Indian Army TES 2020 will be conducted by the Indian Army. TES (Technical Entry Scheme) is organised to recruit the candidate for the post of the technical worker in the Indian Army. TES entrance test is a National level entrance test conducted by the Indian army. To join the Indian Army the candidate must fulfil all the eligibility criteria. All the candidates are advised to read the complete article to know more about Indian Army TES 2020 Application form, Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy and Selection Procedure.
Indian Army TES 2020 Important Dates
The candidates can check here all the important of Indian Army TES Dates 2020 which is given in the table below:
|Application Form Releasing Date||15 October 2020|
|Last Date to Fill the Application Form||13 November 2020|
Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme Vacancies
There will be a total 90 vacancies for different- different TES posts (These vacancies are provisional and can be changed, it is depending on the training capacity at the Training Academy for TES course.)
Indian Army TES 2020 Application Form
Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 2020 application form has been closed on 13 November 2020. The Candidate can check all the important points about the Indian Army TES online form 2020 which are given in the list below:
- The Indian Army Release the online application form to apply for the TES posts.
- The candidate will not be able to fill the form through the offline mode.
- The candidate has to register on the official website of the Indian Army with the valid unique ID and Password.
- Candidate has to log in on the website to fill the application form with the provided registered ID and password.
- The candidate have to fill all the asked details in the TES application form.
- Candidates must cross-check all the information in the application before submitting.
- The candidate has to upload the softcopy of the required documents.
- After uploading all the details and documents candidate can submit the application form.
Information to be filled in Application form
Candidates have to fill all the asked information in the application form which is given below:
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Permanent Address
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
- Qualification Details
The candidate has to upload the scanned copy of all the required documents which are listed below:
- Candidate’s Passport size photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- 10th marks sheet
- 12th marks sheet
Note: All the documents must be in JPG/JPEG format and the size should be less than 100KB.
Indian Army TES 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must fulfil all the eligibility criteria to apply for the post in Indian Army which is given below:
- A candidate must be a citizen of:
- India or,
- Bhutan or,
- The applicant who belongs to Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 01 January 1962 to permanently settle in India can also apply for TES.
- The applicant India origin who has migrated from these given countries for settling in India also eligible:
- Sri Lanka
- East African Countries of Kenya
- The United Republic of Tanzania
- Ethiopia or Vietnam
- The applicants have to submit their eligibility certificates who are not a citizen of India, and that certificate has been issued by the Government of India for the applicant who belongs to above-given countries.
- The candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is commencing and the candidate should not be born before 02 January 2001 and not after 01 January 2004 to apply for the Indian army.
- The date of birth on the 10th and 12th marks sheet will be considered by the conducted authority.
- No other document relating to the date of birth and age will be accepted
- The expression Matriculation (10th) / Senior Secondary (12th) Exam Certificate in this part of the instruction includes the alternative certificate.
- The candidates who have passed 12th standard or its equivalent with at least a minimum of 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized education boards or institute will be eligible to apply for TES.
- The eligibility condition for calculating PCM percentages of various State/central boards will be based on the marks obtained in 12th standard only by the candidate.
- The minimum height of the applicants must be 140 cm.
- The applicant’s weight must be minimum 35.3Kg and maximum 79.4Kg (that vary on the height of the candidate).
Indian Army TES 2020 Selection Procedure
The candidate can check here the selection procedure of the Technical Entry Scheme post in the Indian army which is given below:
- The candidates have to clear the physical test which includes the running, pushups, pullups and physical activities.
- After that, the candidate have to clear the medical test where the authority examine the candidate’s eyesights, hearing power, blood group etc.
- The candidate who passed the physical and medical test will be able to attend the written test.
- Only those candidates who qualified the written exam will be called for the documents verification and for the training.
Indian Army TES 2020 Admit Card
The candidate can check all the points for the admit card in the given list below:
- The admit card will be released 2 weeks before the examination date.
- The candidate can download the admit card through the online mode.
- The candidates have to login at the Indian Army official website to generate the admit card.
- The candidate have to take out the hard copy of the admit card and carry with them at the physical examination centre.
TES Indian Army 2020 Highlights
The candidates can check the highlights of Indian Army TES 2020:
|Full-Form of TES||Technical Entry Scheme|
|Conducted Through||Indian Army (Bhartiya Shena)|
|Level of Examination||National Level Entrance Examination|
|Post Name||Various posts of TES|
The Indian Army also known as the Bhartiya Thal Sena is the land-based branch and the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. The army morale is to protect the country with things about themselves. The main objective of the Indian Army is to make the country feel safe and give the independent life to the people of this country.