IBPS Bank PO 2020 Exam Dates have been released. The examination will be started from 03 October 2020 to 10 October 2020. The IBPS CWE, earlier known as the IBPS Bank PO 2020 Exam has been conducted every year since then and is now happening in 2020 in its 10th edition. The IBS CWE 2020 is for selection of candidates for the 27 public sector banks and Regional Rural Banks (RRBs). It is conducted at various locations throughout India and in online mode only. IBPS CWE-VII PO Pre-Exam 2020 is scheduled to be conducted on 03 – 10 October while the IBPS PO Main Examination will be held on 28 November 2020.
The government of India had Set up Personal Selection Services (PPS) in 1975 which later changed into IBPS (Institute of Banking PO) in 1984 for recruiting Probationary Officers and Clerks to all Public-sector Banks through the IBPS Bank Po Exam. The IBPS Exam is a gateway to all Public Sector Banks, SBI, Associate Banks, SBI, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, LIC & Insurance companies and other banks which are a regular member of IBPS society.
Looking for Job Opportunity after Graduation?? Bored with their current job? Want to Enjoy the Bank Life? Banking as a Job Not only provides the Candidates with Brilliant career option but also promotes Candidates in their Career.
Before candidates plan, Candidates can learn about the opportunities and benefits that Candidates can get in This Sector.
- Tremendous opportunities
- Challenging Job Tasks
- Exciting Salary Package
- Stress-Free Environment
- Less Working Hours
- Stress-Free Environment
IBPS Bank PO 2020 Important Dates
|IBPS PO Notification Release Date||1st week of August 2020|
|Online registration (Modification, Online Payment) Starts From||August 2020|
|Online registration (Modification, Online Payment) Ends on||August 2020|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||September 2020|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||September 2020|
|IBPS PO Preliminary Admit Card Release Date||September 2020|
|IBPS PO 2020 Preliminary Exam Date||03, 04 & 10 October 2020|
|IBPS PO Preliminary Result Date||October 2020|
|IBPS PO 2020 Mains Exam Date||28 November 2020|
|IBPS PO Mains Result Date||December 2020|
|Conduct of interview||January / February 2020|
|IBPS PO 2002 Provisional Allotment||01 April 2021|
VACANCIES for IBPS Bank PO 2020
More than 20 lakh aspirants appear for this Exam Every year. IBPS will release the official Notification by July 2020, detailing the No. Of Vacancies expected this year are for 9000 posts for Probationary Officers (PO) and Management Trainees (MT) to be available.
So, getting a job is not an issue. It’s Just their Exam Preparation and Pro-active Approach that will Decide whether Candidates can avail the Job Or not.
Important Information Candidates should before Candidates start Preparation.
- Important dates
- Eligibility Criteria
- Recruitment Procedure
- Exam Syllabus
Eligibility Criteria and Age Relaxation
Eligibility Criteria and Age RelaxationEducational Qualifications
• Graduation degree: Any Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized university by the Government of India and must possess a valid mark sheet / Degree certificate.
• Computer Literacy: Basic working knowledge of Computers is Necessary. Nationality/citizenship of Nationality/citizenship of Applicants: A citizen applying must be the citizen of India, Subject of Nepal/Bhutan, Tibetan Refugee, Person of Indian Origin who has migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Vietnam, East African countries of Zaire, Ethiopia, Malawi with the intention of becoming Permanent Residents.
Age Eligibility: Aspirant applying for IBPS PO must not be less than 20 years and not more than 30 years at the time of registration. In addition to this, Age Relaxation applicable to category wise candidates as per the government of India.
|Category||Relaxation in years|
|Ex-service man||5 years|
|Widows/divorced women||9 years|
IBPS BANK PO Recruitment Procedure
The procedure is really simple, You just need to know that in detail.
- Prelim Exam – Firstly, this is the first stage of IBPS PO recruitment. If Candidate Clears this Test, then only he/she can go to the next round.
- Main Exam – Here, candidates are required to Score more than the Sectional and overall Cut off to qualify this Exam.
- Interview – Then, IBPS PO mains qualified Candidates will be eligible to appear in Interview Sessions.
- Final Result – Finally, this Result will decide Everything and this result will be based on the combined score of “preliminaries +Mains+ Interview”
IBPS PO Syllabus 2020
IBPS exam syllabus is no different from any other exam. While IBPS issues only the broad Subjects, they can be Further Subdivided into many different topics, based on the questions that have appeared in the Exams over the past few years.
IBPS preliminary Syllabus:
- Reasoning (30 Questions)
- Quantitative Aptitude (35 questions)
- English language (35 questions)
- Test will be of 60 minutes.
IBPS Mains Syllabus:
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Language
- General Awareness
- Computer Knowledge
- Test will be of 140 minutes
Some Tips For Candidates To crack your IBPS PO EXAM:
- Firstly, See Syllabus
- Map the syllabus with Time available
- List down the Topics in details going to come in IBPS PO exam
- Then, Create a Daily Plan
- Break down the whole syllabus into many halves.
- Always Prepare a “To-Do List” before you start the day.
- Finally, Work Hard and Most Importantly, Work Smart
- Plan strategically
- Study important Topics First and Practice more MOCK TESTS.
The official website of IBPS Bank PO 2020 is https://ibps.in/
Stay tuned about IBPS Bank PO 2020 IBPS CWE at EntranceZone.