BUAT Banda Time Table 2020: BUAT Banda releases the time table in online mode. The examination of the university will be conducted in the semester and annual mode. The examinations are conducted at the end of each semester. The examination time table will be released in online mode at the official website. The time table is uploaded in pdf format. Candidates can check BUAT Banda Time Table on this page. There are few details such as exam date, day, time, subject, session, etc. are mentioned on the v time table. Candidates must register for the semester examination before the last date. Candidates can refer to this article to know the steps to check the time table and admit card of exams BUAT Banda etc.
BUAT Banda Time Table 2020 Highlights
Candidates can find basic details about the time table of BUAT Banda in the following table:
BUAT Banda Time Table Highlights
|Name of the University||Banda University of Agriculture and Technology|
|About Exam||BUAT Exam 2020|
|Courses Offered||UG and PG|
|Time Table Releasing Mode||Online|
|Status of Time Table||Not Released|
|Address||Near New Circuit House, Banda, Uttar Pradesh 210001, India, Banda, Uttar Pradesh 210001|
BUAT Banda Time Table 2020 How to check?
The University allows the eligible students to appear for the examination. The eligible students must submit the exam fees and also ensure that no due is pending. It is important to carry the admit card along with the valid identity card on the day of the exam.
The Time Table of BUAT Banda is available online at the official website of the university. Candidates can check BUAT Banda Time Table 2020 by following the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of BUAT Banda.
- BUAT Banda official page will open.
- Then go to the notification section and click on the link of university time table.
- Click on the time table link.
- Click on ‘Time Table for Theory Examinations’.
- Then in a new tab, a page will open related to the time table.
- Check the time table and download the same
BUAT Banda Time Table 2020 Details printed on the time table of BUAT Banda
Candidates can find and check the list of printed details on BUAT Banda:
- Exam Name
- Semester/ Year
- Exam Day & Date
- Reporting Time
- Exam Time
- Course Code
- Course Title
- Exam Hours
BUAT Banda Time Table 2020 Important Instruction Regarding the Examination
Students who are eligible to appear for the exam are advised to follow the instructions given by the examiner/ invigilator, before the commencement of the exam. The important points to be followed on the day of the examination are mentioned below:
- Candidates should reach the examination hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Students should carry admit card and valid identity card on the day of the exam.
- Take care of the question paper provided is correct or not, before writing your exam.
- There is a prohibition to carry any unfair means such as Mobile Phone/Pager, Scanner pen or camera, or any electronic/digital gadget, etc inside the examination hall.
- Students are advised to bring their stationery items. Exchanging of stationery is not allowed during the exam.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. If any candidate found involved in malpractice then he/she shall be booked under the UFM.
- If supportive material, other than that which is necessarily permitted, is found at or by the desk, it may be treated as an attempt to cheat and relevant procedures for cheating will be followed.
BUAT Banda Time Table 2020 Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
The examination pattern of BUAT Banda is based on the semester and annual exam pattern. Candidates have to prepare well before the exam to qualify their respective subjects and to enter into the next semester without any backlogs. Some preparation tips for students are given below:
- Practice previous year question papers as many as possible.
- The candidates should refer best and good books as referred by the faculty.
- Discuss the topics with faculties or friends to clear the doubts.
- Make important notes.
- They should always take the help of your faculties and prepare proper notes.
- Prepare yourself according to the syllabus.
BUAT Banda Admit Card 2020
The University always releases the admit card for all the eligible students. Admit Card is made available online under the Student Portal or students can also take from the University. To access the admit card, students have to log in using mobile number and password. Admit card is an important document for all the students which must be carried on each day of the examination. Candidates are not allowed inside the examination hall without the admit card. It is advised to keep the admit card safe until the exam result is announced.
Candidates should follow these steps to check and download the admit card of BUAT Banda exams:
- Visit the official website of BUAT Banda i.e. www.buat.edu.in/
- Go to examination tab.
- Then click on admit card and download it.
- Take the print out of the admit card.
is a state university of Uttar Pradesh and recognized under University Grants Commission (UGC) for its functioning. It was established on 2nd March 2010 by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. The main motto behind the establishment was to provide a separate agriculture research university for Bundelkhand region. After establishment, it received the honour of becoming the first agricultural university of the Bundelkhand.
Banda University of Agriculture and Technology, Banda has been established as a full-fledged State University, having unique honour of being the “First Agricultural University of Bundelkhand Region”. The University was notified vide Government Order No. 301/79-V-1-10-1 (Ka) 27-2009 Lucknow and established on 2nd March 2010 under Uttar Pradesh Agriculture University Act (Sanshodhan) 1958 Gazette-Adhiniyam 2010. Initially, it was named as “Manyawar Shri Kanshiram Ji University of Agriculture and Technology, Banda”, which was changed as “Banda University of Agriculture and Technology, Banda” vide Uttar Pradesh Agriculture University Act (Sanshodhan) Adhiniyam, 2014, No. 1528(2)/LXXIX-V-1-14-1(Ka)-13-2014 dated 4th December 2014