EPFO is one of the world’s largest clientele and number of financial transactions performed by social security organisations. It currently maintains 19,34 crore accounts linked to its members (Annual Report 2016-17). Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation, India Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India (EPFO) supports the Central Board in conducting a Provident Fund Scheme, a Pension Scheme and a Workforce Protection Scheme in the Regulated Sector in India. It is also the central body for the joint implementation of Bilateral Social Security Arrangements with other countries. The schemes cover both Indian workers and foreign workers (for countries with which bilateral agreements have been signed; 19 Social Security Agreements are currently in operation). The Central Board of Trustees (CBT) is the apex decision-making body of the EPFO.
EPFO SSA Recruitment 2020 Notification 2020
On 14 November 2019, the EPFO Social Security Assistant 2019-20 Mains exam was held. EPFO SSA Result for 2019-20 Mains Exam was published on the Provident Fund Organization of Employees (EPFO) on 10th February 2020. After the result has been announced by the EPFO, candidates who have appeared for the phase 2 examination can verify the result on the official website i.e. https://www.epfindia.gov.in/site_en/Recruitments.php
EPFO Recruitment Notification 2020 has been released by EPFO SSA in the evening of 28 June 2019 and closes on 21 July 2019 by 11:50 pm to recruit 2189+ posts of Social Security Assistant. With the release of official notification, EPFO Social Security Assistant 2020 Recruitment has been started.
Download Official Notification – Social Security Assistant Phase 3 – Computer Data Entry Skill Test here.
EPFO Social Security Assistant (SSA) Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
EPFO has released EPFO SSA Recruitment 2020 Important Dates for the year 2020-21. The important dates for EPFO SSA Recruitment 2020 are as follows:
|EPFO SSA Prelims Exam 2019-20||31st August and 1st September 2019|
|EPFO SSA Mains Exam 2019-20||14th November 2019|
|EPFO SSA Mains Result 2019-20||10th February 2020|
EPFO SSA Recruitment Online Application
The EPFO SSA Recruitment offers online application mode, for which application fees are to be charged online mode. Candidates are advised to visit the website. Candidates should follow the process for Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation‘s online application given below.
- Candidates can visit the official EPFO website: www.epfindia/.gov.in and click the ‘APPLY ONLINE FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE SSA POST – 2020 IN EPFO’ choice.
- You need to click on “Click here for Registration” to start the registration, where you will need to enter all the basic information such as name, address, email I d etc.
- A temporary registration number and password will be created which you will need to save for future reference. If you are unable to complete the application, you can revisit the website, and you can log in and complete the application with the aid of this registration number and password.
- Make sure all the correct information is entered and then click on the “Save & Next” button.
- According to the requirements listed by EPFO, you will also have to upload your scanned image, signature and handwritten declaration.
- You need to make the online fee transfer after all the information has been filled in and uploaded. Tap on the tab ‘payment’ and pick one of the online options offered there.
- Click on the button for ‘Send’.
The category wise fee structure for EPFO SSA Recruitment online application is given below Fee/Intimation charges once paid won’t be refunded on any account nor can it’s held in reserve for the other examination or selection. the appliance fee must be paid online itself. To understand more check the entire guide for EPFO SSA Recruitment Application.
|SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Economically Weaker Section||Rs. 250/-|
|Other Category||Rs. 500/-|
EPFO Social Security Assistant (SSA) Vacancy
More than lakh aspirants appear for the EPFO Social Security Assistant every year. EPFO Recruitment has advertised for 2189 posts in 2 categories.
|Region||State/Union Territory covered under the region||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||UR|
|Andhra Pradesh Region||Andra Pradesh||0||0||24||5||31|
|Gujarat Region||Gujarat, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu||0||46||0||24||0|
|Himachal Pradesh Region||Himachal Pradesh||19||2||11||5||20|
|Kerala & Lakshadweep Region||Kerala and Lakshadweep||4||0||0||2||21|
|Madhya Pradesh Region||Madhya Pradesh||3||1||0||5||46|
|North-East Region||Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura||0||17||4||2||9|
|Punjab and Chandigarh Region||Punjab and Chandigarh||0||0||0||0||6|
Age Limit (Eligibilty)
Candidates with the Minimum Age of 18 Years and Maximum Age of 27 Years are eligible to apply for the EPFO SSA Jobs 2020.
|Employees of Central Government||
Educational Qualification: The applicant who wishes to apply for recruitment for EPFO SSA should have a university degree which is recognised by the government.
Nationality: The candidate who wants to apply for the EPFO SSA must be:
An Indian citizen or
- A Subject from Nepal or from Nepal
- A Subject From Bhutan or Bhutan
- A Tibetian who came to India before 1 January 1962 and was supposed to permanently settle in India.
- candidates who have migrated from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Kenya , Uganda, Tanzania , Zambia, Ethiopia, Vietnam and Burma with a view to permanently settling in India.
Note: For the candidates, i, ii, iii, iv; an eligibility certificate should be issued from the government.
EPFO SSA Selection Process
Applicants must score the qualifying mark in the exam to get a job. EPFO SSA are recruiting the candidates every year through the Performance in the:
- Phase I-Preliminary Examination
- Phase II-Mains Examination
- Phase III-Skill Test
Steps to check Phase-I results for EPFO SSA 2019
To review EPFO SSA Result 2019, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: To check the EPFO SSA Results for the 2019 Prelims Test, click on the official website.
- Step 2: Download the PDF file and save the resulting PDF file.
- Step 3: The screen shows the EPFO SSA Prelims Result (PDF File).
- Step 4: The file is opened. It will show you the list of eligible applicants. Now click “Ctrl+F,” and click Roll No.
- Step 5: If the list contains your name and roll no, you have qualified for the EPFO SSA Prelims test.
How to Download EPFO SSA Admit Card 202?
Once the admit card is released, the candidate will get the intimation regarding the release of admit card to e-main or phone. Here is the process to download EPFO SSA Admit Card 2020
- Step 1: You will be guided to the official EPFO website, https://www.epfindia.gov.in/site_en/index.php by clicking the following link.
- Step 2: Go to the notification and find the “ADMIT CARD TO THE POST EPFO SSA-2020” advertising, and click.
- Step 3: The login page will be redirected to you.
- Step 4: Carefully enter your registration ID, password, and Captcha and press login.
- Step 5: Your admission card will be on your phone, rechecking information such as name , date of birth, etc.
- Step 6: Download the admission card and obtain a copy for future use.