Eastern Railway RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Eastern Railway Apprentice announced opening for the Post of 2792 ACT Apprentice Vacancy 2020 for 10th, 12th & Diploma pass candidates. RRCER Apprentice Application Form, Salary, Qualification, eligibility criteria and last date as per Notice No. RRC-ER/Act Apprentices/2019-20(06) Dated: 14/02/2020 and Notice No.RRC-ER/Act Apprentices/2019-20.
Eastern Railway RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Last Date to Fill the Application After Extension is 5th April 2020.
Eastern Railway RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Last Date
|1.||Date of publication of notification on website||27 January 2020|
|2.||Opening date and time of online application||14 February 2020 at 10:00 hrs|
|3.||Closing date and time of online application||13 March 2020 at 18:30 hrs|
|4.||Probable date of display of list of selected candidates||30 March 2020|
|5.||Last Date for Submission Of Online Application after Extension||05 April 2020|
Eastern Railway Apprentice Application Form
- The Railway Recruitment Cell, Kolkata invited online application form from eligible candidates.
- Only Indian Nationals for engagement / training as Act Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1992, as amended from time to time, in Workshops and Divisions of Eastern Railway can fill the form.
- Only online applications will be valid and no other mode of submission of the same would be entertained.
- Read the instructions carefully before starting the form.
Eastern Railway Apprentice Application Fee
|For Gen/OBC||100/-||Pay Examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card & Internet Banking.
|For SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates||No Fee|
How to Apply for Eastern Railway Act Apprentices Opening?
As per Notification for engagement of act apprentices for the year 2019-20 – Notice No.RRC-ER/Act Apprentices/2019-20:
- The candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting the link provided on the Notice Board of official website of RRC/ER (www.rrcer.com).
- Candidates must go through the detailed instructions before filling up the online applications. And all relevant items must be carefully filled up by the candidate himself.
- The candidates should fill up the relevant columns regarding their community (SC/ST/OBC/EWS) and physical disability.
- Candidates have to apply for any one Unit only.
- The candidates are advised to mention their valid mobile numbers and e-mail IDs. And keep these contact number active during the entire process of selection, since communication for further selection process will be made through SMS and Email.
- Candidates need to upload Scanned Photograph, Scanned signature and LTI, Standard 8th and 10th mark sheet, Certificate in proof of age,ITI Certificate from NCVT/SCVT, Community certificate for SC/ST/OBC/EWS, and PwBD Certificate.
- Finally, Candidates are advised to take 2 print outs of the filled-up online Application Form after all details have been filled and the Form has been confirmed to have been submitted.
The selection for training is purely merit based and the Railway does not appoint any facilitation centre/coaching centre for the said selection. The candidates are advised to be aware of any mischief of assurance of such selection against illegal consideration by unscrupulous elements. If they come across such occurrences, they are advised to bring it to the notice of the Chairperson, Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway, 56, C.R. Avenue, RITES Building, 1st Floor, Kolkata – 700 012.
Eastern Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2020 Details
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|ACT Apprentice||2792||Not Specified|
Trade Wise Eastern Railway Apprentice Vacancy Details
|Ref.& AC Mech.||05||01||0||02||0||0||0||08|
(G & E)
Eligibility Conditions for Eastern Railway RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment 2020
|Particulars About Age||Min/Max Age|
|Minimum Age||15 Years|
|Maximum Age||24 Years|
|SC/ST candidates||5 year relaxation|
|OBC-NCL candidates||3 year relaxation|
|Persons With Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD)
|10 year relaxation|
Note: The age as recorded in the Matriculation certificate or the Birth Certificate shall only be reckoned for the purpose. Age calculation date must be take as 30 March 2020.
- Candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
- However, for the following Trades the minimum educational qualification is 8th class pass from
recognized School and the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by
1. Welder (Gas and Electric)
2. Sheet Metal Worker
6. Painter (General)
Candidates have to bring a medical certificate at the time of document verification in a prescribed format as per Apprentice Act, 1961 and para 4 of Apprenticeship rules, 1992(as amended from time to time). The medical certificate should be signed by Government authorized doctor (Gaz.), not below the rank of Asst. Surgeon of Central/State Hospital.
The types and degrees of skeletal deformities (OH) suitable for different posts notified above are mentioned below:
- Fitter : Lower limb partially damaged from one side can join.
- Turner : Lower limb partially damaged from one side can join.
- Machinist : Only small finger damaged can join.
- Welder (Gas and Electric): A person without leg and without three fingers of one hand
can be accommodated.
- Electrician : Partially lower limb candidates can be accommodated.
- Painter (G) : One upper and lower limb partially damaged.
- Carpenter : One upper and lower limb partially damaged.
- Refrigerator & AC Mechanic: Only one lower limb partially working can be
accommodated. Small finger of each hand damaged can be accommodated.
- Mechanic (Diesel): Upper limb partially damaged (Little finger and Ring finger) can be
accommodated for both hands. Lower limb partially damaged on only side can be
- Electronics Mechanic: Without legs or leg can be accommodated.
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): Upper limb partially damaged (Little finger and Ring
Finger) can be accommodated for both hands. Lower limb partially damaged only one
side can be accommodated.
Eastern Railway RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Important Links
|Official Notification Link||Click Here|
|Application Link Official||Click Here|
|Eastern Railway Recruitment official Website||https://er.indianrailways.gov.in/|