CSEB Recruitment Notification: Chhattisgarh State Electricity Board (CSEB) announced the Advisor (Land Acquisition) profile in their department on 28 Jul 2020 on contract basis on its official website of Chhattisgarh State Power Companies. Interested candidates need to have a graduate degree and if the candidate possesses a graduate degree in law will give preference to the post. Now the CSEB extended the last date to apply for the post from 15 Sep 2020 to 15 Oct 2020. Now those candidates who miss the chance for applying for the post one can visit the website and fill the application form before the last date.
CSEB Recruitment Notification 2020
CSEB has released the notification for the post Advisor (Land Acquisition).Those candidates are interested in the post and completed Eligibility criteria Can go through the following article.
Candidates can check the Chhattisgarh State Power Companies vacancy details from the below table
|Name of the Post||Number of Post|
|Advisor (Land Acquisition)||1|
Download Official Advertisement about Advisor (Land Acquisition) On Contract Basis Here
CSEB Recruitment 2020 Important Date
CSEB has announced the important dates for the post of Advisor (Land Acquisition) on its official website. All such candidates applied for the Posts can check the schedule available on the official website of CSEB. The important dates for CSEB Recruitment 2020 are as follows:
|Notification Date||28 Jul 2020|
|Application Form Date||28 Jul 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||15 Oct 2020|
How to apply online for CSEB Recruitment 2020
- First of all, The Applicants need to refer the official website for CSEB @ https://www.cspdcl.co.in/
- Then, Click on the Advertisement section
- After that, visit the advertisement notified about Advisor Vacancies.
- Download the notification in pdf form.
- Check for the Form inside the notification.
- Take a print out of the form
- Enter the required details on the application form.
- Enclosed the necessary Documents in the Prescribed format.
- Pay the required fee as per the norms of the Job Vacancy
- Then, at last Submit the form by post after completing the filling process.
Candidates can check the following table for the application fees:
|All Category||Rs. 2000/-|
Note: Non – refundable in the form of Demand Draft / Banker’s Check drawn in favor of “Assistant Manager (CAU), CSPGCL, Raipur payable at Raipur should be accompanied along with the application. The candidate should write their Name, Complete mailing address and Phone / Mobile number on reverse side of Demand Draft / Banker’s Check .
Advisor (Land Acquisition) Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for the post below:
- Educational qualification: Candidates must have a bachelor degree in any discipline from institute or university recognized by the UGC. Preference will be given to the person having bachelor degree in law also.
- Age Limit: The candidate should be the minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 65 years as on January 01, 2021 (AllCategory),.He/She should be an Indian Citizen.
- Experience – Candidate must have minimum 10 years of experience in the post of Tehsildar/ Dy. Collector/ Joint Collector/ Additional Collector/ out of this the person should have min 5 years experience in Tehsildar/ Sub Divisional Officer (Revenue) in the State Government of chhattisgarh. Preference shall be given to Dy collector or senior level officer of state government.
- Tenure of Contract – Contract appointment for advisor (Land Acquisition) from max 2 years from date of joining.
Note: Selection will be based on experience and suitability for the job to be judged through an interview.
CSEB Recruitment Important Points
- CSPGCL will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss in respect of receipt of application form / intimation of interview call.
- Interview shall be held at Chhattisgarh State Power Companies Head Office at Dangania, Raipur.
- CSPGCL reserves the right to cancel the complete / partial process of recruitment, if required.
- Duly filled application in prescribed format along with all the testimonials in support of qualification & experience should reach the O / o CE (HR) by the last date of submission
- Contract Appointment shall be governed by the CG Civil Service Conduct Rules 1965.
- Contract appointment may be terminated by either party on serving one month notice
- Residential accommodation shall not be provided by the Company.
- As per Civil Services (Contract appointment) Rules 2012 & amendments shall be entitled to avail 03 days Optional Leave and 18 days Casual Leave for a calendar year. On appointment / relieving in the middle of the year, casual leave will be on a proportionate basis.
- Retirement related document (s) are to be submitted along with the application.