The Coal Ministry has announced a notification of employment for the Director (Technical) position. Candidates interested in this job and satisfying all the eligibility criteria required can read this notice and apply for the post on or before 11 June 2020.
Ministry of Coal Director Technical Recruitment 2020 Notification 2020
Ministry of coal has released the notification for the post of Director (Technical).Those candidates who are interested in the post and completed Eligibility criteria Can go through the following article.
Candidates can check the vacancy details from the below table:
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Pay Scale|
|Director (Technical)||i) Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering or Technology (Mining) from a recognised University/ Institute or equivalent; (ii) Eleven (11) years’ experience, in Coal Industry in the Government Sector. Desirable Qualification: (i) Master’s degree in Engineering or Technology (Mining) or Masters in Business Administration. Last date of receipt of application:||pay level 13 in the 7th CPC pay matrix|
How to apply online for Ministry of Coal Director Technical Recruitment 2020
- First of all, The Applicants need to refer the official website for Ministry of Coal i.e https://coal.nic.in/
- Then, Click on the What’s New link to get notified about the Coal Director Technical Details,
- After that, notification will get downloaded in the pdf form
- Take a printout of the application form printed on the pdf
- Enter the required details on the application form.
- Enclosed the necessary Documents in the Prescribed format.
- Pay the fee as per the norms of the Job Vacancy
- Then, Submit to the Ministry of Coal, addressed to Shri Sanjib Bhattacharya, Under Secretary, Ministry of Coal, Room No. 351-A, Dr. Rajendra Prasad Road, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi form after completing the filling process.
- The selection will be made in consultation with the UPSC.
- The period of deputation (including short term contract) including period of deputation (including short term contract) in another ex-cadre post held immediately proceeding this appointment in the same or some other Organization or Department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not to exceed 5 years. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation (including short term contract) shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of the receipt of applications.
Ministry of Coal Director Technical Recruitment Process
Field of Selection: Officers under the Central Government or State Governments or Union Territories or Recognised Research Institutions or Universities or Public Sector Undertakings or Serni Government or Statutory or Autonomous Organisations.
(a) (i) holding analogous posts on a regular basis in the parent cadre or Department.
(ii) with Five (5) years’, service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in posts in the scale of pay of Pay Level 12 of the Pay Matrix (Rs.78800-209200) or equivalent in the parent cadre/department, and
(b) possessing the following educational qualification and experience as prescribed in the RR.