LMRC Recruitment 2020 began from 22 November 2019 & the last date to apply was 31 December 2019. The LMRC recruitment 2019-2020 notification was announced on 20 November 2019 on its official website. Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation announced the jobs for 183 job posts (64 for Executive & 119 for Non-Executive posts). The exam is organised once a year at the All India level for those who are seeking to join LMRC. The LMRC Recruitment 2020 online(CBT) exam was held on 20 & 22 January 2020. Seeking aspirants were invited through online registration. Candidates can check the other relevant information about the Lucknow Metro recruitment below in the article.
LMRC Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
The vital dates for UPMRCL recruitment 2020 can be checked below in the given table:
|Date of issue of notification||20 November 2019|
|Online registration start date||22 November 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||31 December 2019|
|Date of release of hall ticket||10 January 2020|
|Exam date||20 & 22 January 2020|
LMRC Recruitment 2020 Application Form
Before the candidates apply for the exam, they must check the minimum requirements for the exam. The registration was to be done online on the official website of the LMRC for job posts.
Candidates can check the basic details about the form to make it complete in all sense.
- To register only online mode was available, no other mode was accepted.
- The candidates needed to have a personal & valid email id & contact number.
- Also, passport size photograph & signature was required.
- Candidates were required to fill up all the details relating to his/her age, personal details, educational qualification, etc.
- Without the fee payment the authority did not accept the form.
- Candidates could apply for more than one post as. However, the written test (CBT mode) was held on one or more days at different cities (centers). Separate application fee for each post was to be paid.
LMRC Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
The registration fee once paid was non-refundable. Get the fee details from below table:
|UR & OBC candidates||Rs 590/- inclusive GST of 18%|
|SC/ST candidates||Rs 236/- + GST of 18%|
Bank charges were to be paid by the candidates.
Modes of Payment- The authority had given both the modes of payment offline & online.
- For Online mode- fee was payable by ATM or Debit Card/Credit Card of any bank/Net banking through any bank only through State Bank of India (SBI ) Payment Gateway.
- For Offline mode- download the pre-printed Challan from the State Bank of India(SBI) Payment Gateway of UPMRCL website & cash was to be submitted in any SBI branches.
Note – Demand Drafts, Cheques, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Pay Orders, Banker’s Cheques, postal stamps, etc., was not accepted for fee payment.
LMRC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The minimum eligibility required to apply for the LMRC posts are given below:
For the Executive Posts-
|Post Name||Educational Qualification||Age as on 01 December 2019|
|Assistant Manager/ (Civil)||To apply for the Ass. Manager/Civil post an applicant needed to have a degree of B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering or equivalent with a minimum of 60% marks for Unreserved category candidates, EWS & OBC vacancies and with minimum of 50% marks for reserved vacancies of SC/ST only.||21 to 28 Years of age|
|Assistant Manager/ (Electrical)||One should have passed B.E/B.Tech in Electrical or Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent with minimum aggregate of 60% marks for Unreserved, EWS & OBC category candidates and with minimum average of 50% marks SC candidates only.|
|Assistant Manager/ (S&T)||B.E/B.Tech in Electronics/Electronics & Communication or equivalent degree with at least 60% marks for Unreserved & OBC vacancies & with minimum of 50% marks for all SC category candidates|
|Assistant Manager/ (Accounts)||Should have a certificate of CA or ICWA from a Govt. recognized University/Institute. Candidates applying for this did not require minimum marks.|
|Assistant Manager/ (HR)||One should hold a degree in MBA (HR) or PGDM(HR) or equivalent with a minimum of 60% marks for Unreserved vacancies from a recognised board / university.|
|Assistant Manager/ (Public Relations)||Those who are having a Master of Mass Communication and Journalism or Masters in Journalism or equivalent degree with a minimum of 60% marks are open to apply.|
For Non-Executive Posts-
|Posts Name||Educational Qualification||Age as on 01 December 2019|
|Jr Engineer/(Civil)||Should have passed 3 years diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent with minimum of 60% marks for UR, EWS & OBC & with minimum of 50% marks for SC/ST only.||21 to 28 Years of age|
|Jr Engineer/ (Electrical)||3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent degree with minimum of 60% marks for UR, EWS & OBC & with minimum of 50% marks for SC/ST candidates only.|
|Jr Engineer/(S&T)||Those having 3 years diploma in Electronics /Electronics & Communication or equivalent with minimum of 60% marks for UR, EWS & OBC categories & 50% marks for SC/ST candidates only can apply under this category.|
|Public Relations Assistant||Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication & Journalism or in Journalism or any equivalent degree from a recognized University/Institute with minimum of 60% marks for Unreserved & OBC candidates|
- For SC/ST/OBC candidates of U.P. an upper age limit was set to 33 years(5 years age relaxation). Only candidates of UP domicile are entitled for such relaxation.
- Ex servicemen of UP who have obtained equivalent degree/ diploma during Military service in respective discipline will be eligible under ESM quota vacancies(applicable for Assistant Manager/ (Civil), Jr Engineer/(Civil) & Jr Engineer/ (Electrical). The age limit for them was set as 40 year.
- For existing Departmental UPMRCL regular employees age relaxation– maximum age for departmental candidates will be UR – 33 years & SC/ST/OBC will be 38 years.
LMRC Recruitment 2020 Exam Pattern
The candidates can check the UPMRCL exam pattern below in the given table:
LMRC Written Test:
|Exam Mode||Computer Based Test(CBT mode)|
|Exam Medium||English and Hindi|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Number of Questions||140 questions|
|Duration of Exam||120 Minutes(02 Hours)|
|Marking Scheme||For each correct answer 1 mark was given & .33 marks was deducted for each wrong answer.|
|Sections||04 Sections( English language, General Awareness & Computer Applications, Logical Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and knowledge of the discipline)|
LMRC Medical Test:
- For recruitment to the posts of the LMRC all candidates had to undergo the medical fitness test(s) and meet the medical standards as per Indian Railway Medical Manual for various posts.
- Those who did not pass the medical test were disqualified.
- Candidates having undergone Lasik surgery were only eligible for following posts; Asstt. Manager(Accounts), Asstt Manager(HR), Asstt. Manager (Public Relations) & Public Relations Assistant.
LMRC Recruitment 2020 Syllabus
The LMRC will conduct the exam to test the knowledge of candidates in the following subjects:
- English language
- General Awareness & Computer Applications
- Logical Ability
- Quantitative Aptitude and knowledge
LMRC Recruitment 2020 Admit Card
The authority released the admit card / hall ticket on its official website.
- The candidates had to download the admit card from there & had retained it till the recruitment process was over.
- The LMRC did not send the call letter via post of email
- No candidates were allowed to appear in the examination without the admit card.
- For verification purpose following important documents were to be carried to the exam hall -one passport size Photograph (Same as in the application form), a valid photo Identity Card such as Adhaar Card/Passport/Driving License/Voter ID/Pan Card or any other valid photo identity proof (same as mentioned in the Application Form).
- The date & venue of the exam was mentioned there in it.
LMRC Recruitment 2020 Test Centers
The online exam was held at following centers:
- Gautam Buddha Nagar(Noida)
- Greater Noida
Note – Few of the cities were added later as per the requirement.
LMRC Recruitment 2020 Result
After the exam was over the competent authority released the scores of the candidates on its official website.
- Those who qualified the written round had to go with the documentation & medical fitness test.
- Those whose name was reflected in the merit list were only called for the further selection process.