DSSSB Job Recruitment 2020: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) will announce DSSSB Job Recruitment 2020 for 835 Vacant Posts of Grade-II (DASS), Asstt. Superintendent, Pharmacist (Homeopathic), Legal Assistant, Asstt. Superintendent, Matron (Only for Female), and Warder (Only for Male). The Candidates who are eligible for the DSSSB Job Recruitment 2020 must apply before December 2019. Aspirants can seek more information regarding DSSSB Job Recruitment 2020 by reading the page below.
Furthermore, Aspirants who will clear the interview process of the DSSSB Job Recruitment 2020 for the various post can be placed in Uttar Pradesh for which is given below in the article. Selection of Candidates will be on the basis of the One-Tier and Two-Tier Examinations and Skill Test. Eligible applicants will have to fill the application form in Online Mode which is available on the official site. So, Before applying for the Job, Interested Candidates have to satisfy all the requisites that are necessary for DSSSB Job Recruitment 2020.
DSSSB Job Recruitment 2020 Important Dates:
|Start Date of Application Form||December 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||December 2019|
|Date of Examination||To be announced later|
Qualification Criteria for DSSSB Job Recruitment 2020
- Grade-II (DASS): Candidates should have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/ Commerce/ Science/ Agriculture from a recognised university and knowledge of Hindi is desirable.
- Pharmacist (Homeopathic): Applicants should have passed 10+2 with Science Subject from a recognised University/Institute and should have a Diploma in Homoeopathy pharmacy of not less than two years from a Government Board/institution.
- Legal Assistant: Candidates should have a Bachelor Degree in any subject with Bachelor’s in Law from a recognized university/institute OR the applicant must have completed Five years integrated graduate degree in Law from a recognized university/institute.
- Assistant Superintendent: Applicants should possess a Bachelor degree from a recognized university.
- Matron (Only for Female): Candidates should have passed 10+2 (Senior Secondary) from a recognised Board.
- Warder (Only for Male): Candidates should have passed 10+2 (Senior Secondary) from a recognised Board.
Age Limit and Application Fees for DSSSB Job Recruitment 2020
- Age Limit: The Age Limit for different Post of DSSSB Job Recruitment 2020 is that the Candidates should have a minimum age of 18 years and maximum of 30 years as on 01 January 2020.
Relaxation of Age:
|S.No.||Category||Relaxation of Age|
|1.||SC/ST Candidates||5 Years|
|2.||OBC Candidates||3 Years|
|3.||PH Candidates||10 Years|
|4.||SC/ST + PH Candidates||15 Years|
|5.||OBC + PH Candidates||13 Years|
|6.||Departmental candidate||5 Years for Group “B” posts and 10 years (15 years- SC/ST, 13 years- OBC) for Group “C” posts|
|7.||Meritorious Sports Persons||5 years (10 years- SC/ST and 8 years- OBC)|
|8.||Widows/ divorced women/ women judicially separated and who are not re-married||5 years (10 years- SC/ST and 8 Years- OBC)|
|9.||Ex-Servicemen Group C and B (Non-Gazetted)||Period of Military service plus 3 years|
|10.||Disabled Defence services personnel (Group “C”)||15 years (20 years- SC/ST, 18- OBC)|
- Application Fees: The Application fees for General/OBC Candidates is Rs. 100/- through SBI e-pay. Other Applicants do not have to pay any fee.
Note: Candidates have to pay through Online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.
How to Apply for DSSSB Job Recruitment 2020?
The Applicants can apply for Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) Job Recruitment 2020 by following the steps provided below:
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website at DSSSB.
- Candidates must select Notifications link on the official website.
- Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only.
- Candidates can fill online application with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other Details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Upload Photo, Signature and other documents which are required.
- Pay the fees online as described above.
- After the payment is completed, candidates may take a printout of the submitted application and it is advised to keep it with them for future reference. There is no need to send the print out to Official Address.
DSSSB Job Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Number of Posts: 835 Posts
- Recruitment Board: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)
- Notification No: F.1 (377)/DSSSB/P&P/2017/Advt./ 1151
Details of DSSSB 2020 Vacancies: No. of Seats and Pay Scale
Download the Official Notification PDF here.
For More details, Candidates can visit the official website here.
Check the new & updated Government Jobs here.
Stay tuned for more updates about DSSSB Job Recruitment 2020.