KPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020: The Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released a recruitment notification for the application of Assistant Engineer (AE) and Junior Engineer (JE) posts. KPSC is hiring the JE and AE posts for 990 vacancies. Check the important details, eligibility criteria, application link, important dates, vacancies below. The candidates can apply online from 17th August to 16th September 2020. Candidates who have completed either their Degree in Engineering, Diploma in Engineering from any Recognized Institute or University in India, as the Educational Qualification. Having mere Qualifications will not make the candidates eligible to submit the filled Karnataka Public Service Commission JE Application Form 2020. Candidates can refer to this article to know basic details, eligibility criteria, vacancy details, application procedure, etc.
KPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020 Highlights
Candidates can find basic details about Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) Assistant Engineer Recruitment from the given table:
|Organization Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Post||Assistant Engineer (Group B) and Junior Engineer (Group C)|
|Starting date To Apply||17th August 2020|
|Closing Date To Apply||16th September 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
KPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment Dates
Important Dates and events related to KPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment can be found below:
|Notification Release Date||30th July 2020|
|Applications Start Date||17th August 2020|
|Last Date for the Applications||16th September 2020|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||18th September 2020|
KPSC Assistant Engineer Vacancy Details
Vacancy details with educational qualification details can be found below:
|Assistant Engineer (Grade-I) (Civil) (HK)||660||Degree (Civil Engineering)|
|Junior Engineer (Civil) (HK)||330||Diploma (Civil Engineering) (General)|
KPSC Assistant Engineer Job Eligibility Criteria
KPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment eligibility requirements are as follows:
- Educational Qualification: Check the educational qualification for the posts in the table above.
- Age Limit: (As on 01 August 2020)
Minimum: 18 Yrs.
Maximum Age Limit for General: 35 Years
Maximum Age for Cat- 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B: 38 years
For Category – I/ PWD: 40 Years
KPSC Assistant Engineer Application Form
The registration of KPSC Assistant Engineer is active from 17th August until 16th September 2020. Interested candidates, who are eligible to apply can check the application link.
Follow the given instructions to Apply Online for KPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment:
- Click the mentioned link.
- Register by creating a username and email id.
- Go to the Login Page
- Complete the application form by filling all the details:
- credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details
- Upload signature, photograph and required certificates
- Make payment and Submit
- Save the Application form for future reference
Requirements of Online Application Form:
- Domicile Certificate(If required)
- Caste Certificate(If Required)
- Educational Certificate(If Required)
KPSC Assistant Engineering Application Form 2020 is invalid where:
- Providing wrong information in the application form.
- Providing misleading information.
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for the final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee.
- Application by the post for the KPSC Assistant Engineer is not appropriate.
- For General: Rs. 600/-+35/-
- For 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B: Rs. 300/-+35/-
- For Ex-Military Person: Rs.50/-+35/-
- SC/ ST/ Cat-1/ PH: Nill
Note: Payment is by /Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card.
Important Points KPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020
- The application must be complete in all aspects. Note that payment is an essential criterion for the completion of the KPSC Assistant Engineer.
- To verify completion, candidates must review all the information they have filled out before accepting the application for submission.
- SMS or Email would be sent to the candidates for verification codes and submission.
- Candidates are requested to stay updated with this website for the details of exam dates and admit cards. These will be updated as soon as they are released officially.
- Selection will be done on the basis of a written exam/interview.