Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 notification for General Duty has been announced on the official website. Indian Coast Guard has announced the total of 260 vacancies under 10+2 entry – 02/2020 Batch across India. Candidates who have passed 12th class with Maths and Physics with 50% aggregate marks can apply. Read the below-given article to know more about Indian Coast Guard 2020 Recruitment.
- Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, Indian Coast Guard had postponed the medical examination for the 01/2020 batch.
- Insurance of Admit Card for the Post of Yantrik 02/2020 Batch has been postponed due to COVID-19. Revised dates will be announced soon by the authority.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 Application form
Registration form for Indian Coast Guard Navik Post was released on the official website.
- Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Indian Coast Guard releases registration form in online mode only.
- Applicants can fill the form from the official website before the last date.
- Applicants have to enter personal details, communication details and qualification details in Indian Coast Guard Special Recruitment Drive 02/2020
- There is no application fee for the drive.
- Applicants should take a print of the application form for future references.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to check the eligibility criteria for Navik to avoid any kind of rejection at the last moment.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 with mathematics and physics as main subjects with 50% aggregate marks.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST category, outstanding sports personnel of national-level should be given 5% cutoff relaxation.
- Candidates, age must be between 18- 22 Years.
Check the category-wise age relaxation form the below-given table:
|Category||Upper age relaxation|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 Admit Card
After the submission of the application form, applicants authority will release the admit card for Indian Coast Guard recruitment.
- Candidates can download the hall ticket from the official website, i.e. joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- Candidates are required to enter their registration/application number to login.
- Candidates who will not meet up the eligibility criteria, a rejection slip will be published on the official website having the reason for rejection.
Applicants have to carry the following documents with them to the examination centre on the day of the exam:
- 03 copies of Indian Coast Guard recruitment 2020 admit card
- 10 colour passport size photograph with the blue background.
- Two self-attested copy of registration form.
- Self -attested copies of
- Class 10th pass certificate and mark sheet
- Class 12th pass certificate and mark sheet
- Caste certificate
- EWS certificate
- Domicile certificate of the state
- Identity proof
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 Selection Procedure
Candidates will be shortlisted based on the marks secured by them. Check the selection procedure for Coast Guard 2020 Recruitment.
- The questions asked in the written test will be in an objective format.
- The level of this examination is of 12th standard.
- Questions are based on Maths, Physics, Basic Chemistry, Knowledge of English.
- This round is conducted for those applicants who will qualify the written examination.
- Applicants should have their own sports rig (sports shoes, pants, trousers, etc).
- PFT round includes:
- 1.6 Km run completed in 7 minutes
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push up
- This round is conducted to test the fitness of the applicants.
- The final medical examination of candidates will be done at INS Chilika.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 Result
After the competition of the examination process is over, candidates can check their result online on the official website i.e. joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- Usually, the result of Indian Coast Guard Navik is declared in PDF format.
- Candidates who will have their names in the selection list have to undergo a medical examination.
- Applicants final selection is based on the merit depending on their performance in written test, PFT and medical examination.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 Exam Center
Given below is the list of exam centers from which candidates can choose according to their preferences:
|Northern Zone||Examination Centre’s||States in which Candidates Residing|
|Jalandhar||Himachal Pradesh,Punjab, Haryana (other than NCR Districts) and Union Territory of Chandigarh, Jammu and Kashmir and Ladhak|
|Jodhpur||Rajasthan (other than NCR districts)|
Haryana NCR District Gurgaon, Mewat, Rohtak, Sonepat, RewariFaridabad,, Jhajjhar, Panipat, Palwal, Bhiwani and Mahendergarh
UP NCR District Meerut, Ghaziabad, Gautam Budh
Nagar, Bulandshahar, Hapur and Baghpat
Rajasthan NCR District Alwar and Bharatpur
|Varanasi||Uttar Pradesh (other than NCR districts)|
|Guwahati||Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya and Sikkim|
|Kolkata||Bihar and Jharkhand|
|East Zone||Tuticorin||South Tamil Nadu District Ramanathapuram, Virudhunagar, Theni, Madurai, Kanyakumari, Tirunelveli, Thoothukudi, Sivaganga, Pudukottai, Dindigul, Thanjavur,Thiruvarur, Nagapatnam and Karur.|
|Chennai||Rest of Tamil Nadu District and Union Territory of Pudu-
|West Zone||Bhopal||Madhya Pradesh and Chattisgarh|
|Kochi||Kerala and Lakshadweep|
|Mumbai||Maharashtra, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli|
|Karnataka and Goa|
|North West Zone||Gandhi Nagar||Gujarat|
|A&N Zone||Port Blair||A&N Islands|
Note: The applicants have to choose only one choice of Centre from the list given above against state to which they belong to Domicile.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
There are a total of 260 vacancies are available for this post.
Note: This can be changed due to administrative issues.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 Highlights
Candidates can check the important information regarding the Indian Coast Guard 2020 Recruitment form the below-given table:
|Post name||Indian Coast Guard recruitment 2020 for Navik (General Duty)|
|Conducting Body||Indian Coast Guard|
|Purpose||To Join Indian Coast Guard as Navik|
Stay connected to Entrancezone for more updates regarding Indian Coast Guard 2020 Recruitment.