Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced the Constable (Executive) Male and Female in Delhi Police Examination Notification. It is a piece of good news for all the aspirants, as government jobs notification have started now. The Delhi Police will be recruiting 5846 candidates through SSC. Out of the total no. of vacancies that have been notified, 3902 are for men while 1944 are for the females. In this article, we have provided the Govt. Jobs aspirants on details such as details of vacancy, age limit, qualification, experience.
Delhi Police Constable Recruitment Notification
The Delhi Police has released a notification for the Delhi Police Constable vacancy 2020. The detailed Delhi Police Notification is given below. The Delhi Police has released the detailed notification for the Selection Process, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria for the Delhi Police constable Recruitment 2020 on 01st August 2020.
Download Constable (Executive) Male and Female in Delhi Police Examination Notification Here.
Delhi Police Constable (Executive) Male and Female in Delhi Police Examination Dates
The Delhi Police Constable Vacancy 2020 is released. The Exam Date for the Delhi Police Constable has been released as is scheduled in the month of November and December 2020. The Online Application dates and other details are as follows:
|Delhi Police Constable 2020||Date|
|Delhi Police Notification Release Date||01st August 2020|
|Online registration Starts From||01st August 2020|
|On-line registration Ends on||07th September 2020|
|Online Fee last date||09th September 2020|
|Last date to generate offline Challan||11th September 2020|
|Last date for payment through Challan||14th September 2020|
|Delhi Police Admit Card||November 2020|
|Delhi Police Constable Exam Date||
Delhi Police Constable Vacancy Details
The Delhi Police Recruitment is being done for a total of 5846 constables in its department. out of which 3433 vacancies are for Constable EXE – Male, 226 are for Constable EXE – Male Ex-Servicemen (others), 243 are for constable (Exe) Male Ex-Servicemen Commando, 1944 are for Constable EXE Female.
Check out the vacancy for Delhi Police Constable Vacancy 2020 below:
|Constable (Exe.) Male (Open)||1681||343||662||590||157||3433|
|Constable (Exe.) Female||933||202||387||328||94||1944|
|Constable (Exe)- Male
(Including Backlog SC-19 & ST-15)
|Constable (Exe)- Male Ex-Servicemen
(Commando) (Including Backlog Sc-34 & ST-19)
Delhi Police Constable Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for the Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020, the candidates have to fulfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned below.
- Candidates who have passed Class 12th from a recognised board will apply for the aforementioned positions.
- Relaxable up to 11th pass only for:-
i) Bandsmen, buglers, mounted constables, drivers, dispatch riders, etc. of Delhi Police only.
ii) Sons of serving, deceased and retired police staff including Delhi Police Multitasking Staff.
- Essential Requirement
Candidates must possess a valid driving license for LMV(Motorcycle or Car) for the post of Const. (Exe.) Male in Delhi Police as on the date of PE&MT. Learner License is not acceptable.
Age Limit: Delhi Police Constable Age Limit as on 01st July 2020.
|General and EWS candidates||18 to 25 years|
|OBC category||18 to 27 years|
|SC / ST candidates||18 to 30 years|
- The Delhi Police Recruitment exam fee would only have to be charged through the online mode.
- Gen / OBC / EWS category candidates will be required to pay Rs 100 as application fee.
- For SC / ST / Ex-S and women candidates no application fee has been fixed.
Delhi Police Constable Online Application 2020
Candidates for Delhi Police Constable must apply online. Click on the online application link for Delhi Police Recruitment 2020.
The step by step instructions to apply for the bumper vacancy in Delhi Police is given below:
- First, candidates need to visit the official website SSC or Click on the Online Form link mentioned above.
- On the homepage search for “New Registration” and click on that link.
- There are all required steps to create your Registration ID and password that will be required for filling up the application form.
- Once your login credentials are made, then log in using those credentials.
- After login, you can see the application form. Fill the form carefully. Try not to make any mistakes in order to avoid future problems.
- After filling out all the details correctly, you will be asked to upload some
- Upload everything as per specifications along with your scanned photograph and signature and click on the “Continue” option.
- Preview the form once again. Click the “Submit” button if all is right.
- Your application will be submitted. You can download and take a printout for future correspondence.
Delhi Police Constable Salary
The compensation for the Delhi Police Constable with the following Grade Level and Wage Matrix will be set in the following pay scale.
Pay Scale – Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2,000/- (Revised Pay Scale to Matrix Level-03 after 7th CPC)
Selection Process for Delhi Police Constable
Under this recruitment for the Delhi Police Constable Vacancy 2020, the candidates will be selected on the basis of the following:
- Computer-Based Examination: 100 Marks
- Physical Endurance & Measurement Tests(PE&MT): Qualifying in Nature
- Check Detailed Notification at official website i.e https://www.delhipolice.nic.in/
Delhi Police Constable Recruitment Examination Pattern
The Exam Pattern for the Recruitment into Delhi Police for over 5000 vacancies is given below.
All candidates (Male & Female) including Ex-servicemen shall be put through a Computer Based Test, or CBT. Delhi Police Constable’s written exam will be for a duration of 1 Hr. Skilled CBT applicants would be required to take the physical qualification exam.
- All the questions will be objective in nature comprising a total of 100 Questions.
- There will be four sections each comprising different marks.
- For every wrong answer, there will be a negative marking of 0.25 Points.
- All the questions for the Delhi Police Constable recruitment will be set in English and Hindi.
|Part A||General Knowledge/
|Part C||Numerical Ability||15||25|
|Part D||Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel,
MS Word, Communication, Internet
and Web Browsers etc
Important Information for Delhi Police Constable Vacancy 2020:
- The only mode of application is ONLINE. The printed/ hard copies of the application form will not be entertained
- Applications received without the prescribed fee are not taken into account and are summarily refused
- Candidates must check the Eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying for Delhi Police Constable 2020
- One must take care of the Delhi Police Online application’s start and end date.
- Candidates must take a print of the filled Delhi Police Constable Online Form and keep them for their future use.
- All papers in the online examination will be multiple choice questions of objective type
- In the online application form, an applicant must indicate the Center(s) in which he/she wishes to take the exam
- Candidates will need to keep posted for online test call letters download.