IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020-21 Exam dates have been released. IBPS conducts the Common Written Exam every year for clerical cadre in multiple banks all over the country. All public sectors bank use the CWE exam to fill their vacancies for this post. The exam will be conducted on 12, 13 and 19 December 2020. The examination will be held online in two stages. Candidates are advised to read the whole article for complete details regarding the exam.
IBPS Clerk 2020 Notification
The details regarding the official notification for the exam is given below:
- The official notification for the IBPS Clerk 2020 exam will be released in the first week of September 2020.
- The exam dates are released by IBPS for the year 2020-21.
- IBPS Clerk 2020 Recruitment will start only after the official notification.
IBPS Clerk 2020
The vital information regarding the IBPS Clerk 2020 exam is given below:
- Aspirants who will qualify in the Preliminary examination and shortlisted should appear for the Main examination.
- The area of English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning is same in both Preliminary Exam and Mains Exam.
- When a candidate clears the Preliminary Exam, he should begin getting ready for the Mains Exam.
- An Aspirant must look into the last years’ papers to know the weight of the sub-topics asked in each segment from both preparatory and mains exam of IBPS Clerk 2020.
Important Dates For IBPS Clerk 2020
The important dates regarding the IBPS Clerk 2020 are given below:
|IBPS Clerk Events||Dates|
|IBPS Clerk Notification 2020 Release Date||September 2020|
|IBPS Clerk Online Application Starts From||September 2020|
|IBPS Clerk Online Application Ends On||October 2020|
|Download of call letters for IBPS Clerk Pre- Exam Training||November 2020|
|IBPS Clerk Online Pre-Exam Training||November 2020|
|Conduct of Online Examination – Preliminary||12, 13 & 19 December 2020|
|Result of IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam||January 2021|
|Download of Call letter for Online Exam – Main||January 2021|
|Conduct of Online Examination – Main||24 January 2021|
|Declaration of Final Result||01 April 2021|
The details will be further updated as soon as authority releases.
IBPS Clerk 2020 Application Form
The vital information regarding the IBPS Clerk application form is given below:
- The application form will be available in the first week of September 2020.
- The application form can be filled through online mode only.
- The last date for form submission is in the month of October 2020.
- Candidates have to upload the documents in the prescribed format only.
IBPS Clerk Application Fee
The application fee details of different categories for IBPS Clerk recruitment exam is given below:
|Sr. No.||Category||Application Fee|
|1||SC/ST/PWD||Rs.100/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|2||General and Others||Rs. 600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)|
Mode of Payment: The application fee can be paid through online mode only.
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern
The details regarding the exam pattern of IBPS clerk recruitment exam is given below:
IBPS Exam Pattern: Prelims
|Sr No.||Sections||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||1 hour|
IBPS Exam Pattern: Mains
|Sno||Sections||No. of Questions||Max Marks||Time Allowed|
|1||General/ Financial Awareness||40||50||30 mins|
IBPS Clerk Syllabus
The complete details regarding the IBPS Clerk Syllabus are given below:
IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2020-21: English
4. Word Formation
1. Spotting Errors
2. Phrases and idioms
3. Direct and Indirect speech
4. Active/ Passive voice
1. Theme Detection
2. Passage completion
3. Topic rearrangement of passage
4. Deriving Conclusion.
IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2020-21: Quantitative Aptitude
Ratio and proportion
Time and work
Speed, Distance and time
Mixture and allegation
Stocks and shares
Volume and Surface Area
Height and Distances
Permutation and combinations
Simple and compound interest
Profit, Loss, and Discount
Elements of Algebra
Bar & Graphs
IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2020-21: Reasoning
Statement and conclusions
Statement and assumptions
Statement and arguments
Passage and conclusions
Number, Ranking and time sequence
Direction Sense Test
Input/output, Assertion, and reasoning
IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2020-21: General Awareness
Current affairs related to national and international issues of the last 6 months.
Overview of the Indian Financial System
History of the Indian banking system.
Recent credit and monetary policies
Introduction to National financial institutions like RBI, SEBI, IRDA, FSDC etc and of International organizations like IMF, World Bank, ADB, UN etc.
Abbreviations and Economic terminologies
Important Government Schemes on capital & money market.
IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2020-21: Computer Knowledge
Basics of Hardware and software
Windows operating system basics
Internet terms and services
Basic Functionalities of MS-Office( MS-word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint)
History of computers
Networking and communication
Basics of Hacking, Security Tools, and Viruses.
IBPS Clerk Result 2020-21
Results for the IBPS clerk results will be released by the IBPS.
- The candidate can check the result on the official site.
- The candidate must choose the state first, after which the list of the result would be displayed.
- The result will be released after the commencement of the exam.
IBPS Clerk 2020 Vacancy
The vacancy related details for the IBPS clerk exam are given below:
- The total number vacancies for IBPS Clerk 2020 exam will be released along with its official notification.
- Last year, IBPS introduced 12,075 vacancies for IBPS Clerk 2019-20 Recruitment.
- IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2020-21: To be updated later
- Clerk Vacancy 2019-20: 12,075
- Clerk Vacancy 2019-20: 7275