UKSSSC JE Civil Online Form 2020: Recently, the Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSC) has invited JE Civil (121) Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020 to apply online. Candidates have a Diploma in Civil Engineering from Recognized Board in India.
The advertised posts are of Junior Engineer (Civil), with 121 vacancies in Advt No. 24 / U.K.S.S.C/2020 respectively. The last date to submit the application form for UKSSSC JE 2020 Civil has been extended till June 29, 2020, and the last date to pay the application fee till July 01, 2020. Apply online Junior Engineer (Civil) through sssc.uk.gov.in. Those Candidates are Interested in this Following Vacancy and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
UKSSSC JE Civil Online Form 2020 Highlights
Check all the important updates which are to be kept in mind by the interested candidates who are interested to apply for Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Junior Engineer Civil Online Form 2020.
|Organization Name||UKSSSC JE Online Form 2020|
|Starting date||11 June 2020|
|Closing Date||29 June 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Skill Test|
UKSSSC JE Civil Online Form 2020 Important Dates
Candidates can check all the important dates related to UKSSSC JE Civil Online Form 2020 in the table given below:
|UKSSSC JE 2020 Civil||Important dates|
|Release date of the notification||28 Feb 2020|
|Start date of application form||11 Jun 2020|
|Last date for the submission of application form||29 Jun 2020|
|Last date to pay the application fee||01 Jul 2020|
|Release date of admit card||To be announced|
|UKSSSC JE 2020 Civil Exam Date||To be announced|
|Declaration of result||To be announced|
UKSSSC JE Civil Engineer Vacancy Details
Candidates can check vacancy details category wise of UKSSSC JE Civil Online Form 2020 in the given table below:
|Category||No of Posts|
UKSSSC JE Civil 2020 Online Application Form
The application form for UKSSSC JE Civil 2020 releases at the official website, sssc.uk.gov.in. Candidates can refer to the information is given below for UKSSSC JE 2020 Civil application form:
How to apply?
- 1st step: Go to the official website of UKSSSC i.e. sssc.uk.gov.in.
- 2nd step: Now, create a One Time Registration Profile.
- 3rd step: Candidates have to provide a valid email address for the One Time Registration Profile.
- 4th step: Candidates must upload images as per the specifications prescribed by the conducting body.
- 5th step: After this, candidates have to click on ‘click here to apply’ link.
- 6th step: Hereafter, enter all the details asked in the application form. The next step is to click on the ‘submit’ button.
- 7th step: The last step is to pay the application fee and take a preview of the application form.
Check the application fee that candidates have to pay for UKSSSC JE (Civil) application form below:
|Unreserved (General) / Uttarakhand Other Backward Class||Rs.300/-|
|Uttarakhand Scheduled Caste||Rs.150/-|
|Uttarakhand Scheduled Tribe||Rs.150/-|
|Uttarakhand Physically handicap / Economically weak section||Rs.150/-|
Payment Mode: Pay Exam Fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan Fee Mode.
UKSSSC JE Civil Online Form 2020 Age Limit (As on 01.07.2019)
The candidates’ age limit should be not less than 21 years old and not more than 42 years old as o 01/07/2019.
- Minimum Age Limit – 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 42 years
UKSSSC JE Civil Online Form 2020 Examination Pattern
Now that the recruitment process for UKSSSC JE 2020 (Civil) has started, Aspirants need resources for their preparation. Candidates have a Diploma in Civil Engineering from Recognized Board in India. Here we have provided an authentic examination pattern for UKSSC JE 2020 Civil. Aspirants can take reference from the pattern below and start their preparation.
- Mode of examination: Written examination (OMR based)
- Level of the examination: The level of the questions is 03 years diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Type of questions: Multiple choice questions are asked in the UKSSSC JE Civil exam.
- Duration of the examination: UKSSSC conducts 02 hours of paper.
- Maximum marks: Examination is conducted for 100 marks
- A number of questions: UKSSSC JE Civil has 100 questions.
|For correct answer||+1 marks|
|For incorrect answer||-0.25 marks|
UKSSSC JE Civil Online Form 2020 Important Link:
Apply Online (Registration)