BPSC Civil Services 2020 Prelims Exam Admit Card has been released on 13 February 2020. Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has published the examination dates of Civil services 2020 – 65th Combined Preliminary Competitive Examination. The Prelims Exams will be conducted on 17 February 2020. And the examination will be conducted in only one sitting between 12 noon and 2 pm across the state of Bihar. The Combined Preliminary Competitive Examination will be conducted at 808 exam centres over 35 districts of Bihar. The examination will comprise of three stages- Preliminary, Main and Interview.
The candidates are warned not to carry mobile phones, Blue tooth device, Electronic Pen, Pazer phones etc.
BPSC Civil Services 2020 Prelims Exam Dates
The dates are announced by Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC), 15 Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, Beli Road, Patna, Bihar.
|Registrations start||03 January 2020|
|Registrations end||21 January 2020|
|Last date of payment||28 January 2020|
|Last date of filling online application||04 February 2020|
|Admit Card Download||13 February 2020|
|Prelims Exam||17 February 2020|
65th Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination Admit Card
The availability of admit card is announced by Bihar Public Service Commission. Whereas no hard copy of admit card will be sent to the candidates.
- The e-admit card is available on BPSC website from 13 February 2020. @ www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- The last date to download the admit card is 17 February 2020. Furthermore, all successfully registered candidates must download the admit card before the last date.
How to Download the BPSC Admit Card Online?
An Important Notice & Instructions for downloading Admit Cards — 64th Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination is released by BPSC.
- Candidates should visit the Official BPSC website i.e www.onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in.
- Now login with “User Name” and “Password” created at the time of registration.
- After login, click on the “Admit Card” tab.
- Finally, Admit card will appear on the computer screen.
- Download the E-Admit card and take the print out for future reference.
Number of Posts / Vacancy
The BPSC has invited applications to fill 434 posts through a notification released.
BPSC Civil Services 2020 Exam Pattern
The Combined Preliminary Competitive Examination will comprise of three phases- Preliminary, Main and Interview.
|Examination Stages||Subjects||Marks||Duration of Exam|
|Prelims Examination||General Studies Paper||150 Marks||2 Hours|
|Main Examination||Hindi, General Studies and Optional Subject||300 Marks||3 Hours|
|Interview Session||–||150 Marks||–|
BPSC Civil Services 2020 Highlights
|Name of Civil Services 2020 Exam||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Examination Conducting Body||65th Combined Preliminary Competitive Examination|
|Number of Posts||434|
|Exam Date||17 February 2020|
Check JEE Main 2020 Admit Card or exam updates here.
Stay tuned for BPSC Civil Services 2020 at Entrancezone.