RRB Railway Group D Admit Card 2018 is released by Railway Recruitment Board, which is a government organisation in India. It was set up in 1998 in the Ministry of Railways, New Delhi. Under the Group D of the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), the admit cards of 63 thousand posts of level 1 have been issued. The board has already announced to start CBT from September 17. The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released the e-admit for the examinations scheduled to be conducted from October 22 to 26. Candidates can check their application status and details of the admit card by clicking on the link mentioned below.
Candidates who have applied for the Railway Group D Recruitment 2018 Exam will be issued Admit Card for the first stage of CBT. Admit Card for CBT and PET will be issued separately. and Admit Card for PET will be issued to the candidates who have successfully cleared CBT of the Railway Recruitment Group D 2018.
Check Railway RRB ALP Technician Result Here.
RRB Railway Group D Admit Card 2018
Railway Recruitment Board shall issue RRB admit card 2018 to the candidates who have submitted the RRB Group D 2018 application form. The admit card for Railway Group D Recruitment exam will be available to download on 2nd August 2018. You can even check RRB Group D application status for all the regions.
To log in on the official website of Railway Recruitment Board, a candidate is supposed to have:
- Registration Number/Roll Number
- Date of Birth/Password
How to Download RRB Group D Admit Card 2018?
To download the Admit Card, you have to go to RRB’s official website www.rrbcdg.gov.in. Candidates need their registration number and a password to download the admit card. Following are the steps to download the Railway Recruitment Board Group D Admit Card / Hall Ticket are given here:
• Visit the Official Website of RRB i.e. www.indianrailways.gov.in.
• Select the RRB Division from which you have filled the application form.
• Click on the RRB Group D 2018 Admit Card
• Enter all necessary details.
• Or click on the Submit button
• Download & print the admit card because it is the permission letter to appear in the exam.
RRB Group D Recruitment Important Dates
The dates for RRB Railway Group D Admit Card 2018 is released by Railway Recruitment Board.
|1.||Commencement of online applications||10 February 2018 at 10 AM|
|2.||Last date to apply online||31 March 2018|
|3.||Last date for fee payment||31 March 2018|
|4.||RRB Group D Admit Card||13 September 2019|
|5.||RRB Group D Exam Date 2018||12, 18, 26 August & 9,16 September 2018|
Details On Railway Group D Admit Card 2018
You can check this space for the RRB Group D admit card. We will update the post, once the admit cards will get available for download.
Railway Group D Eligibility Criteria
The qualification criteria for Railway Recruitment Board is given below:
Age Limit 2018 (as on 01.07.2018):
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 31 years
Age Relaxation (Revised):
The age relaxation in Upper Age Limit for all categories has been extended ny Indian Railway. For general category, the upper age limit has been fixed from 28 years at 30 years. For OBC category it has been revised from 31 years to 33 years. For the SC & ST category, the age relaxation has been fixed at 35 years from 33.
- 10th Pass from Institution recognised by NCVT/SCVT or equivalent or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT (As per the latest IR notification, ITI has become non-mandatory for Group D recruitment).
- 10th Pass plus National Apprenticeship (NAC) granted by NCVT or 10th Pass from the Institution which can be recognised by NCVT/SCVT.
|Scale||Pay Band||Grade Pay||Grade Pay – Entry Level|
Railway Recruitment Board Selection Process
Selection procedure consists of the written test WHICH IS followed by PET of the candidates who will clear the written test followed by the Medical examination and Document Verification. The Railway Recruitment Board announced the dates of RRB Railway Group D Admit Card 2018.
What to carry with RRB Group D admit card?
- You must carry the RailwayGroup D Admit Card to the exam hall or venue. You won’t be allowed to sit in the hall without the hall ticket.
- Also, you must carry a valid photo identity proof in original and photocopies of the same. The photo should be clear.
- Carry two passport size recent photos with the admit card.
Self Declaration of E-call letter
When candidates are going to download the admit card, they have to leave some space below for Signature, Self-declaration, and Left Thumb Impression (LTI). The candidates have to write a paragraph regarding Self-Declaration. They should do the signature and affix the LTI on it. The candidates have to do this activity in front of the invigilator at the exam centre. Before the completion of the exam, the candidates will have to handover the admit card to the respective invigilator. You will have to write the paragraph and will have to do the signature in small letters. If you will do this in Capital Letters then it will be rejected.
Railway Group D Vacancy 2018
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) will be recruiting to fill total 62,907 vacancies for RRB Group D.
|RRB Name||Zone||General||OBC||SC||ST||Total No. of Vacancy|
Application Fee Details
As per the latest announcement, the candidates who are going to appear in the Group D examination will get their fees refunded by the Indian Railway. The Reserved category will get 100% refund, while the General category will get Rs.400 as the refund.
|6||Economically Backward Classes|
|7||General & Others||Rs.500|
RRB Group D Exam Dates
The Railway Group D Exam date has been released and it is expected to be held on 12th August, 18th August, 26th August, 9th September, 16th September 2018. The exact exam dates will be released in July/August.
Candidates will be allotted centre through the admit card only. Allotted exam centre, its address and near landmark will be displayed in the RRB Group D admit card.
Instructions for exam day
- Reach centre on time.
- Read instructions in the admit card and follow them.
- Do not write self-declaration or signature in capital letters.
- Leave spaces in downloading e-call letter for writing self-declaration paragraph, signature and left thumb impressions (LIT) while coming for the exam.