ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2020: Electronic Corporation of India ECIL Is Invited to Online Application Form for the Recruitment Post of Technical Officer Contract-Based Recruitment 2020 in ECIL Various HQ in Pan India. The Indian Electronics Corporation Limited was established under the Atomic Energy Department on 11 April 1967. ECIL took an interest in designing, producing, manufacturing, and selling several products. The company plays a very significant role in the fields of Computers and Information Technology. ECIL ‘s vision is “self-confidence in Strategic Electronics.” Check ECIL Recruitment 2020 Age Limit, Educational Criteria, Selection Process, Pay Scale, Important Dates, Application Fee in the below section.
ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2020 Highlights
Check all the important updates which are to be kept in mind by the interested candidates who are interested to apply for ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2020.
|Job Role||Technical Officer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||30 August 2020|
ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment Dates
Candidates can check all the important dates of ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment in the given table below:
|Online Application Start||19th August 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||30th September 2020|
|Document verification||Notified Soon|
|Admit Card Available||Notified Soon|
Age Eligibility of candidates applying for ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment(As on 01.08.2020):
Any candidate who is applying for the ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment should not be more than 30 years old at the time of registration for ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment. There is some relaxation for age
- Max. Age: 30 years
- 3 years for OBC
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 10 more years of relaxation in the PWD Category.
ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment Head Quarter Wise Vacancy Details
Candidates can check all the vacancies details of ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment Head Quarter Wise Vacancy Details in the table below:
ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment Category Wise Vacancy Details:
Candidates can check all the vacancies details of ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment Head category Wise Vacancy Details in the table below:
|ECIL Technical Officer||160||16||90||58||26||43|
Total post: 350 Posts
ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2020
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.ecil.co.in) website on or before 30 August 2020. The government of India Enterprise, Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) Department has released the Advt No 26/2020 Notification for various Technical Officer Contract Posts on the official website portal i.e. http://careers.ecil.co.in/. There are a total of 350 New Jobs (UR, SC, ST, OBC, EWS) Zone wise under New Delhi (NZ), Bengaluru (SZ), Mumbai (WZ), Hyderabad (HQ), and Kolkata (EZ). Selection / Document Verification Venue is indicated in the detailed advertisement.
How to the Fill Form for ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment ?
Candidates can follow the given steps below to fill the form of ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment:
- Electronic Corporation of India ECIL Latest Recruitment 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 19/08/2020 to 30/08/2020 on official website i.e http://careers.ecil.co.in/advt0419.php
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the ECIL Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Form for ECIL Contract-Based Technical Officer Post Form Latest ECIL Vacancies 2020.
- The All Document is kindly reviewed and collected-citizenship, ID evidence, address information, basic details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Form Recruitment Document-Photo, Sign, Proof of ID, Etc.
- The Application Form must Carefully check the Summary and All Column before submitting it.
- If Candidate Required to Send the Application Fee. If you don’t have the required application fees Your application form is not completed.
- Take A Final Submitted Form Print Out.
- General, OBC, EWS: Rs. 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 0/-
- No Application Fee for any Category Candidates, Only Fill Online Application Form.
- 23,000/- per month consolidated Monthly contract Pay (inclusive all) For Technical Officer Post
Selection will be based on Merit Basis/Marks obtained in qualifying Exams/Document Verification.