Ministry of Jal Shakti Consultant Recruitment For Retired Government Servants 2020 Notification Out: Applications are invited from retired Government servants for engagement of two consultants on contract basis. Detailed terms and engagements of these consultant, eligibility criteria and other details are given below.
Ministry of Jal Shakti Consultant Recruitment For Retired Government Servants Notification 2020
Ministry of Jal Shakti has released the notification for the post of consultant.Those candidates are interested in the post and completed Eligibility criteria Can go through the following article.
Candidates can check the vacancy details from the below table:
|Name of the Post||Age Limit||Eligibility|
|Consultant(Admn)||65 years||Retired as a deputy Secretary from the Central Government|
|Consultant(Purchase & Liaison)||65 years||Retired as an Executive Engineer(Civil) From the Central Government|
How to apply online for Ministry of Jal Shakti Consultant Recruitment For Retired Government Servants 2020
- First of all, The Applicants need to refer to the official website for the Ministry of Jal Shakti.
- Then, Click on the link to get notified about the Ministry of Jal Shakti consultant Vacancy Details.
- After that, download the notification and fill the application form mentioned.
- Enter the required details on the application form.
- Enclosed the necessary Documents in the Prescribed format.
- Pay the fee as per the norms of the Job Vacancy
- Then, Submit the form after completing the filling process.
Ministry of Jal Shakti Consultant Recruitment For Retired Government Servants 2020 Eligibility
For CONSULTANT(Admn) Post:
Retired as a Deputy Secretary from the Central Government
Retired as an Under Secretary from the Central Government with a minimum of five years of service as Under Secretary.
Possessing five years’ of experience in handling administration or establishment and/or accounts matter
For CONSULTANT/Purchase & Liaison Post:
Retired as an Executive Engineer (Civil) from the Central Government retired as a Under Secretary from the Central Government with minimum of three years of service as Under Secretary.
Possessing experience of () procurement of civil works, () liaison works with various Government Departments (i) assist VIP/higher Official movement, and (1) Liaison with Government Advocates in the matter of Court/CAT cases.
Place of Posting:
- Consultant (Admn.). Farakka Barrage Project, P.O. Farakka Barrage, Dist. Murshidabad, West Bengal – 742212.
- Consultant (Purchase & Liaison) Purchase & Liaison Office Farakka Barrage Project. GE 2, Sector-iII, Salt Lake, Kolkata PIN 700106 Emoluments : 50% of last basic pay drawn (pension + the remuneration of the advertised consultancy in any case.