GAIL Recruitment through GATE 2020 Notification: GAIL India Limited has published the GATE recruitment application form in online mode through GATE 2020. Until March 12, 2020, the application process will be open. The applicants have no application fee to pay. GAIL Recruitment is for chemical and instrumentation disciplines by GATE 2020.
Students who have completed a Chemical, Instrumentation or Allied Discipline UG Engineering course may apply via GATE for GAIL Recruitment. Until applying for GAIL through GATE 2020 for executive trainees from the Chemical and Instrumentation Engineering disciplines, students are advised to ensure their course eligibility and other required requirements.
Important Dates for GAIL Recruitment through GATE 2020
Gail has announced the important dates Gail Recruitment 2020 on its official website. GAIL recruitment by GATE is available only to candidates with a qualified score who apply for GATE 2020. Go through the full article to find out more about GAIL recruitment through GATE 2020 including essential dates relevant to the application process and requirements for eligibility.
The important dates for GAIL Recruitment through GATE 2020 are as follows:
|Notification Date||02 Feb 2020|
|Application Form Date||02 Feb 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||12 Mar 2020 (Closed Now)|
|Group Discussion/ Personal Interview||To be announced soon|
How to apply online for GAIL Recruitment through GATE 2020
- First of all, The Applicants need to refer the official website for Gail @ https://gailonline.com/
- Register online -A unique number will be created by the system upon effective registration with GAIL (India) and the applicant must keep the number. At the time of the interview, this will be needed. An applicant is only eligible to apply for one place.
- The applicant must keep the printout of the application form for future reference. Candidates do not need to submit this form to the Office of the Authority.
- The photos on the GAIL registration form should be similar to the ones on the 2020 GATE Exam.
- At the time of the interview or group discussion, the initial GATE 2020 admission card has to be made.
- The signature should be the same for both the GAIL registration and GATE 2020 Registration.
GAIL Recruitment Important Documents
- Matriculation/Secondary school certificate as proof for D.O.B.
- Full set of Marksheet for class 12th and Graduation and Post Graduation if eligible.
- Cast certificate in prescribed format as provided in the case of OBC candidates by the Indian Government. Community certificate at the time of registration for OBC applicants.
- Certificate of disability as issued by the authorised authority according to the rules laid down by the Government of India.
- Any OBC candidate who does not fall into the category NON CREAMY must put specifics of his / her category as GENERAL.
- Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC The minimum percentage needed by candidates from SC, ST and PWD is 60%. A relaxed minimum percentage of marks for educational qualifications for SC, ST and PWD applicants is 55 percent, but SC / ST / PWD applicants for unreserved positions are deemed to be under the general level of merit and no relaxation for minimum qualifications.
- Copy of GATE 2020 Admit Card/Registration form.
- You are required to upload the documents in the separate spaces provided for each document.
- For future use keep a print out of the application form /registration slip for future use.
GAIL Recruitment through GATE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria given below:
Young engineers who wish to serve as an Executive Trainee (ET) for the company must have completed their engineering in one of the following fields:
- Executive Trainee (Chemical) – Full-time standard bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering from recognised university / institute accepted by AICTE with at least 65 percent marks or equivalent degree or AIME with at least 65 percent marks or equivalent degree.
- Executive Trainee (Instrumentation)- Full-time Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control / Electronics & Instrumentation / Electronics / Electronics / Electronics / Recognized University / Institute AICTE or equivalent grade or AIME with a minimum of 65% or equivalent grade.
The upper Age Limit is 28 years as on March 13, 2020..
Who is not eligible for GAIL Recruitment?
- Candidates who have completed their Bachelor of Engineering degree in 2018 or earlier in the aforementioned branch are not eligible to apply for the Executive Trainee post.
- Applicants who don’t meet the requirements for the age limit are not eligible for the recruitment process.
Medical and Health
- The applicant must clear the requirements of medical fitness, as set by the organisation at the time of joining.
- Any applicant appointed to a position in the Company shall be required to have their pre-employment medical examination carried out in a central / state government hospital (with minimum district hospital status) or in impanelled hospitals nominated by GAIL and to send medical reports in the specified formats provided by the Medical Authority.
GAIL Recruitment through GATE 2020 – Salary & Benefits
- Selected candidates will be recruited throughout one-year training cum probation as an Executive Trainee in E-2 grade on the pay scale of Rs.60,000-1,80,000/- at the basic pay of Rs.60,000/-
- Pay and Allowances details: Basic Pay as appropriate in the grade, Variable Dearness Allowance (VDA) under cafeteria approach at the applicable rates and benefits & allowances.
- Variable Pay details: Performance Related Pay based on individual and organizational performance.
- Other Benefits details: Company accommodation / Rented accommodation / HRA, medical services , community insurance, advance house construction, forwarding, advance furnishing / PC advance, etc.
- Superannuation Benefits details In addition to the Contributory Provident Fund and Gratuity, under the company’s Specified Contributory Plan, workers who over-annuate from GAIL after completing a minimum of 15 years will also be entitled to pension and PostRetirement Medical Benefits.
GAIL Recruitment through GATE 2020 – Selection Process
- Appearing and qualifying GATE 2020 is mandatory, and applicants will not be deemed eligible for the selection process without the GATE scores.
- Based on the GATE 2020 ranking, candidates for Executive Trainee’s position will be shortlisted for Group Discussion/ Personal Interview rounds.
- Candidates must note that only the GATE 2020 score is valid.
- GATE scores of 2019 or prior to that are not valid.
Important Points to Keep in Mind
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Students who will give their final exams from March 2020 –May/June 2020 can apply.
- The student submitted the details if it was found that the student’s candidacy is not valid and is subject to immediate termination.
- If it is found that after passing the exam you are over the age limit, your admission will not be considered.
- You need to have an email ID and keep it working during the review process as all updates are sent by email.
- Request to change the registered email I d will not be taken into account until the registration process is complete.
- At the time of joining GAIL, candidates who are currently employed with any government / non-governmental organisation / PSU / autonomous bodies must apply for a NOC (No Objection Certificate). The application would be declared to be terminated if not furnished.
- In the event of uncertainty that occurs due to language problems during the selection process, help will be given to the importance of the statements in the English language.
- GAIL has the right to cancel / alter / terminate / restrict / enlarge / modify the recruitment process at any time without the applicants being given advance knowledge or modified.