Sports Quota Railway Recruitment 2020: North Eastern Railways, Gorakhpur has announced a notification for Job Recruitment with certain eligibility qualifications for 21 vacant posts under Sports Quota. The Candidates who are eligible for the Sports Quota Railway Recruitment 2020 must apply before 13 November 2020. Aspirants can seek more information regarding Sports Quota Railway Recruitment 2020 by reading the page below.
Eligible applicants will have to fill the application form in Offline Mode which is available on the official site and needs to send the form along with the fees and other documents to the given address. So, Before applying for the Job, Interested Candidates have to satisfy all the requisites that are necessary for Sports Quota Railway Recruitment.
Note: For remote areas like Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Jammu and Kashmir, etc. the last date of submitting the application will be 28 November 2020, according to the notification released by the railways.
Sports Quota Railway Recruitment 2020 Important Dates:
|Start Date of Application Form||19 September 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||13 November 2020|
|Recruitment Process||To be Announced Later|
Eligibility Criteria for Sports Quota Railway Recruitment 2020
- Qualification Criteria:
Grade Pay Minimum Educational Qualification Rs. 1900/2000 Candidates must have pass 1+2 or it’s equivalent Rs. 2400 Candidates must have pass 1+2 or it’s equivalent in Science i.e Physics or Mathematics Rs. 2800 Candidates must have a University Degree or it’s Equivalent
- Age Limit: The Candidate’s Age should be between 18-25 Years as on 01 January 2018.
- Application Fees: The Application Fees for various Categories is:
- General Category: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman/Women/Minorities and Economically Backwards Classes: Rs. 250/-
How to Apply for Sports Quota Railway Recruitment?
The Applicants can apply for Sports Quota Railway Recruitment for Group C by following the steps provided below:
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website of Northern Railway.
- Candidates must select Employment Notice in News and Updates Tab from the drop-down list on the official website.
- Eligible candidates have to apply in offline mode only.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other Details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- The Application should be filled in Hindi/English in his/her own handwriting using a Black/blue ballpoint Pen.
- Applicants need to send the form with the other documents to Chairman, RRC North Eastern Railway, CCM Annexe Building, Railway Road No. 14, Gorakhpur (UP)- 273012 or may be dropped at the office between 09:30 am to 06:00 pm latest before 13 November 2020.
Sports Quota Railway Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Number of Posts: 21 Posts
- Recruitment Board: Railway Recruitment Cell, North Eastern Railway, Gorakhpur
- Notification No: NER/RRC/SQ/2020
Details of Railway Recruitment 2020 Vacancies: No. of Seats
|7.||Hand Ball (Men)||02|
|8.||Hand Ball (Women)||02|
|9.||Weight Lifting (Women)||01|
|13.||Volley Ball (Men)||02|
Application Form for Sports Quota Railway Recruitment
Download the Official Notification PDF here.
RRC North Eastern Railway,
CCM Annexe Building,
Railway Road No. 14,
Gorakhpur (UP)- 273012
Stay tuned for more updates about Sports Quota Railway Recruitment 2020.