Telangana ITI 2021 is conducted by Telangana Industrial Training Institute. There will be no separate admission test for admission in Telangana ITI. Admission will be provided to candidates completely based on merit scores. Eligible candidates will be offered admission in both governments as well as private ITIs. Admission seeking candidates will first have to fill the application form available on the official website of Telangana Industrial Training Institute. Candidates can go through the article to know more about Telangana ITI 2021 Application Form, Eligibility, Selection Process, etc.
Telangana ITI 2021 Application Form will be made available from the third week of June 2021 tentatively.
Telangana ITI 2021 Important Dates
The candidates can check in the below table dates for Telangana ITI Admission 2021:
|Application form release||The third week of June 2021|
|Submission of application form||The fourth week of July 2021|
Telangana ITI 2021 Admission Procedure
Candidates must read the following points to know all about the Telangana ITI admission procedure 2021 :
- Admission will be purely merit-based and candidates have to fill the online application form for admissions into Government ITIs and Private ITIs in the State.
- The interested candidates must register themselves on the official website and submit their applications online along with web options in the order of preference of ITI’s and Trades and attend for the verification of certificates at the Verification’s centres.
- Seats will be allotted to the candidates who will attend the certificate verification and paid the verification fee. Seats will be allotted based on the merit, rule of reservation, and web options given by the candidate.
- As per last year's information, the selected candidates will be informed through SMS / website about the seat allotment with instructions to report to the concerned ITI.
- A single online application is adequate to apply for admissions into any of the Government and Private I.T.I.s in Telangana State. The physical form of application will not be entertained.
Telangana ITI 2021 Application Form
The candidates can check the Telangana ITI 2021 Application Form details hereby.
- Candidates need to go through the eligibility conditions before applying for admission into ITI.
- All the details related to Application Form will be available on the official website of DGET.
- The Department of Employment and Training will release the online application for Telangana ITI.
- The interested candidates have to register themselves online along with web options in the order of preference of ITIs and Trades and attend the centres for verification of certificates.
- Candidates can go through the details of the verification centre, Prospectus, Seats Availability, Notifications, and guidelines in this article.
- The candidates have to mention a valid e-mail id and mobile number. All the communication related to the events will be informed via Mail or SMS.
- A single online application is enough to apply for admission into any of the Government and Private ITIs in Telangana State.
- The offline mode of the Registration form is not available.
- The Application fee is to be paid at the time of verification at the respective Verification Centre allotted.
- Candidates have to fulfil the eligibility criteria as prescribed in the instructions booklet. Any Application sent without fulfilling the conditions, will not be accepted.
- Candidates will be familiarized with the web counselling/online admissions procedure and the relevant information about the seats Open/Trades/Institutes.
- The schedule for verification of certificates will be communicated through SMS or Email of the candidate. The information will also be available on the website.
- Separate call letters will not be sent to the candidates for verification.
- No request for change of trade / ITI is allowed once the admission process is ended.
How to Apply for Telangana ITI 2021?
Candidates must follow the following given steps while applying for Telangana ITI:
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the Telangana ITI Application Form link.
- Enter all required personal & academic details asked in the application form.
- After that, select options of ITI & trade.
- Proceed to upload scanned images of photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Also, submit the mandatory documents.
- After that, re-check & verify the given details.
- Then click on, ‘Submit’ option.
- Now confirmation page will be generated.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
- Keep the form safe for admission procedure.
Candidates are advised to check the above steps while filling Telangana ITI 2020 application form. We have also mentioned details regarding the application form, its fee payment, and information about Telangana ITI. Before filling the application form, candidates must also check the mentioned eligibility norms to avoid any kind of rejection in the Telangana ITI 2020 Application Form.
Documents required while submission of application form:
- 8th/ 10th mark sheet
- 8th/ 10th passing certificate
- Category certificate (if required)
- Reservation certificate
- Character certificate
- Date of Birth (D.O.B) certificate
- Bank account details
- ID Proof (Aadhar Card, Driving License, etc.)
- One set of photocopies of original documents
Telangana ITI Application Fee:
- Candidates will be able to submit the application fee via offline mode. The fee must be paid at the time of verification.
- All category candidates will have to submit Rs. 10/- as their application fee.
- The application fee will be non-refundable/ non-transferable in any case.
Telangana ITI 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling up the application forms candidate must check the eligibility criteria. Candidates must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria before applying. Only eligible candidates will be considered for admissions. Any candidate found to be ineligible at any stage will be disqualified from the whole admission procedure. Candidates can check the below-mentioned eligibility criteria for Telangana ITI 2021:
Nationality: Candidates must be Indian nationals.
Age Limit: Candidates who have attained the age of 14 years as of 01 August 2021 are eligible. There is no upper age limit to apply.
- Candidates should have passed the SSC examination conducted by the State Board of Secondary Education, Telangana or any other examination recognized as equivalent such as Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE), Indian Council for Secondary Education(ICSE), National Institute of Open School(NIOS), Telangana Open School Society(TOSS), A.P. Open School Society(APOSS) and class 10th class examination conducted by various State Boards of Secondary Education in India.
- The candidates who have passed class 8 are also eligible for admission into certain Trades I .e.Wiremen, Sheet Metal worker, etc. and this is only applicable on this condition that 10th class passed/failed candidates are not available.
Telangana ITI Merit List 2021
Those applicants who have obtained qualified marks in the previous qualifying examination; will be shortlisted in the Merit List. On the official website, the Merit List will declare and the Merit List students will go to the next level of education. The authorities will notify the Merit List and seat allotment procedure on the official website itself SMS on the registered phone number.
Telangana ITI 2021 Important link
Candidates can check the previous year's information brochure to get detailed knowledge about Telangana ITI 2021. Click on the link below to know more.
Download Telangana ITI 2020 Prospectus Pdf
Telangana ITI Admission 2021 Highlights
|Admission Name||Telangana ITI|
|Conducting body||Department of Employment and Training|
About Industrial Training Institutes
The Industrial Training Institutes are popularly known as I.T.I.s was established to ensure a steady flow of skilled workers in different trades for the domestic industry, to raise the industrial production quantitatively and qualitatively by systematic training, to reduce unemployment among the educated youth by providing employable training, to cultivate and nurture a technical and the industrial attitude in the minds of the younger generation. I.T.I.s imparts Vocational Training in various Engineering and Non- Engineering Trades under Craftsmen Training Scheme (CTS) to produce skilled manpower required for industries.