Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Reporter Recruitment Notification 2020: The Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya has released notification for the recruitment of Reporter post. In the Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya, the recruitment procedure is to hire 8 reporters. The Online application started on 05th May 2020. Check all the details, apply online link and eligibility criteria.For candidates possessing the minimum graduation qualification and getting a typing speed of 140 words per minute, it is a major opportunity. The application will be enabled online until May 30th, 2020. Candidates can go through this article to check the application process, age limit, qualification and other details of Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Reporter Recruitment 2020.
Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Reporter Recruitment 2020 Highlights
Candidates can find basic details about the Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Reporter Recruitment from the given table:
|Name Of The Organization||Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya|
|Job Type||Govt. Job|
|Starting Date To Apply||05th May 2020|
|Last Date To Apply||30th May 2020|
Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Reporter Recruitment Dates
Important Dates and events related to CG Vidhan Sabha Recruitment can be found below:
|Start of online application for recruitment of Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Reporter 2020||05 May 2020|
|Last submission date for the Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Reporter Recruitment 2020 online application||30 May 2020|
Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Reporter Vacancy Details
Candidates can find vacancy details of Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Reporter from the given table:
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
CG Vidhan Sabha Reporter 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria depending upon the post is tabulated below.
- Education Qualifications: Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree from any accredited university / institute would be eligible for this recruitment. Or Hindi Stenography Test Accepted Board / Institute and Stenography Test
- Minimum Speed of 140 wpm In Hindi
- Age Limit:
Minimum: 21 years.
Maximum: 45 Yrs.
- Age relaxation: As Per Chhattisgarh govt. rules
How To Apply For CG Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2020?
Following the given steps to apply for the Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Reporter Recruitment 2020.
- Visit the official website of CG Vidhan Sabha i.e. http://www.cgvidhansabha.gov.in/hindi_new/recruitment.htm
- There will be two stages to apply for the CG Vidhan Sabha Reporter 2020.
STEP 1: Registration Process.
STEP 2: Submission of Applicant’s Details.
- First, register by entering the post you are applying for, birth date, gender, category and other information on the mobile no.
- You’ll get a registration no. and password after successful registration.
- Log in by entering the same registration no. and password.
- Complete other essential information such as Personal Information, Degree in Education and other details.
- Upload your photograph and signature in the following dimensions: Photograph- 20KB to 50 KB, Signature- 10 KB to 20 KB.
- Finally, check the information and then apply your form of application.
- General: Rs. 350/-
- OBC: Rs. 250/-
- SC/ST/ PH: Rs. 200/-
Note: Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/E Challan/SBI Collect
Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Reporter Recruitment Details
- Applicants are required to upload the scanned copies of certificates and supporting documents with the application form at http://www.cgvidhansabha.gov.in/hindi_new/recruitment.htm
- For SC/ ST / OBC/ PwBD/ EWS applicants, the reservations / relaxations policy will be as per the current Govt. Of Politics in India. Applicants applying for the reserved posts should clearly state to which category they belong.
- All the appointees shall be governed by the New Pension Scheme (NPS) introduced by Govt. of India.
- Selection Process – Selection will be done on the basis of Skill Test, Interview performance. Please see official notification for relaxation in the selection process.
- Salary – Salary for Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Reporter will be Rs. 56100-177500 / – per month.