward Classes (BC), and Differently abled candidates, there will be a relaxation of 5% marks in minimum qualifying marks i.e 47.5% at Senior Secondary (10+2) level.
- Applicants must have passed 10th with anyone of either Hindi or Sanskrit.
For Diploma in Elementary Education (Urdu):- D.El.Ed. (U)
- Eligibility criteria of D.El.Ed. (U) is the same as that of D.El.Ed.
- Besides, the candidate should have passed Urdu in the 10th class Examination from a recognized board.
SCERT Haryana D.El.Ed 2021 Reservation Criteria
Candidates must check the below-mentioned table of SCERT Haryana D.El.Ed 2021 category-wise reservation:
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||20%|
Blindness or no vision (BL)
Locomotive Disability (LD)
|Economically Weaker Section (EWD)||10%|
SCERT Haryana D.El.Ed 2021 Reservation Criteria
The Merit List will be prepared based on the percentage of marks obtained in 10+2 examination stream-wise (Arts, Science, Commerce & Vocational) and distribution of seats in each institute will be as under:-
Stream-wise Allotment of Seats
Seats Conversion if Vacant
- 15% of seats are reserved for other states. If the seats outside Haryana remain vacant then these seats will convert to the open category.
- If Science stream seats will remain vacant, then these will be converted into Commerce Stream and vice versa.
- If in all three-stream (Science, Commerce, and Vocational Education) seats remain Vacant, these will be converted into Arts stream seats.
Stream Subjects: (Required Five subjects) – In all streams, English is compulsory with the below-mentioned subjects:
- Science Stream – at least three subjects from- Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Mathematics one Science Stream subject
- Arts – any four subjects of arts.
- Commerce – Minimum three subjects from- Accountancy, Business Studies, Mathematics / Economics/ one Commerce Stream subject
- Vocational – all other basic subjects in Vocational Institutes Affiliated by the Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani or any Technical Diploma approved by Technical Education Department Haryana/ passed 12th with NSQF from Board of School Education Haryana Bhiwani or its equivalent.
Note: The candidates are advised to apply for the stream as per their subject combination in the Class 12th examination and if any candidate does not apply in a proper stream as mentioned above, his/her candidature will be cancelled and further no claim will be entertained in this regard.
SCERT Haryana D.EI.Ed 2021 Fee Structure
Self Financed Institutions Fees: - Fee for Self Financed Institutions in Haryana State is Rs.25, 800/- annually as per the examination body.
Note: Fees once paid will not be refunded in any case and the Institution seat will be treated as filled.
List of Institutions offering D.El.Ed. / D.El.Ed. (Urdu)
The list of few Institutions offering D.El.Ed. / D.El.Ed. (Urdu) with their seat intake is given below. It is purely tentative.
- Govt. Institutions in Haryana
- BITE Ambala at District Institute of Education & Training, Mohra, Ambala - 50 Seats
- Block Institute of Teacher Education - 50 Seats
- Government Elementary Teacher Training Institute - 100 Seats
- Self Finance Institutions in Haryana
- Lala Ami Chand Monga Memorial College Education - 50 Seats
- Lord Krishna College of Education - 50 Seats
- Shivalik College of Education - 50 Seats
- Tulsi College of Education - 100 Seats
- C.R.Institute of Education - 50 Seats
- Haryana College of Education - 50 Seats
- B.L College of Education - 50 Seats
- S.A. Dev Training Institute(Girls) - 50 Seats
- S.D.Sr.Sec.School - 50 Seats
- Sidhi Vinayaka College of Education - 50 Seats
SCERT Haryana D.EI.Ed 2021 Highlights
The summary of SCERT Haryana D.El.Ed 2021 is mentioned below.
|Admission Process Name||SCERT Haryana for Diploma in Elementary Education|
|Acronym||SCERT Haryana D.El.Ed|
|Conducting Body||State Council of Education Research and Training (SCERT), Haryana|
|SCERT Haryana Official website||http://scertharyana.gov.in/|
SCERT was established in the year 1979. It was the conglomeration of the State Institute of Education and State Institute of Science, to provide new dimensions to school education. It’s been a firm view of the Haryana Education Department to enhance the educational standards of teachers, to bring about overall qualitative improvement in different echelons of school education.