SBI Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers (Regular / Contractual Basis): SBI announced the recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers on the Regular and Contractual basis. The Application form is available from 15 may 2018. And the last date to fill the application form is 2 June 2018. the form will be filled through ONLINE mode. The details for the said post of State Bank of India specialist officer recruitment 2018 is given below. The total number of posts is 13. The date for examination will be uploaded to the official website which is given below on this page.
SBI SO recruitment 2018 Dates
|Commencement of applications||15 May 2018|
|Last Date for applications||2 June 2018|
|Admit Card download Last Date||17 June 2018|
SBI Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers 2018 Eligibility
There is an Eligibility criterion that must be fulfilled by the candidates. So, the aspirants must see this Criteria before applying for the post.
Minimum age: 25 years
Maximum age: 35 years
SBI Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers Regular basis Vacancies
|Post||Grade||Vacancies (Total)||Age(as on 31 march 2018)Min Yr / Max Yr|
|HR Specialist(Recruitment)||MMGS-III/ SMGS- IV||1||32 / 35|
|HR Specialist(Manpower Planning)||MMGS- III/ SMGS- IV||1||32 / 35|
|Internal Communication Specialist||MMGS- II/ MMGS- III||1||27 / 35|
Category wise Vacancy: Regular basis
|General category||SC category||ST category||OBC category|
SBI Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers Eligibility Criteria for Regular Basis
|Educational Qualification||Relevant Full Time post qualification experience and skill set (Excluding training/Teaching Experience)|
|MBA with specialization in HR/PGDM with specialization in HR||MMGS-III: Minimum 7 Years & SMGS- IV: Minimum 10 years Experience in Recruitment process for both grades|
|MBA with specialization in HR/PGDM with specialization in HR||MMGS-III: Minimum 7 Years & SMGS- IV: Minimum 10 years|
|MBA/Post Graduate degree in Marketing/ Mass Media/ Finance/ Commerce||MMGS-II: Minimum 5 Years & MMGS- III: Minimum 9 years Experience in related field|
Contractual basis Vacancies
|Post||Grade||Vacancies||Age as on 31 March 2018
Min Yr / Max Yr
|Banking supervisory specialists(BSS)||On Contractual||3||55 / 65|
|Defence Banking Advisor(Army)||On Contractual||1||Max 62|
|Defence Banking Advisor(Para Military Forces)||On Contractual||1||Max 62|
|Circle Defence Banking Advisor||On Contractual||5||Max 60|
Category Wise Vacancy: Contractual basis
|General Category||OBC category||SC category||ST category|
Job Profile SBI Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers
The job profile for both regular and contractual basis is given in the notification. Therefore, the candidates should check it on the official website given below. Also, role expectations & KRAs are given in the notification issued by SBI.
Salary details for SBI Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers
|Grade||Scale Of Pay||CTC Annual Amount(appx in Lacs)|
|Middle Management Grade Scale-II (MMGS-II)||31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950||16.08 Lacs|
|Middle Management Grade Scale-III (MMGS-III)||42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490||19.50 Lacs|
|Senior Management Grade Scale-IV (SMGS-IV)||50030-1460/4-55870-1650/2-59170||23.00 Lacs|
State Bank of India Contractual Basis Salary
The details about contractual basis salary of State Bank of India is given here.
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers Online?
The Selection Process SBI Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers will be based on Interview and Merit List.
- Interview: The shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters. Therefore, the shortlisted candidates will be selected by the bank for the interview. Furthermore, the decision of the bank will be final. Also, no correspondence will be entertained in the regard.
- Merit list: Merit list will be prepared by the bank in decreasing order on the basis of scores obtained in the interview only. Also, if more than one candidate score cut-off marks (common marks at a cut-off point), such candidate will be ranked according to their age in decreasing order.
Payment of fees:
- First of all, Application fee & intimation charges of ₹600 is applicable for the post of HR specialists & internal communication specialist. the application fee is waived for all the contractual positions.
- Secondly, Fee must be paid through ONLINE gateway ONLY.
- After ensuring the correctness of all the information, the candidate is required to pay the application fee. Also, no change will be allowed thereafter.
- Furthermore, the payment must be made only through debit card/credit card/net banking etc. transaction charges, if any, will be borne by the candidate.
- After successful completion of payment, e-receipt and application form will be generated, which must be kept by the candidate.
- Furthermore, if the transaction is not completed, please register again and make payment.
State Bank of India Recruitment Address & Official Website Link
For More Information:
Visit Official Website here.
Official Notification link.
The Advertisement is also available on Bank’s Website: www.bank.sbi/careers or www.sbi.co.in/careers.
Stay tuned for SBI jobs at EntranceZone jobs.