HP TGT Teacher Recruitment 2020: HP Staff Selection Commission has released notification for teachers for the eligible candidates to fill the vacancies of HP TGT Teacher Recruitment. Government of Himachal Pradesh requests to be used for applicants from TGT (Arts), TGT (Non-Medical) and TGT (Medical) job exchanges in the Department of Education by batch against vacancies of TET candidates solely on contract basis. Candidates can refer to this article to know basic details, important events and dates, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc.
HP TGT Teacher Recruitment 2020 Highlights
Candidates can find basic information about Himachal Pradesh TGT Teacher Recruitment from the given table:
|Department Name||Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSSB)|
|Total Vacancy||TGT (Non Medical) – 144, TGT Arts- 307|
HP TGT Teacher Recruitment Dates
Candidates can find important dates and events related to Himachal Pradesh TGT Teacher Recruitment from the given table:
|HP TGT Teacher Recruitment Highlights|
|TGT Online Form Starting Date||16th June 2020|
|HP TGT Form Closing Date||6th July 2020|
|TGT Teacher Exam Date||02-08-2020|
|HP TGT Teacher Admit Card Date||Release Soon|
|TGT Teacher Result Date||Update Soon|
HP TGT Teacher Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
DEtailed eligibility criteria has been provided below:-
- TGT Arts:- B.A./B.Com, with at least 50 percent marks and a Bachelor of Education degree (B. Ed.) OR
- B.A./B.Com With at least 45 percent marks and 1-year Bachelor of Education (B. Ed.) in compliance with the regulations of the NCTE (Recognition Requirements and Procedure) issued from time to time. OR
- Senior Secondary (or equivalent) with marks of at least 50 percent and 4 years of Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI. Ed.); OR
- Senior Secondary (or equivalent) with grades of at least 50 per cent and 4 years B.A. Ed. Ed. OR B.A./B.Com with at least 50 percent marks and 1-year Bachelor of Special Education (B. Ed.); And Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) that is duly conducted by HPSSSB Hamirpur or HP School Education Board Dharamshala in accordance with the NCTE guidelines for that reason.
Himachal TGT Age Limit
18 to 45 years minimum and overall age limit. The upper age limit is relaxable by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes, Persons with disabilities & Children/Grand Children of Freedom Fighters of Himachal Pradesh.
|Phase I||Written Exam (85 Marks)|
|Phase II||Evaluation (15 Marks)|
|Phase III||Document Verification|
HP TGT Teacher 2020 Application Form
The Recruitment Board offered opportunities for eligible candidates through its HP TGT Teacher Recruitment 2020. Through this, Candidates will be able to stand and compete for getting a ravishing government post in an esteemed department. To apply for it, applicants must send their properly filled out HP TGT Teacher Online Form 2020 prior to the last date. In addition, Aspirants can obtain complete latest information about their HP TGT Teacher Bharti via this dedicated website.
How to Apply Himachal Pradesh TGT Teacher Recruitment 2020?
The HP Staff Selection Commission will conduct a Written Test for selecting eligible candidates for full fill HP TGT Teacher Vacancy.
- Aspirants need to log on the official HPSSSB website i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in/
- Now Go to Himachal Teacher Notification 2020 zone and check it.
- Now open the notification and click on the apply online button.
- Enter required information in HP TGT Online Application Form.
- Upload scanned copies of the required certificates
- Pay the applicable charges.
- Take the hard copy of the application form and click on the submit button.
Application fee details are provided below:
|Sr. No.||Category||Exam fees|
|1.||General Category||Rs. 360/-|
|2.||General IRDP, Mentally Handicapped, Ward of Freedom Fighter, Ward of HP’s ex military personnel||Rs. 120/-|
|3.||S.C. of H.P. /S.T. of H.P. /O.B.C. of H.P.||Rs. 120/-|
|4.||Ex H.P. Servicemen (Ex-servicemen released from the Defense Services after normal tenure)/H.P. blind / Visually impaired H.P.||No Fee|