Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2020 examination has been postponed due to COVID-19. Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admit Card will be released two weeks before the examination date. This is a national level entrance examination which is organised for the only Female candidates to offer the admission of B.Sc Nursing course in the College of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Services. It is mandatory for all the candidates to carry the hard copy of the admit card at the Indian Army entrance examination centre. All the candidates can read the complete article to know more about Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2020 Admit Card.
- Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020 will be delayed because of COVID-19.
- Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2020 Examination has been Postponed due to COVID-19 until further notice.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020 Important Dates
The candidate can check all the important Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2020 admit card date which are given in the table below:
|Releasing Date of Admit Card||Two Weeks Before the Examination Date|
Note: New dates for the B.Sc nursing course examination will be updated here after the declaration of official dates.
How to Download Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020?
The candidate must follow all the steps to download the admit card/ hall ticket for B.Sc nursing entrance examination which are described in the list below:
- The candidate must visit the Join Indian Army official website to download the admit card.
- Then on the main page go to the login portal and login with the registered Id and password.
- The candidate has to click on the “Admit Card/ Hall Ticket” button in the opened profile.
- The hall ticket will appear on the window screen.
- The candidate must download the B.Sc Nursing Admit card PDF 2020 and takeout the print of the hall ticket and keep it safe.
How to Download B.Sc Nursing Admit Card If Forgot Password?
If any candidate doesn’t remember the password of their registered ID then they can follow all the steps to download the admit card mentioned below:
- The candidates have to go to the Login portal and have to fill the Registered ID.
- After submitting the registered ID, Click on the “Forget Password” button.
- Then on the new page, the candidate have to fill some details like:
- Registered ID
- Date of Birth
- Security Question’s Answer
- Mobile Number
- After Submitting all the asked information, click on the “New Password” button.
- The authority will send the new password through the Email at your Registered ID.
Problems/Discrepancy in Downloading Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020
If any candidate is facing problems in downloading the hall ticket/ admit card and if any they found any discrepancy in their admit card can immediately contact the examination conducting authority.
The Indian Army contacts details for B.Sc Nursing entrance exam where applicants can raise their issues to resolve the problem are given below:
- Contact Number: 011 23092294
- Email Address: [email protected]
Documents Required at Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2020 Exam Hall
It is mandatory for all the applicants that they have all the required documents with them at the examination centre which are given in the list below:
- The original hardcopy of B.Sc Nursing Admit Card/ Hall ticket.
- The applicants must carry at least one original ID proof along the hardcopy of the entrance exam admit card. The documents that applicants can carry with them at the exam hall are given in the list below:
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Candidates must carry at least two coloured photographs same as uploaded on Indian Army B.Sc Nursing application form 2020.
Details Given on the Admit Card
All the listed details will be appeared on the Indian army admit card of B.Sc nursing 2020 which is given in the list below:
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Test Center Address
- Examination Date and Day
- Selected Course
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- Instructions about the examination
Things Not To Carry In Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2020 Examination Hall
All the candidates must check here all the restricted thing in the Indian Army examination hall Which are listed below:
- Any kind of papers and cheats.
- Watches (Analog / Digital)
- Electronic Device or Programmable Device or storage media like Pen Drive
- Mobile Phones (even in switched off mode)
- Calculators (Normal / Scientific)
- Any food Items
- Smoking is Restricted in exam hall
- Any other devices/equipment accessories either in working or switched off which can be used for a communication device is strictly restricted in the examination hall.
Note: If any candidate found with anything from the restricted list exam hall may lead to cancellation of the applicant’s exam and including ban from future exams.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2020 Test Centers
The candidate can check all the test for Indian Army Entrance test in the given table below:
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2020 Exam Pattern
The candidates can check the exam pattern of B.Sc nursing entrance exam which are given in the table below:
|Examination Mode||Online Computer-Based Test (CBT)|
|Type of Question||Objective Type, Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Examination Duration||1.5 Hours (90 mins)|
Instructions for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2020 Examination
The candidate must ensure all the points which are given below about the examination:
- All the candidates must carry the hall ticket/ admit card.
- The candidate must not have any unwanted things with them which are restricted in the examination hall.
- The applicant must not copy from the papers of any other applicant.
- The applicant is advised that they don’t misbehave in any kind of manner or create any noise or disorderly scene in the examination hall.
Note: If any candidate didn’t follow the instructions then this may lead to the cancellation of the candidate’s Exam.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2020
B.Sc Nursing (Bachelor of Science in Nursing) course will be offered by the Indian Army. B.Sc Nursing is a 3year (6 Semester) course. This entrance exam will be conducted through the online mode which will be a Computer Based Test (CBT). The candidate who qualifies this exam will get the admission in Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Services.