UPPCL ARO Recruitment 2020: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has released a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Review Officer (ARO). The Online Application for UPPCL ARO Recruitment is going to be active from 09th September to 29th September 2020. There are a total of 16 recruitment vacancies for UPPCL Samiksha Adhikari. The direct link is provided along with the application form requirements & steps to fill out the form. Read further to know the details and links.
UPPCL ARO Recruitment 2020
Candidates can also check the Important Points, Prerequisites, Link, and Steps to Apply Online for UPPCL Assistant Review Officer. Candidates can start applying for the online application form from 09th September 2020. You just need to send the application form via online mode. The last date to apply online is 29th September 2020. Before the last day, candidates are encouraged to fill out the online form to prevent the collapse of the last day website.
Interested and eligible candidates can check their eligibility for the UPPCL Samiksha Adhikari Recruitment Online Form and apply online using the given details. Read further to know more.
UPPCL Assistant Review Officer (ARO) Recruitment Highlights
Candidates can find basic details about UPPCL ARO Recruitment from the following table:
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)|
|Post||Assistant Review Officer (Samiksha Adhikari)|
|Online application begins||09th September 2020|
|Last Date of online application||29th September 2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||29th September 2020|
|Offline Mode Fee Last Date||01st October 2020|
|Exam Date||Last week of October (Tentative)|
UPPCL ARO Recruitment Important Dates
Candidates can find important dates related to UPPCL ARO Recruitment from the given table:
|Application form filling begins on||09 September 2020|
|Last date to apply||29 September 2020|
|Last date to pay fees (Online mode)||29 September 2020|
|Last date to pay fees (Offline Mode)||01 October 2020|
|Date of availability of admit card||October 2020|
|Date of the Exam||Last week of October 2020|
UPPCL ARO Vacancy Details
The distribution of the category-wise vacancies is given in the table.
|Assistant Review Officer||General||EWS||OBC (non-creamy layer)||SC||Total|
UPPCL ARO Eligibility Criteria
The following is the eligibility criteria for UPPCL Samiksha Adhikari:
- Education Qualification: Candidate must be a Bachelors’s Degree in any stream from a recognized University. The candidate must have 30 wpm typing speed.
- Age Limit: (As on 01st July 2020)
Minimum: 21 Years
Maximum: 40 Years
Age Relaxation(Upper Age Limit)- As per rules.
UPPCL Assistant Review Officer (ARO) Mode of Selection
UPPCL ARO Recruitment selection will be rendered using:
- Written Exam
The Online application fee for different categories of UPPCL Samiksha Adhikari Application Fee 2020:
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 1,000/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 700/-
Payment will be made through the E-Challan / SBI Challan Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking. Prerequisites for UPPCL Online form 2020:
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet.
- Coloured passport size photo scanned in JPG format
- A scanned copy of signature in JPG format
- Photo ID proof.
How to apply for UPPCL ARO Recruitment?
Follow the given steps to complete the application for UPPCL Samiksha Adhikari Online form 2020
- Click the “Registration” section when you click on the applied link provided online.
- Select the option whether you want to register with or without Aadhar Card.
- Enter the required credentials,
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.
Please ensure payment has been made. The completion of the UPPCL ARO online form requires the payment.
UPPCL ARO Online Form Important Points
UPPCL ARO Online Application Form 2020 stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- When an applicant submits more than one application form. Only one of the applications will be considered for the final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of UPPCL Assistant Review Officer Application by post is not acceptable.
Important Information for Assistant Review Officer (ARO) Recruitment 2020:
- The only mode of application is ONLINE. The printed/ hard copies of the application form will not be entertained
- All papers in the online test will be multiple choice questions of objective nature.
- Candidates must check the Eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying for UPPCL Recruitment 2020
- One must take care of the Online application’s start and end date.
- Candidates will need to keep alert when uploading online test call letters.