CGPSC Forest Ranger Recruitment 2020: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the Post of Assistant Conservator of Forest ACF and Forest Ranger Recruitment 2020. The Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has issued a notification on recruitment for Forest Ranger and Assistant Forest Guard positions. The online forms for the two posts mentioned here have been activated on 16th June 2020. The CGPSC Forest Service written examination was scheduled on September 20, 2020, stands postponed till further notice. The new exam date will be informed later on the official website, psc.cg.gov.in. The application process for CGPSC Forest Service 2020 was started from June 16, 2020, and continues till July 15, 2020. This year, the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has advertised a total of 178 vacancies in the posts of Assistant Conservator of Forest and Forest Ranger. Those Candidates Who are Interested in this Following Vacancy and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
CGPSC Forest Ranger Recruitment 2020 Highlights
Candidates can check all the basic details of the CGPSC Forest Ranger Recruitment 2020 in the given table below:
|Organization Name||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC)|
|Starting Date||16 June 2020|
|Closing Date||15 July 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Interview|
CGPSC Forest Service Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
Candidates can check all the important dates related to CGPSC Forest Ranger Recruitment 2020 in the given table below:
|CGPSC Application Start Date||16th June 2020|
|CGPSC Application End Date||15th July 2020|
|Last Date To Make Correction In Online Form||18 July to 24th July 2020|
|Exam Date||20th Sep 2020|
|Admit Card||To Be Notified|
|Result Date||To Be Notified|
CGPSC Forest Service Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
Vacancy Details of CGPSC Forest Ranger Recruitment 2020 is given in the table below:
|Post Name||General||OBC||SC||ST||Total Post|
|Asst. Conservator of Forest||8||2||3||8||21|
CGPSC Forest Service Exam 2020: Eligibility Criteria
(i) For the Post of Forest Ranger
12th passed in Biology/Physics/Chemistry and Graduation degree in at least one of the subject of Agriculture, Botany, Computer Applications/Service, Environmental Science, Forestry, Geology, etc
(ii) For the post of Assistant Forest Guard
12th passed in Biology/Physics/Chemistry and Graduation degree in at least one of the subjects of Agriculture, Botany, Computer Applications/Service, Environmental Science, Forestry, Geology, etc.
The age limit is given below as on 1st Jan 2020.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years, For Other State Candidates
- Maximum Age: 40 Years, For Chattisgarh Domicile Candidate
Exam Pattern of CGPSC Forest Service 2020
The conducting body has published the exam scheme in the official notification. The written examination is conducted as per the scheme of the exam suggested in the notification. CGPSC conducts written in two Papers- Paper 1 and Paper 2. Get more detail about the exam pattern for the CGPSC Forest Service below
Exam Pattern for CGPSC Forest Service Written Exam
- Mode of the Exam: Written exam (offline exam)
- Type of questions: Objective type questions
- Number of papers: There are two papers
- Language of questions: CGPSC Forest Service Questionnaires are available in Hindi, English except for the section on languages (Hindi, English, and Chhattisgarhi language).
- Duration of exam: 02 hour and 30 minutes for each paper
- Number of questions: 150 questions in each paper
- Maximum marks: 300 marks for each paper
Distribution of questions:
|Papers||No. of questions||Maximum Marks|
|Paper 1 – General Studies, Language (Hindi, English, and Chhattisgarhi), Mental Ability, Analytical and Logical Ability||150||300|
|Paper 2 – Science, Technology, and Environment Studies||150||300|
Selection Process of CGPSC Forest Service 2020
CGPSC Forest Service examination is conducted for two posts that are Forest Ranger and Assistant Forest Conservator. Candidates have to qualify for the two-stage selection procedure for the final appointment. Read on to get detailed information about the Application Process for the CGPSC Forest Service. The candidates are chosen on the basis of:
- Physical Eligibility Test (PET)
- Written Test
- Written Examination – The first stage of the selection procedure is the written examination. In this stage, candidates have to answer the objective type questions. This stage is conducted for a total of 600 marks.
- Personal Interview – The personal interview round is conducted for 75 marks. The final merit list for CGPSC Forest Service is prepared based on marks secured in written and interview round.
Refer to the table below to know the qualifying marks for different stages of the selection procedure:
|Written Exam (Unreserved category)||33% marks|
|Written Exam (SC/ST/OBC)||23% marks|
CGPSC Forest Service Exam – Physical Eligibility Test
|Height (UR, OBC, SC)||163 cms||150 cms|
|Height (ST)||152 cms||145 cms|
|Chest||79-84 cms||74-49 cms|
|PET (4 Hours Walking)||26 Km||16 Km|
How to Apply for Chhattisgarh ACF, Forest Ranger Recruitment 2020 ?
- Chhattisgarh ACF, Forest Ranger Recruitment 2020.
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 16/06/2020 to 15/07/2020.
- Read the Notification for More Details about CGPSC ACF, Forest Ranger Recruitment.
- Please fill in your basic details and upload the photo, sign, proof of ID, and other documents.
- Request a preview of your full details before submitting your application form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Submit Final Form for Further Process Print Out.
|SC/ST (Chattisgarh Domicile)||Rs 300|
- Pay Exam Fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan Fee Mode.