BSF Recruitment 2020 notification for Group B and Group C posts i.e.pots of SI master, SI engine driver, SI workshop, HC master, HC engine driver, HC workshop & CT crew in Water Wing of the Border Security force (BSF) was released on the official website of the Border Security Force. The application form window has been closed now. This year a total 317 vacancies have been released for BSF recruitment. These vacancies are only for male candidates only. The recruitment is done based on the written test, documentation, physical measurement, physical efficiency test trade test and medical exam. The recruitment process is open to all candidates at the national level & is organised by the Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, Directorate General Border Security Force (Personnel Directorate: recruitment section). Go through the complete article to know more about the Border Security Force (BSF) recruitment 2020.
BSF Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
Get all the important dates for BSF recruitment 2020 from the table provided below:
|Application form release date||17 February 2020|
|Last date submit the form||16 March 2020|
|The last date to submit the form from these areas North-Eastern states, Sikkim, Laddakh, Lahaul & Spiti districts & Pangi sub-division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, the Union Territory of Andaman & Nicobar Islands or Union Territory of Lakshadweep||30 March 2020|
BSF Recruitment 2020 Application Form
Applications were invited from male candidates of India. Border Security Force (BSF) recruitment recruitment 2020 application form was made available online on the web portal of the authority.
- The candidates seeking for recruitment had to download the form from the official website.
- Applicants had to get the printout of it to fill with all the relevant details & was to be submitted offline to the centres assigned by the authority along with the mandatory documents.
- Passports size photograph was to be pasted.
BSF Recruitment 2020 documents required to be submitted
While submitting the form the applicants were required to submit below-listed documents:
- Completed and duly signed proforma for admit Cards
- Self-attested copy of matriculation certificate
- Self-attested copy of educational certificates
- Self-attested copy of experience and technical qualification
- Copy of caste certificate
- Copy of certificate to avail relaxations in the prescribed format
- Undertaking certificate
- Copy of income & asset certificate (for EWS)
- Copy of discharge certificate (for ex-servicemen)
- NOC for BSF/Central/State/Public sector employees
- 02 self-addressed envelopes affixed with postage stamps worth Rs 41 in each
BSF Recruitment 2020 Examination Fee
The application fee details can be checked below:
|SI(Master), SI(Workshop) & SI(Engine Driver)||Rs 200/-|
|HC(Master), Workshop, Engine driver & CT(Crew)||Rs 100/-|
|SC/ST, BSF Candidates & Ex-serviceman||Exempted|
Note: Fee once paid will not be refunded in any circumstances.
Mode of Payment- Offline via Demand Draft/Indian Postal Order
BSF Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate can check the BSF Recruitment 2020 eligibility requirements below. The educational qualification certificate should be from a well-recognised board/institution.
|Post||Educational Qualification||BSF recruitment 2020 age limit|
||Min 22 and a maximum of 28 Years|
|Minimum 20 & maximum 25 years of age|
|HC(Master)||X or equivalent level exam & Serang certificate.|
|HC(Engine Driver)||Should have passed 10th and having second class engine driver certificate can apply.|
|HC(Workshop)||Have passed X or equivalent exam & Industrial Training Institue diploma in respective trade(Motor, Mechanic, Electrician, Machinist/Carpentry/AC technician/Electronics & Plumbing.|
|CT(Crew)||Matriculation & 1-year experience in the operation of Boat below 265 HP & should know swimming in deep water without any assistance & will submit an undertaking certificate.|