SSC CPO Online Application Form 2020: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts an open competitive computer-based exam to select candidates for Sub-Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs). Departmental candidates among Constable, Head Constables, and Assistant Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police with a minimum of three years in service can also apply for the exam. The Staff Selection Commission ( SSC) conducts the SSC CPO exam to hire qualified applicants for different positions, such as Delhi Police Subinspector, CAPFs, CISF, etc. A significant number of candidates tend to enter Central Government Departments each year for the test. After reviewing the situation on 17th June 2020, SSC released the online application form. The Online Application was available till 16th July 2020. Check the appropriate dates, online application steps, and other essential information.
SSC CPO Online Application Form 2020 Highlights
Candidates can check all the basic details of the SSC CPO Online Application Form 2020 are summarized Below.
|Exam name||SSC CPO 2020|
|Conducted by||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Number of vacancies||3,237 ( including females and ex-servicemen)|
SSC CPO Exam Dates
Candidates can check all the important dates of Staff Selection Commission Central Police Organization in the given table below:
|SSC CPO 2020 Notification Date||17th June 2020|
|Online Form submission Start||17th June 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online for SSC CPO 2020||16th July 2020|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||20th July 2020|
|Last payment date by Challan (Bank’s working hours)||22nd July 2020|
|SSC CPO 2020 Tier 1 Exam Dates||23rd to 26th November 2020|
|SSC CPO 2020 Tier-1 Answer Key Date||December 2020 (Tentative)|
|SSC CPO 2020 Tier 1 Result Date||December 2020 (Tentative)|
|SSC CPO 2020 Tier 2 Exam Date||01st March 2021|
|SSC CPO 2020 Tier 2 Result Date||Available Soon|
|SSC CPO 2020 Tier 2 Answer Key Date||March 2021|
SSC CPO Notification 2020
The Commission has released the Official Notification PDF for SSC CPO 2020 on 17th June 2020 to recruit 1564 Vacancies of Sub-Inspector (SI) in Central Armed Police Forces and Delhi Police. It is an excellent opportunity for graduates, particularly in Delhi police, who are looking for a government job in the defense sector. The Official Notification PDF is mentioned below.
Staff Selection Commission Central Police Organization (SSC CPO) Vacancy
The total number of vacancies for the SSC CPO 2020 Exam has been published by SSC along with SSC CPO Notification. India’s Staff Selection Commission launched 1564 vacancies for SSC CPO 2020-21 examination. Last year, 2745 vacancies totaled.
|1||Sub-Inspector (SI) in Central Armed Police Forces||1395|
|2||Sub-Inspector SI in Delhi Police (Male)||91|
|3||Sub-Inspector SI in Delhi Police (Female)||78|
SC CPO Online Application Form 2020
SSC CPO 2020 Online registration process has started with the Commission issuing official notice and registration dates. Candidates can check the following steps below to fill the form of SSC CPO 2020:
- Step 1: Click on the official link appearing on this page.
- Step 2: Click the Apply link given on the page. In the new window, the registration link opens.
- Step 3: Click on New Registration in the application window of SSC CPO 2020, and then click on the register button.
- Step 4: First, candidates must include basic information, such as name, name of parents, date of birth, email I d, mobile number, etc.
- Step 5: Click on the submit button to submit your completed online form of SSC CPO 2020. Verify your details before submitting the form. All the candidates will be issued a Registration ID for SSC CPO 2020 exam.
Candidates are supposed to log in with the provided Registration ID, date of birth, and password to complete registration for SSC CPO 2020.
- Step 6: In the next step, candidates must upload photographs and signatures following the requisites mentioned by SSC.
- Image – The photograph must be clicked in front of a white or light-colored backdrop and must be more than 4 kb in size and less than 12 kb in size. The resolution of the image must be 100 * 120 pixels in width and height.
- Signature-The signature on a white sheet must be in black or blue ink. The signature copy scanned must be in jpg format, and should be more than 1 kb in size and less than 12 kb in size. The resolution should be in width and height 40 * 60 pixels.
- Step 7: Log in with registered ID and password to fill out Part-II of the SSC CPO 2020 online form.
- Step 8: After filling out the application form, candidates need to preview the entire SSC CPO 2020 application form once to check for any deficiencies in the process. Verify the data you entered.
- Step 9: Click on the Final Submit button after previewing the entire online SSC CPO application form. It is recommended that Candidates download and get print copies of the submitted application form of SSC CPO 2020. Finally, applicants can advance the application fee for SSC CPO 2020 via either the online or offline fee payment mode. An applicant must pay Rs. 100/- as an Online Application Fee for SSC CPO 2020.
- Online application fee payable by the SSC CPO: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
- Fees can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, or by using Visa MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branch by generating SBI Challan.
- Candidates from the Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are excluded from paying a fee
- An applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in any recognized University discipline.
- For Sub Inspector’s post in Delhi Police (only) – Male candidates must possess a valid LMV (Motorcycle and Car) driving license as on the date set for Physical Endurance and Standard Checking. Otherwise, they would not be able to undergo normal and physical endurance tests.
SSC CPO Online Application Form 2020 Age Limit (As on 01.01.2021)
The candidates’ age limit should be 20-25 years, as on 01-01-2021 i.e. Candidates who were born not before 02-01-1996 and not before 01-01-2001).
- Minimum Age Limit – 20 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 25 years
SSC CPO 2020 Examination Pattern
The questions posed in both SSC CPO 2020 paper-1 and paper-2 will be of Logical Multiple Choice Sort. The questions asked will be bilingual, i.e. in Hindi as well as in English. For each incorrect response indicated by a candidate on his / her OMR Answer Sheet, 0.25 marks shall be deducted. SSC CPO 2020 Exam is to be carried out in three phases:
- PET, PST, and Medical Test.
The final merit list will be tabulated in all three phases of the SSC CPO Test, based on a candidate’s results.
SSC CPO Syllabus
SSC CPO 2020 Paper-1 will have 4 major sections:
- General Reasoning
- General Knowledge
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Comprehension
Staff Selection Commission Central Police Organization Exam Day Guidelines
- Shall arrive at the exam center before the reporting time
- Must reach the exam center before the reporting time
- Carry passport-sized photographs
- A pen or Pencil will be provided to candidates at the examination hall.
- No eatables are allowed in the exam hall.
- No electronic devices are permitted in the examination hall.
- Do not wear rings, bracelets, earrings, chains, nose pins, pendant, badge, brooch, hairpin, hair band, clothes with full sleeves.
- Candidates should wear chappal instead of shoes.
- No books/notepads/registers/magazines are allowed in the exam hall.