Telangana ITI 2020 is also known as Telangana Industrial training Institute 2020 are post-secondary schools in India that are constituted under Directorate General of Employment and Training(DGET). Admission to the Industrial Training Centre takes place in August. The duration of Training ranges from six months to two years in over 130 speciality courses. Ones the training is complete, candidates have to write the All India Trade Test(AITT). The successful candidates will receive the National Trade Certificate(NTC). Candidates can go through the article to know more about Telangana ITI 2020 Application Form, Eligibility, Selection Process.
- Telangana ITI Admission 2020 is ongoing.
Telangana ITI 2020 Important Dates
The candidates can check in the below table dates for Telangana ITI Admission 2020:
|Last date to submit the online application/web option||25 August 2020|
|Verification of Original Documents( excluding Physically Handicapped)|
07 September 2020
14 September 2020
|First phase seat allotment||To be Announced|
|Reporting at Allotted ITI||To be Announced|
|Options for the second round of seat allotment||To be Announced|
|Last date of reporting at Allotted ITI||To be Announced|
|Third Phase online application||To be Announced|
|Last date for submitting options in Fourth phase( 2nd round)||To be Announced|
Telangana ITI 2020 Application Form
The candidates can check Telangana ITI 2020 Application Form details hearby;
- Candidates need to fo through the eligibility conditions before applying for admission into ITI.
- All the details related to Application Form will be available on the official website of DGET.
- The Department of Employment and Training will release the online application for Telangana ITI.
- The interested candidates have to register themselves online along with web options in the order of preference of ITIs and Trades and attend the centres for verification of certificates.
- Candidates can go through the details of verification centre, Prospectus, Seats Availability, Notifications and guidelines in this article.
- The candidates have to mention valid e-mail id and mobile number. All the communication related to the events will be informed via Mail or SMS.
- A single online application is enough to apply for admission into any of the Government and Private ITIs in Telangana State.
- The offline mode of the Registration form is not available.
- The Application fee is to be paid at the time of verification at the respective Verification Centre allotted.
- Candidates have to fulfil the eligibility criteria as prescribed in the instructions booklet. Any Application sent without fulfiling the conditions, will not be accepted.
- Candidates will be familiarized with the web counselling/online admissions procedure and the relevant information about the seats Open/Trades/Institutes.
- The schedule for verification of certificates will be communicated through SMS or Email of the candidate. The information will also be available on the website.
- Separate call letters will not be sent to the candidates for verification.
- No request of change of trade / ITI is allowed once the admission process is ended.
How to Apply for Telangana ITI 2020?
Candidates must follow following given steps while applying for Telangana ITI:
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the Telangana ITI Application Form link.
- Enter all required personal & academic details asked in the application form.
- After that, select options of ITI & trade.
- Proceed to upload scanned image of photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Also, submit the mandatory documents.
- After that, re-check & verify the given details.
- Then click on, ‘Submit’ option.
- Now confirmation page will be generated.
- Take a print out of filled application form.
- Keep the form safe for admission procedure.
Candidates are advised to check above steps while filling Telangana ITI 2020 application form. We have also mentioned details regarding application form, its fee payment and information about Telangana ITI. Before filling the application form, candidates must also check mentioned eligibility norms to avoid any kind of rejection in the Telangana ITI 2020 Application Form.
Telangana ITI 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian National.
Age Limit: Candidates who have attained the age of 14 years as on 01 August 2020 are eligible. There is no upper age limit to apply.
- Candidates should have passed SSC examination conducted by State Board of Secondary Education, Telangana or any other examination recognized as equivalent such as Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE), Indian Council for Secondary Education(ICSE), National Institute of Open School(NIOS), Telangana Open School Society(TOSS), A.P. Open School Society(APOSS) and class 10th class examination conducted by various State Boards of Secondary Education in India.
- The candidates who have passed class 8 are also eligible for admission into certain Trades I .e.Wiremen, Sheet Metal worker etc. and this is only applicable on this condition that 10 th class passed/failed candidates are not available.
Download Telangana ITI 2020 Prospectus Pdf
Telangana ITI Merit List 2020
Those applicants have obtained qualified marks in previous qualifying examination; they will be shortlisted in the Merit List. On the official website, the Merit List will declare and the Merit List students will go to the next level of education. The authorities will notify the Merit List and seat allotment procedure by on the official website itself SMS on the registered phone number.